most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
16550 pageviews
215 comments

Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Feb 1 - N.Y. teen turns in librarian whose flirting went too far

NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Details are emerging in the case of a 16-year-old boy who was concerned that months of teasing by a high school librarian was getting out of control and turned his suitor in to police.

After several months of verbal and text-message exchanges between the pair, Marisa Anton, 33, reportedly showed up at the student's home in April, pushed him onto his bed and asked "Is this what you want?" as she started to pull down his sweatpants.

"I thought she wanted to give me oral s3x and maybe have intercourse," the teen told police in a sworn statement. "I didn't want to, so I pushed her off me."

Anton later texted him two pictures of her brea$ts before begging to come over again. Concerned this was all getting out of control, the boy went to police, who arrested her the next time she showed up at his house, in May.

The librarian, who, the boy said, had a fiancé, resigned in August and pleaded guilty last month to endangering the welfare of a child. She is expected to be sentenced Feb. 26 to three years' probation.

Eight pages of city police records obtained by The Journal News under the state Freedom of Information Law show how the teen became increasingly concerned after his flirting with Anton during the spring of 2012 went too far. She urged him to delete text and e-mail correspondence with her, the teen told police.

"She was concerned that she would get in trouble if anyone ever found out what was going on," the teen said. "At one point, she e-mailed me penal codes of possible crimes she could be charged with. She also sent me a link to a website where there was an article about a teacher that was arrested for having s3x with a student."

The teen told police he met her in the school's library and they started sending s3xually charged e-mails to each other, some of which he sent to her work e-mail address.

"At first, I was just kind of playing around with her and wanted to see how far I could take it, but she seemed to be very interested in actually having s3x," he told police. "We then started texting with each other. The conversations and texts became more intense and s3xual in nature."

In April, the two made plans to meet away from school and have s3x, the teen told police, and Anton invited him to her home.

"She offered several times to come to my house and pick me up and bring me to her home," the statement says. "I never went because I was too nervous."

One afternoon in late April, hours before the teen's mother was to return home, Anton visited his house after he invited her. He got into her car for almost a half-hour and she gave him a back massage, which she continued inside his home. After he rejected her bedroom advances, he told police, "she seemed very offended and left immediately. Later on that day, she texted me and told me she wasn't offended."

Weeks later, she sent him "two pictures of her brea$ts" after he sent her a photograph of a p*nis that he downloaded from the Internet, he said in the statement. The teen told police that Anton kept asking to see him in late May and it made him nervous, prompting him to consult with a relative, and ultimately contact investigators.

"She told me she wanted to see me," he told police. "I told her I wasn't sure if I wanted to, but she kept asking. She said she was going to come to my house right then. I got nervous because she was talking about 'slaughtering' me. She told me she would not hurt me, but I felt the situation was getting out of hand."

Anton was arrested the afternoon of May 30 after the teen agreed to help police in a sting. He invited her to his house for s3x and asked her to buy condoms, a police report said. When she rang the doorbell, an officer answered.

"Marisa appeared to be extremely nervous," the officer wrote in the report. "I asked her what she was doing at the house and she stated she was there to see a student. She was shaking and started to cry."

Police seized her iPhone and a CVS bag that contained condoms with a receipt, the report said. They later executed a search warrant at her home, seizing three computers. Police obtained surveillance video that they said showed her entering CVS and buying the condoms.

Anton declined to give a statement at police headquarters, asking to speak to a lawyer. In New York, the legal age of consent is 17.

Anton will not be required to register as a s3x offender. Her lawyer, Michele Marianna Bonsignore, could not be reached for comment Thursday.

[pic - click to view]

N.Y. teen turns in librarian whose flirting went too far

[pic - click to view]

image This dude

215 comments for "Feb 1 - N.Y. teen turns in librarian whose flirting went too far"

5 years ago '06        #2
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
this dude is a certified f@gg0t
 5 years ago '09        #3
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
"I thought she wanted to give me oral s3x and maybe have intercourse," the teen told police in a sworn statement. "I didn't want to, so I pushed her off me."
my god 2013 is really all f*gs. You new generation kids are doomed.
 5 years ago '10        #4
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
Damn shame at this kid. I'll have her throw on them stern looking glasses while she rides me on some cosplay sh*t. But it won't be cosplay because she is an actual librarian
 02-01-2013, 04:27 PM         #5
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn it I woulda smashed her in the library females bathroom...these teenagers nowadays have no imagination...
 5 years ago '11        #6
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
This n*gga literally had the pus*y fall in his lap and still fu*ked up
 5 years ago '07        #7
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
this cat just never seen pus*y and was shook. he'll realize his L later in life.

teacher gets to realize her L, pronto.
 5 years ago '05        #8
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Sickening that this new generation is really pumping out a bunch of fu*king f*ggots. In my day you had to work for the pus*y now days these kids getting that sh*t handed to them with an A+ report card and their running to the cops
 5 years ago '04        #9
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 872 872
Men....real men are an endangered species....its only gonna get worse
 5 years ago '11        #10
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
I blame skinny jeans and little wayne for all these f*got youth .
 5 years ago '06        #11
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Young_Impetuous said:
this cat just never seen pus*y and was shook. he'll realize his L later in life.

teacher gets to realize her L, pronto.

he DEF took an L
 02-01-2013, 06:36 PM         #12
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
I blame homos3xuals for all these f*got youth .
Fixed
 5 years ago '11        #13
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
what a little bi*ch... this geniuenly made me angry
 5 years ago '04        #14
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
is this real life?
 5 years ago '07        #15
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
This is okay to people...? Seriously?

I guess you guys would be okay with your 16 year old daughter having s3x with a handsome 33 year old man.

F'ing pedophiles on here.
 5 years ago '06        #16
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
that n*gga is gay...would have been hitting that raw
 02-01-2013, 07:48 PM         #17
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi100z said:

I guess you guys would be okay with your 16 year old daughter having s3x with a handsome 33 year old man.

Go choke on a d!ck f*ggot
 5 years ago '12        #18
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 chi100z said:

Can you imagine the kind of public reaction that'd be triggered if a grown man arrived at a teenage girl's house, threw her on her bed and started undressing her, while asking a.ssertively "Is this what you want?"

Last edited by noverum; 02-01-2013 at 07:54 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #19
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
fu*king p!ss of sh*t homo he doesn't deserve a p*nis
 5 years ago '10        #20
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
a homo and a pedo
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy