Next Gen Consoles @ Launch ?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

@ Launch Y or N
Yes 47 44.76%
No 43 40.95%
Undecided 15 14.29%
Voters: 105. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
Nope cause I don't want no 360 ring of death or PS4 fans going broke & overheating. I'll wait 3-4 months to get the bugs out.
 5 years ago '04        #22
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 ALLEEK said:
My n*gga....been considered myself a more serious gamer since I was a teen....and cause of my father and older brother+ my own efforts ive had every system since the SNES on Launch day....excluding the Saturn and Virtual boy of course lol...

So ill be getting em both + warranties as usual
Fareal the last sytem my pops bought for me was the dreamcast, that sh*t conked out on me a year later and I had to cop a refirb for $99 after that every system I've bought has had atleast a 1 year warranty and I dont plan on stopping that trend anytime soon

XBOX 720+Warranty and a couple launch games DAY ONE lets go!!!!
 02-01-2013, 05:55 PM         #23
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st day on the 720

ps4 ill wait...
 5 years ago '11        #24
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
anybody that cops a 720 at launch is swimming in that river in Egypt if they think nothing will be wrong with it

price is a major factor but the fact that I haven't played all the games I want to this gen means I can wait.
 5 years ago '07        #25
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
day 1 for xbox

ps4, if I have the money for it then day 1, if not then probably 4-6 months after launch if there's a must have game on the system that I can't get on xbox (Uncharted, God Of War, etc type of game)
 5 years ago '06        #26
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 esneffoelgnairt said:
i didn't have half of what i have invested in ps3 in last gen so b/c for me was not an issue

i have thousands into this gen so yes its a factor for me.

my slim is mint, i have no worries about failure plus you know for a fact i hav 2 more ready to go at anytime
Everyone else has invested 1000's of dollars into this gen. What games are in your backlog that are worth not buying a next gen system for because of BC?
 02-01-2013, 07:13 PM         #27
esneffoelgnairt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soraci7 said:
Everyone else has invested 1000's of dollars into this gen. What games are in your backlog that are worth not buying a next gen system for because of BC?
Ill go down the list of just what I have installed that I have not beat or played yet

AC Revelations
AC 3
Mass Effect 3
Catherine
Ghost Recon
Dues Ex
Two Worlds 2
Dead Space 2
Borderlands 2
Need for Speed

This is just whats on my HDD and yes alot of people have thousands of dollars into this gen but that means less than nothing to me cause it has no impact on my wallet

Now add in what has yet to come out for this gen such as Dead Space 3, Last of Us, Watch Dogs, Sly Cooper, etc etc etc and give me a good reason to buy next gen if these dont work and I cant transfer my library
 5 years ago '07        #28
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,691 | Props total: 17950 17950
 ShintaX said:
I wonder what xbox fan boys have plan for Feb 20??
 5 years ago '05        #29
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
I will buy 1 console at launch. Whichever one has the better/more exclusives. The other can wait.
 5 years ago '11        #30
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
xbox with warranty
 5 years ago '09        #31
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,224 | Props total: 13460 13460
I hate that the better bundles drop later. I'm copping 1 or both. I wouldn't even pay $150 for wii u.
 5 years ago '05        #32
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
As of right now nah, might be tempted come close to launch date tho.
 5 years ago '04        #33
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 DominationCM said:
anybody that cops a 720 at launch is swimming in that river in Egypt if they think nothing will be wrong with it

price is a major factor but the fact that I haven't played all the games I want to this gen means I can wait.
ehh...

My Launch OG xbox still works till this day.....

I had 2 ps2's get DRE's and eventually die on me.....had to finally cop a slim

I had two 360's RROD on me one was protected by my warranty the other protected by MS's 3 year warranty....

I sold my launch ps3 before It could act up on me and I've never personally had a slim YLOD on me but my friends have hell my brother has been through 3 of them, (the 60 gig OG and 2 slims) and he takes care of his sh*t......

I dont hold the title of quality to any company, sh*t breaks and get shipped out defective last gen M$ came correct my xbox worked flawless and Sony burned me, this gen I personally havent had ps3 problems, the 360 has been faulty but M$ owned up to that sh*t only time I had to come back out of pocket was to cop a slim so I'm willing to give em the benefit of the doubt (still coppin a warranty lol)

let the games begin I'm just ready for E3 2013
 5 years ago '12        #34
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17396 17396
 Ra-da-god said:
ehh...

My Launch OG xbox still works till this day.....

I had 2 ps2's get DRE's and eventually die on me.....had to finally cop a slim

I had two 360's RROD on me one was protected by my warranty the other protected by MS's 3 year warranty....

I sold my launch ps3 before It could act up on me and I've never personally had a slim YLOD on me but my friends have hell my brother has been through 3 of them, (the 60 gig OG and 2 slims) and he takes care of his sh*t......

I dont hold the title of quality to any company, sh*t breaks and get shipped out defective last gen M$ came correct my xbox worked flawless and Sony burned me, this gen I personally havent had ps3 problems, the 360 has been faulty but M$ owned up to that sh*t only time I had to come back out of pocket was to cop a slim so I'm willing to give em the benefit of the doubt (still coppin a warranty lol)

let the games begin I'm just ready for E3 2013
I once bricked a PSP trying to do that Magic Battery sh*t...and I did it when I worked at this corporate job..

n*gga working a fortune 500 job sitting at a desk tinkering with PSP then yelling "fu*k" loud once I realized It was bricked. Got sent home
 5 years ago '06        #35
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
@esneffoelgnairt

A good reason? Because every game you listed will have multiple sequels for years to come on the PS4, thats not even including the new IPS

People don't give a sh*t about not being able to play AC Revelations & Dead Space 2 on the PS4 when they are busy playing AC4/5/6/7/8 & DS4/5/6/7/8....Nobody buys a next gen console for BC, you buy a next gen console for the future of gaming not a feature that plays games from years ago.

The Vita has more PS1/PS2 games than Vita games, thats going very smoothly

While BC is a nice luxury to have, this would make the console more expensive and most likely more than you're willing to spend. If they had a PS4 for $350 w/no BC and a PS4 for $450 with BC, you would not buy the $350 model because it won't play PS3 games and just game on PS3 for the rest of your life?

90% of people including me will take the $350 model and keep their PS3 on the side if they REALLY want to play an old game.

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-02-2013 at 02:53 AM..
 02-02-2013, 10:28 AM         #36
esneffoelgnairt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soraci7 said:
@esneffoelgnairt

A good reason? Because every game you listed will have multiple sequels for years to come on the PS4, thats not even including the new IPS Why the fu*k would I buy a new console for sequels to games I have not played ? Your logic is crazy at best on this one sunshine

People don't give a sh*t about not being able to play AC Revelations & Dead Space 2 on the PS4 When they have not played the previous ones they might and especially if they are not given an option to do so on their new NEXT GEN console when they are busy playing AC4/5/6/7/8 & DS4/5/6/7/8....Nobody buys a next gen console for BC, you buy a next gen console for the future of gaming not a feature that plays games from years ago. I Will buy a next gen console at some point for next gen gaming but why would i waste money on a system that I have no use for due to the massive backlog of games I still have right now. Im not you kid, I dont need to play everything the day it comes out. I can wait for games to drop in price to get them cheaper and save myself money because Im patient which creates a backlog for me and adds a ton of life to my consoles. sh*t I just put another 360 in my living room for my wife and do you think Im playing anything from my backlog ? No Im playing Fallout 3 AGAIN from the start. Im in no rush to move onto the next big thing when last time the next big thing happened we had one console that failed more than it worked and another console that took over 18 months to even justify owning.

The Vita has more PS1/PS2 games than Vita games, thats going very smoothly I didnt buy a vita for B/C, I bought a vita cause I got a great deal. Iv e said this 100 times and a good amount of those times have been directly to you, if it were not for the deal I got I WOULD NOT OWN A VITA

While BC is a nice luxury to have, this would make the console more expensive and most likely more than you're willing to spend. If they had a PS4 for $350 w/no BC and a PS4 for $450 with BC, you would not buy the $350 model because it won't play PS3 games and just game on PS3 for the rest of your life? Ive already said I wont buy one PERIOD if I cant play my collection on it. Price will not matter if I cant not transfer my 1200 purchases from the PSN onto it. And if it does have B/C I have also already said I will not spend more than $300 for one at SOME POINT

90% of people including me will take the $350 model and keep their PS3 on the side if they REALLY want to play an old game.
All comments in RED. I like you man but your argument with me on this one is getting repetitive at this point. You already know how I feel, weve had this conversation. I cant think of a reason it would change from when we talk to when were on the forums
 5 years ago '04        #37
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5247 5247
Yo will this be with next gen also???

[video - click to view]

02-02-2013, 10:41 AM         #38
esneffoelgnairt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
Yo will this be with next gen also???

I have no idea but I still think that is amazing
 5 years ago '04        #39
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5247 5247
 esneffoelgnairt said:
I have no idea but I still think that is amazing
people ganna have siezures with that shhitt but when blazed that sh*t gots to be awesomeeeee
 5 years ago '06        #40
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 esneffoelgnairt said:
All comments in RED. I like you man but your argument with me on this one is getting repetitive at this point. You already know how I feel, weve had this conversation. I cant think of a reason it would change from when we talk to when were on the forums
You asked me a question, I answered it. Not like we game but with your 2019 $300 price point you won't be owning one this decade.

I only buy certain games at release day, there are AAA titles like Red Dead, ME2 and BL and plenty others that i didnt buy on release day due to me playing other games at that time. Not sure why you put me in that category bruh.

Like I said, keep your ps3 if its that much of a big deal which is the most logical reasoning in any of our posts. Otherwise you can wait till 2019 when the system is $300 with or without BC like you want to do.

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-02-2013 at 03:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy