Feb 1 - N.Y. teen turns in librarian whose flirting went too far

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
"off with his head" sounds about right
 5 years ago '12        #122
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
This f*g literally
[pic - click to view]

to the police
 5 years ago '11        #123
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 154 154
 chi100z said:
This is okay to people...? Seriously?

I guess you guys would be okay with your 16 year old daughter having s3x with a handsome 33 year old man.

F'ing pedophiles on here.
EVERYONE knows that male teacher with female student is r*pe but female teacher with male student is every guys fantasy. Plain and simple.

This chick was actually pretty good lookin. Why is this happening every where all of the sudden? Lucky generation... and they dont know how to handle it. My teachers werent like this....
 5 years ago '11        #124
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
My god, the levels of f*ggotry in this kid are exceeding all known human standards
 5 years ago '06        #125
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 chi100z said:
This is okay to people...? Seriously?

I guess you guys would be okay with your 16 year old daughter having s3x with a handsome 33 year old man.

F'ing pedophiles on here.
Do you have Sand in your v*gina?? Some f*ggot always gotta bring up a double standard.

I wouldn't even call her a pedo the dude is old enough to fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #126
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Jesszman said:

BX is nothing but a bunch of idiotic horn dogs who think anything and everything is gay. I'm surprised that most members are able to function in society. Their boss could smile at them and they'd call him a "f*ggot."
If I had a 16 year old son who bagged a 33 year old woman, I would give him a high five and be like... "that's my boy!"
 5 years ago '04        #127
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 gimmethat said:
this is s3xual harassment and nothing else ...
good. she could have harassed me all she wanted. I would of used pages out of books to wipe my d!ck off afterwards lol.
 02-02-2013, 02:59 PM         #128
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Can you imagine the kind of public reaction that'd be triggered if a grown man arrived at a teenage girl's house, threw her on her bed and started undressing her, while asking a.ssertively "Is this what you want?"
at my highschool this chick a grade above me was banging a english teacher. he was probably about 30 or so. but the funniest part about it was that he was married to my ugly a.ss history teacher i had at the same school.

it really kinda went under the radar tho he was forced to resign but i dont think he was charged as far as i know

everything was really kept on the hush hush pretty sure the girl was 18 at the time

i cant find anything on it online but it was a hartland highschool mi n the teacher was mr guelette (not sure about the spelling)
 5 years ago '05        #129
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I don't understand this post. I was knockin' down older broads for as long as I can remember. If those muthafuhkas were taking advantage of me it sure felt good!
same.......i understand if the dude is under 16 but after that its a wrap ......sh*t is mutual and consentual and is def not gonna fu*k up a girls or guys life
 02-02-2013, 03:07 PM         #130
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The justice system is a joke. If a guy would of done the same thing 3 years of probation wouldnt of even been an option. On a side note : That kids a f*g.
 5 years ago '04        #131
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,858 | Props total: 3981 3981
 majestic75 said:
The most surprising part about these kind of stores is that they usually involve a woman who at the very least is semi-attractive (sometimes even hot).

Is there a shortage of grown men with a job and all their teeth or are women just getting too lazy to hit the dating scene and decide to grab the closest c*ck they can find?
Apparently there's a surprising number of women out there, whom like their male counterparts, have a fetish for young teenagers.

Kid is a total bi*ch though. He played ball and flirted with this broad; got her buttered up and then snitched her out because he was scared to show her his little boy d!ck, and too pus*y to just confront her about it on his own.

I hate the new generations...

Last edited by Decan45; 02-02-2013 at 03:21 PM..
 02-02-2013, 03:22 PM         #132
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good for him! I know his mom had to be proud (she raised a boy with some moral fiber), but I would be pissed that the librarian even had his number and e-mail... SMH.
 5 years ago '10        #133
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Lux Aestiva said:
Good for him! I know his mom had to be proud (she raised a boy with some moral fiber), but I would be pissed that the librarian even had his number and e-mail... SMH.
Shouldn't you be on a Planned Parenthood website or something f*ggot?

Coming to BX talking this dumb sh*t. I should punch your father in his d!ck for making your f*ggot a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #134
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Coming to BX talking this dumb sh*t. I should punch your father in his d!ck for making your f*ggot a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #135
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,858 | Props total: 3981 3981
 Lux Aestiva said:
Good for him! I know his mom had to be proud
Yeah and his father couldn't be more disappointed.

Lux Aestiva said:
(she raised a boy with some moral fiber), but I would be pissed that the librarian even had his number and e-mail... SMH.
No she didn't. He didn't do this out of morality. He flirted with this broad and exchanged s3xual texts with her, and even invited her over to his house. He did this because when it came time to do get down to business, he panicked like the coward that he is.

You're a fu*king moron.
 5 years ago '13        #136
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
 Lux Aestiva said:
Stop trolling p.haggot
 5 years ago '04        #137
BigMarlin 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 25 25
#DonnyBergerFlow
 5 years ago '11        #138
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Lux Aestiva said:
Someone with sense

Decan45 said:
Yeah and his father couldn't be more disappointed.

No she didn't. He didn't do this out of morality. He flirted with this broad and exchanged s3xual texts with her, and even invited her over to his house. He did this because when it came time to do get down to business, he panicked like the coward that he is.

You're a fu*king moron.
Do you realize how much trouble both of them could have gotten into if it went down?
 5 years ago '12        #139
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 The N said:
U think not??
 02-02-2013, 03:57 PM         #140
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Who the fu*k do you think you're talking to? I don't think I said sh*t to you in the first place, so don't bother responding to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago