Feb 1 - N.Y. teen turns in librarian whose flirting went too far

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #181
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
What's funny is I guarantee more then 70% of the pedophiles posting in this thread that are defending her actions, are virgins. Guarantee it.

Double standard or not, it's sick and perverted. He's a kid. She's 33. My only hope is that these young posters have a beautiful daughter in the near future, and as a teen she has great weekend s3x with some 40 year old. See how you feel then morons
 02-03-2013, 09:13 AM         #182
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi100z said:
What's funny is I guarantee more then 70% of the pedophiles posting in this thread that are defending her actions, are virgins. Guarantee it.

Double standard or not, it's sick and perverted. He's a kid. She's 33. My only hope is that these young posters have a beautiful daughter in the near future, and as a teen she has great weekend s3x with some 40 year old. See how you feel then morons
What you want to jump off a bridge and end your miserable existence?

[pic - click to view]

02-03-2013, 09:19 AM         #183
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi100z said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #184
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Lux Aestiva said:
Good for him! I know his mom had to be proud (she raised a boy with some moral fiber), but I would be pissed that the librarian even had his number and e-mail... SMH.
You're a f*ggot just like him
 5 years ago '07        #185
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 Darkdrone said:
What you want to jump off a bridge and end your miserable existence?

[pic - click to view]

My life >>> yours
My money >>> yours
My cars >>> yours

My friend, write your username on a note card and take pictures of your vehicles. We'll start there before we get to bank accounts and blacking out the personal information. Ill humiliate you as I did someone else on here. Make you cry while you head back to your 9-5.

Miserable? Lol. You're nothing to me.
 5 years ago '04        #186
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
yea, this is wild. i can understand the argument about what if it was reversed, however, it wasn't. women throwing themselves at men, older or younger, IS A fu*kING SIGN THAT THEY WANT TO fu*k. in our society today where the entire s3x game is controlling by the woman, in this instance, where she is willing should make this ok, regardless of age becuz of the nature of that game. this little kid needs some guidance for real. man up. he actually pursued the lady and made it ok for 6 months for her to come on to him and for her to think that what she was doing was ok. for this dude to actually set her up to the police basically because he got nervous is just the actions of a misguided, scared, little boy. if he was so nervous then he should not have even continued with the interaction if he didn't want it to go all the way, which to any man who's had some kind of relation to pus*y would understand, was obviously a strong possibility. yea, some of these little cats have no balls nowadays. straight bi*ch made on so many levels. THE LAST THING this little prick had to do was call the police. man up and tell her to back off, if that's the case. don't put her in jail.
 5 years ago '04        #187
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 Jesszman said:
Do you realize how much trouble both of them could have gotten into if it went down?
Sure. I'm not saying anything about that, though. I was addressing the other person because they were trying to say this kid had "moral fiber", when he obviously didn't. He just got scared once he got her all the way to his pants.
 5 years ago '04        #188
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Lux Aestiva said:
Missed that part, I thought I read she began flirting with him first and barged over, no need for the attitude, as*hole. I admit to my mistake, but I'm still happy he didn't go through with it. If this was a reversed role, no one would care about a girl inviting the male teacher over, they'd still want his head on the wall.
You're right, they would. Honestly, it's simply because there's an unspoken understanding that young girls are stupid, naive and emotionally unstable; whereas boys aren't so much, relatively speaking anyways. It's also pretty obvious that the act of s3x itself requires the male's willful participation, and not necessarily vice versa.
 5 years ago '04        #189
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Vercetti said:
Real talk.

Us guys get the book thrown at us if we were in this situation. Should be no different with females.

Hope they lock up this pedophile bi*ch.
That's not pedophilia.
 5 years ago '12        #190
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Decan45 said:
You're right, they would. Honestly, it's simply because there's an unspoken understanding that young girls are stupid, naive and emotionally unstable; whereas boys aren't so much, relatively speaking anyways. It's also pretty obvious that the act of s3x itself requires the male's willful participation, and not necessarily vice versa.
Both of the above statements are categorically false. It is common knowledge that the female brain matures faster than the male brain, and a state of arousal does not render intercourse consensual.
 5 years ago '10        #191
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
here noverum's smart a.ss go
the last part of your post, elaborate. I hope it's not something grown men can use as logic for fu*king young girls.
 5 years ago '12        #192
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 BluCupShawty said:
the last part of your post, elaborate. I hope it's not something grown men can use as logic for fu*king young girls.
Nah. The technical definition of r*pe states that, just because the victim shows signs of being physically turned on, doesn't mean that the aggressor is not committing r*pe. The law was changed because a lot of cases were being turned away where women - who were crying r*pe - were physically enjoying it while it was happening, but insisted that they didn't want it and that they felt violated when it was done.

Anyway, law aside, any guy who claims to have never been turned on against their will is either as3xual or full of sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #193
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
 noverum said:
Nah. The technical definition of r*pe states that, just because the victim shows signs of being physically turned on, doesn't mean that the aggressor is not committing r*pe. The law was changed because a lot of cases were being turned away where women - who were crying r*pe - were physically enjoying it while it was happening, but insisted that they didn't want it and that they felt violated when it was done.

Anyway, law aside, any guy who claims to have never been turned on against their will is either as3xual or full of sh*t.
That law makes no sense

Rape is forced and unwanted s3x. "My pus*y was wet and I was moaning and grinding on his d!ck but I didn't want it"
 5 years ago '09        #194
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
If went to his school I woulda whooped his as spit on him and called him a f*ggot! Because if he ain't he damn sure did some gay sh*t!
 5 years ago '11        #195
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
That law makes no sense

Rape is forced and unwanted s3x. "My pus*y was wet and I was moaning and grinding on his d!ck but I didn't want it"
i dont know much about r*pe either way, but the way you described that sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #196
Deceiva 
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 2 2
my whole school life it was my dream to get with a teacher. the closest i got to was a student teacher though, but goddamn i see these articles all the time and it angers me. dude has to be white and a f*ggot - cos the black students who get caught with this end up letting the homies hit it too.
 5 years ago '04        #197
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 noverum said:
Both of the above statements are categorically false. It is common knowledge that the female brain matures faster than the male brain
That's not common knowledge. What's common knowledge is that males develop particular areas of the brain faster, and females develop others faster. There is no standard for measuring "maturity".

Let's cut the sh*t with the "studies" though... Let's be realistic. Females are far more emotionally unstable when it comes to experiencing manic episodes of depression, and are especially susceptible to these episodes when they are manipulated. There is a reason why we attribute being a "crybaby", as an effeminate trait. We as a society do not trust young girls to make decisions for themselves in the same way we do boys, and this is in large part due to the fact that we expect our boys to suck it the fu*k up when they choose incorrectly, whereas we tend to coddle girls. From an evolutionary standpoint, I'm not saying girls are incapable of dealing with things as well as guys. What I'm saying is that our society tends to churn out ditsy, co-dependent, dumb broads. Don't agree? That's fine. We can agree to disagree then.

noverum said:
and a state of arousal does not render intercourse consensual
Legally speaking, sure... But let's not be coy here bro... You know exactly what I'm getting at. A male's physical repulsion to the act will render the attempt futile. A woman's physical repulsion means nothing, because a man can pin a woman down and physically have his way with her. It's not the same thing and we aaaaaaall fu*king know it.
 5 years ago '10        #198
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
 noverum said:

ok gotcha
 5 years ago '10        #199
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 chi100z said:
My life >>> yours
My money >>> yours
My cars >>> yours

My friend, write your username on a note card and take pictures of your vehicles. We'll start there before we get to bank accounts and blacking out the personal information. Ill humiliate you as I did someone else on here. Make you cry while you head back to your 9-5.

Miserable? Lol. You're nothing to me.
the fact that you typed all that lame sh*t means

you lost
 02-05-2013, 02:28 PM         #200
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Delbert Mengel said:
the fact that you typed all that lame sh*t means

you lost
Pretty much. He doesn't deserve a response.

Last edited by Drone; 02-05-2013 at 02:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy