OT/Coco Speaks On Photo Scandal, Says The Only Person She Has To Answer To Is Ice-T

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Coco you're a ho please stfu.
 02-02-2013, 08:08 PM         #22
Denise4975  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicki Minaj Accepts her statement As True

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #23
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
 TheMob said:

[pic - click to view]

HOT TOPIC

02-02-2013, 08:55 PM         #24
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice T needs to charge tht renegade hoe to the game
 5 years ago '04        #25
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Gm0ney85 said:
im from the bay..

i want to believe my n*gga ap9...

but then again...from this n*gga instagram he say in 1 pic he make 20 racks off an appearance..
then the next pic he say he in a economy class to LA... n*gga VEGAS TO LA AND U IN ECON CLASS FROM VEGAS TO LA?!?!...

not only that... how u STAY posting the same a.ss pics every week with you and coco?!?!.. u looking for attention from new followers!!

bay n*ggas really be reaching for stardom i will admit cuz we dont get rec.. but REAL real bay n*ggas be happy being a bay n*gga (like mad dre).. fake bay n*ggas be trying hella hard to be more...i dont know how else to put it...

you should've stopped right there, phuck everything he said after

Who the phuck believes Ap.9 is getting 20,000 for a club appearance ??

5 years ago '06        #26
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,479 | Props total: 26274 26274
 g0tt1 said:
Coco you're a ho please stfu.
before this she was she was married to ice t for 10 years without incident so how is she a "ho'?
 5 years ago '10        #27
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
this statement is old a.ss hell someone else had the same thread a month ago booooooooooooo to your thread
 5 years ago '11        #28
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,229 | Props total: 24720 24720
first page??
 02-03-2013, 12:11 AM         #29
noelstayloco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
before this she was she was married to ice t for 10 years without incident so how is she a "ho'?
boy u must be joking, first time caught ain't first time happen.
 5 years ago '12        #30
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 Gm0ney85 said:
im from the bay..

i want to believe my n*gga ap9...

but then again...from this n*gga instagram he say in 1 pic he make 20 racks off an appearance.. then the next pic he say he in a economy class to LA... n*gga VEGAS TO LA AND U IN ECON CLASS FROM VEGAS TO LA?!?!...

not only that... how u STAY posting the same a.ss pics every week with you and coco?!?!.. u looking for attention from new followers!!

bay n*ggas really be reaching for stardom i will admit cuz we dont get rec.. but REAL real bay n*ggas be happy being a bay n*gga (like mad dre).. fake bay n*ggas be trying hella hard to be more...i dont know how else to put it...
Im damn near thinkin the same, I wanna believe this n*gga..but you can fasho tell he was using this to get some mainstream shine. bruh had his name poppin years ago with the mob figaz n all that, now he tryna get his name out again. he said he smashed but
 5 years ago '07        #31
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
i was following along til she said her a.ss is real
 5 years ago '08        #32
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Ap9 is garbage..

Jacka>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #33
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Yeah ap9 name was NEVER out there in the bay. It was always about Jacka and the mob figaz was hitting whenI was in highschol but I never really sweated them ni99az. If he hit he hit, don't mean nothing to me.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 NQBATHRQQMPIC said:
“Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened.”

“Do I want to set the record straight? No,” she said. “Because it’s old news and those pictures with [Moose Diesel] are old too. People are going to think what they think and there’s nothing I can do about it. But people were also saying my b00ty was fake too. No matter what I said or did, so there’s nothing I can do about either.

“Ice and I just live our own lives. I have to answer to him and he has to answer to me and that’s it. We don’t care about the outside world and even though it can be hard out there, we just have to deal with it.”

5 years ago '12        #36
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
After rapper AP.9 posted s3xy pics with Coco back in December, she denied cheating on her husband Ice-T. But now the rapper is saying they did have s3x, and spent the night together in Las Vegas!

Coco Austin, 33, is performing in the Las Vegas act Peepshow, filling in for pregnant Holly Madison, 33, but in a new interview with Star magazine, rapper AP.9, he admits that she’s not behaving herself in sin city! In fact, she cheated on her husband Ice-T, 54, with him!

Coco and Ice seem so in love on their E! reality show Ice Loves Coco, but the couple seems to be having some trouble in paradise.

“I first met Coco at Surerender nightclub in Las Vegas,” AP.9 tells Star magazine. “She invited me back to her table; I had a couple of drinks; we exchanged numbers. I could tell we had a physical attraction.”

“She asked me, ‘What are you doing after the club?’ I said, ‘I’m probably just going to get a room and stay right here.’ She said, ‘Well, I’m going with you.”

AP.9 Claims He Had s3x With Coco

But the most explosive allegation: “We had s3x,” AP.9 says. “I don’t know who made the first move. It wasn’t making love; it was just s3x.”

Another bomb: “We had s3x unprotected. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!”

After AP.9 posted pics of him and Coco snuggling in December, Ice-T tweeted, “Don’t get it twisted… I’m not happy about this s**t. Coco’s in Vegas. She has given me her explanation of the pics on the net from her first weeks out there with some dude.”

Coco Cheating On Ice-T? — She Denies It

Coco tweeted an apology for the photos soon after and denied an affair.

AP.9 says, “She did an interview and said, ‘Oh, he was a superfan, everywhere I went he showed up and ran up to me talking pictures. She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her.”

The rapper says Ice-T actually called him to speak about the incident. “He called me and said, ‘My wife wouldn’t f**k with you. You need to tell the truth because my wife wouldn’t do that.’ So I told Ice-T: ‘You want the truth? OK. Me and your wife had s3x!’”

The rapper does hope that Coco and Ice-T can get past the cheating scandal. “I got respect for Ice, and I’m not mad at her. But don’t lie about me. Everyone is looking at me like I’m the bad guy. I don’t have a reason to lie. But she has a reason to lie. She’s the one who’s married.”

idk who to believe
 5 years ago '05        #37
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
First reply in a thread that will probably defend AP.9 and say Ice-T lost.
 5 years ago '12        #38
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
I believe it. Ap wouldn't go THIS far with a lie. He aint that type of n*gga. She threw him under the bus so he lettin it be known
 02-06-2013, 04:21 PM         #39
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who wouldn't hit though? if he made the first move she would be more defensive...i believe him.
 02-06-2013, 04:22 PM         #40
Phillipmcd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm waiting for him to say CoCo got pregnant but got it aborted, then later that night he had a threesome with Britney Spears in her prime and Kate Upton
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago