Yo I Mean Ive Simped, Ive Spent A Couple Hundred In A Night Going Out. But Wtf My Nigga Gone Too Far

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 1454 1454
 King Dutch said:
All that money and he cant tell that thing he standing next to is a man. SMH
Agreed...
 02-02-2013, 03:52 PM         #102
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how a bunch of kids with no money can go online and talk about what the guy with all the money is doing wrong.
 5 years ago '10        #103
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Ya'll f*gs said:
I love how a bunch of kids with no money can go online and talk about what the guy with all the money is doing wrong.
This

Only broke people talk that sh*t.

This ain't nothing to him. You go to the club and spend 1000 if you in VIP, he goes to the club and spends 300K
 5 years ago '12        #104
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
No u got it all wrong. That prolly ain't sh*t to him.... Think about it. If bill gates paid a million for a night out, help, even 7 million, that's chump change to him. This shows he got more money than every n*gga on bx! This may be the same as us payin $50. And the crazY thing is, he may be doin this every weekend.
 5 years ago '12        #105
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 w113mrl said:
rich people say it aint trickin if you got it, till you dont, and look back like damn, it was trickin when i had it
"Got it" is the key....u lookin to much into the future with it. If u got it it ain't trickin, if u don't got it, then it is trickin. Simple as that, we don't need to scientific methods or an analysis man. Didn't canibus pull out a notepad n*gga?? Go head wit ur ultra high logics
 5 years ago '05        #106
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
this man

yall n*ggas mad
 5 years ago '05        #107
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
Why is that red head bi*ch lurking in every photo tho?

She mad he with the ethnic brawd.
 5 years ago '05        #108
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Werd your right, because the fact that poor people have to do more budget managing and cant afford high class accountants to do it for them means nothing.

I mean lets not talk about the fact that NBA players can blow 100 mil and end up bankrupt after their career is over.

Lets not talk about the fuking fact that more than half the NBA players go broke as hell after their career ends. But what i know about money!?

Shiit im sure a n*gga that blew 300k in one night, and had his paper seized can tell me about the come up.

See what n*ggas cant seem to understand, having 30k in your account, or 300Mil. 300k in one night is still 300k. Thats a lot of money.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-02-2013 at 05:57 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #109
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Werd your right, because the fact that poor people have to do more budget managing and cant afford high class accountants to do it for them means nothing.

I mean lets not talk about the fact that NBA players can blow 100 mil and end up bankrupt after their career is over.

Lets not talk about the fuking fact that more than half the NBA players go broke as hell after their career ends. But what i know about money!?

Shiit im sure a n*gga that blew 300k in one night, and had his paper seized can tell me about the come up.

See what n*ggas cant seem to understand, having 30k in your account, or 300Mil. 300k in one night is still 300k. Thats a lot of money.
To YOU
 5 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
To YOU
Yo i went to elementary with kids who had millions, and they dressed like sh*t who had nothing. Point it is this, only NEW money n*ggas dont understand the true value of money. Old money will say 300k is a lot cause it is. New money will say poor it up, yolo. Old money will spend the 300k dont get me wrong, but they KNOW its a big deal and if the move is gonna work.
 5 years ago '10        #111
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Yo i went to elementary with kids who had millions, and they dressed like sh*t who had nothing. Point it is this, only NEW money n*ggas dont understand the true value of money. Old money will say 300k is a lot cause it is. New money will say poor it up, yolo. Old money will spend the 300k dont get me wrong, but they KNOW its a big deal and if the move is gonna work.
How they dress doesn't mean anything. The point is that is purely by choice, not because they can't afford it.

A billionaire ain't shaking a stick at 300K. If you say other wise,
 5 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
How they dress doesn't mean anything. The point is that is purely by choice, not because they can't afford it.

A billionaire ain't shaking a stick at 300K. If you say other wise,
My city has a billionaire mayor, and we have a gap between rich and poor that rivals 3rd world countries. What you saying though? If 300k wasnt too much paper, bloomberg would probably make sure every homeless citizen had a place to stay, and we wouldnt have churches with lines 3-4 blocks for fuking food on fridays.

300k is 300k dont matter how much you have in the bank.
 5 years ago '07        #113
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
interesting no **** comments
 5 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
My city has a billionaire mayor, and we have a gap between rich and poor that rivals 3rd world countries. What you saying though? If 300k wasnt too much paper, bloomberg would probably make sure every homeless citizen had a place to stay, and we wouldnt have churches with lines 3-4 blocks for fuking food on fridays.

300k is 300k dont matter how much you have in the bank.
Being greedy don't mean sh*t Some people are just frugal

300K is 300K but depending on how much money you have (or don't have) equates it's worth to you.

There's a difference between losing money and actually purposely blowing it on something that you want to.
 5 years ago '08        #115
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i wanna know who the broad is.
 5 years ago '04        #116
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
some of the responses here make me laugh

u can tell a lot of broke dudes in here are mad and scrambling for things to post in an attempt to feel better about their pathetic lives

just accept reality

a lot of people, including myself, have it better than yall
 5 years ago '10        #117
ldngfxguy 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2 2
At least him wearing that Sincere Lizzy shirt makes sense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy