Feb 1 - Rush Limbaugh Kicked Out Of Florida Restaurant Due To “Strict No Racist Policy”

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #61
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
good sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #62
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,213 | Props total: 24707 24707
 Kadillac87 said:
This story sounds made up
This. Not even rush limbaugh would be THIS openly racist.
 5 years ago '07        #63
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19980 19980
 KFrizzle said:
Haha the place isn't even fu*kin real,
1, try google searching for the restaurant ...
2. Look at the source, hiphopwired
2a. Why isn't every news group running this story, 90% of NBC would love to report a story like this.
3. What else to you expect from the mentally challenged left.. If somebody isn't a racist, make a a story about it...

For some reason tho, it's no surprise that BX's low-info voters would fall for a fake a.ss hack job like this article.. Christ they believe the USA is the reason for global warming, since Al Gore made "real movie" about it..
its called satire dipsh*t. you're so fu*king stupid, and @ the left being mentally challenged, please. go back to listening to Rush, clown. and yeah Rush isn't racist, so you have to make sh*t up this dude is saying racist sh*t constantly.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-02-2013 at 11:40 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #64
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Satire, sh*t... Sure wasn't anywhere in the original post...

U see half these post, mofos are happy to read this Story and believed it without a second thought.ppl were Actually celebrating racism, how pathetic is that .

And since when is it ethical to make up a complete lie about someone, run this story on micheal more and little Anthony would be crying the right are becoming bigger lying dbags..
But since it's a conservative it's okay to slander their names.. We are evil..

Lol, just thought of a satire story. Micheal Moore and 25 yr old Chicago kid in love affair
 5 years ago '07        #65
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
This article is fake you dumb twats
 5 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19980 19980
 KFrizzle said:
Satire, sh*t... Sure wasn't anywhere in the original post...

U see half these post, mofos are happy to read this Story and believed it without a second thought.ppl were Actually celebrating racism, how pathetic is that .

And since when is it ethical to make up a complete lie about someone, run this story on micheal more and little Anthony would be crying the right are becoming bigger lying dbags..
But since it's a conservative it's okay to slander their names.. We are evil..

Lol, just thought of a satire story. Micheal Moore and 25 yr old Chicago kid in love affair
part of it being satire is they dont tell you its satire. Are you that stupid? and surprise, half the people on boxden didn't know it was satire. that means what exactly? the onion does it all the time, they have a thing with joe biden they are always making sh*t up. Lol @ this idiot not understanding what satire is and getting on his conservative "we are the victim" nonsense you guys always push. Thats what conservatives are, a outrage machine. And you're the one bringing up michael moore all the time. Projecting some of your personal feelings for Rush the clown onto me?

And I suggest you take some reading comprehension classes, no one was cheering racism, they where cheering the racist in the story (rush) getting treated like a douche that he is. You're so fu*king stupid its comical. I mean the simple fact that i have to break down what satire is to you just proves that. And @ you trying to act like id care about ppl giving michael moore sh*t. fu*k do I care? The only one here who is whining about how public figures (rush, moore etc) are treated, is you. Quit projecting, it makes you look stupid as hell. And Id cry the right is turning into lying dbags? no they've been that for some time now. Turn off the con men rush and glenn beck, and go back to school you oxygen thief.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-03-2013 at 02:53 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #67
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,480 | Props total: 1882 1882
Es su obligación Gangsta sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #68
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17925 17925
Sounds like Rush planned this for some publicity...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago