OT/Coco Speaks On Photo Scandal, Says The Only Person She Has To Answer To Is Ice-T

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM         #1
9351 pageviews
74 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OT/Coco Speaks On Photo Scandal, Says The Only Person She Has To Answer To Is Ice-T

[pic - click to view]

by Latifah Muhammad (@TheLatifah) February 1, 2013, 15:23pm

Don't expect Coco to explain her short-lived photo scandal involving two other men. The 33-year-old reality TV star interviewed with the UK Daily Mail, where she explained that only one person's opinion matters: Ice-T.

“Do I want to set the record straight? No,” she said. “Because it's old news and those pictures with [Moose Diesel] are old too. People are going to think what they think and there's nothing I can do about it. But people were also saying my b00ty was fake too. No matter what I said or did, so there's nothing I can do about either.

“Ice and I just live our own lives. I have to answer to him and he has to answer to me and that's it. We don't care about the outside world and even though it can be hard out there, we just have to deal with it.”

Images of Coco and Bay Area rapper AP.9 were released in December, prompting a Twitter response from Ice. The couple worked things out and partied together on New Year's Eve, only to have more photos, featuring Coco and Diesel, released weeks later.

In the aftermath, Ice called out the media, blasting the press as “trolls.”

--

Photo: AP.9

Read more at
[pic - click to view]

Coco Speaks On Photo Scandal, Says The Only Person She Has To Answer To Is Ice-T | Hip-Hop Wired

74 comments for "OT/Coco Speaks On Photo Scandal, Says The Only Person She Has To Answer To Is Ice-T"

5 years ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17385 17385
Damn ma only 33? She look like a fine a.ss 44 year old lmao

And who cares about this whole situation, I thought it was dead.
 5 years ago '04        #3
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
this situation is dead^ the media just keeps bringing it up... the little kids on this site love it though...

bunch of non pus*y getting mutherfu*kers talking bout how to handle a bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #4
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
The question is, did they fu*k?

Would be tough on Ice.
 02-01-2013, 02:36 PM         #5
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Damn ma only 33? She look like a fine a.ss 44 year old lmao

And who cares about this whole situation, I thought it was dead.
sh*t, if this keeps going on somebodys' gonna end up dead.
 5 years ago '10        #6
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
Me marrying a white woman is officially out the fu*kin' window if she's really 33....
 5 years ago '04        #7
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 W24x55 said:
The question is, did they fu*k?

Would be tough on Ice.
True story, my homeboy from USC is Tha Jacka's road manager. Him, Cellski, AP-9 and some other bay n*ggaz was out here in the ATL a couple weeks ago for the 9'ers/Falcons game. I got up w/ them @ club Mansion that Saturday night and as soon as I got there my homeboy pulled me to the side and started showing me pics of CoCo in his phone. He showed me about 8 pics, 6 of them were club pics similar to the ones that already leaked, one was a close up face shot of CoCo laying in bed throwing up a deuce. All you could see was her cleavage and face, but her shoulders were bare, no bra straps. I was like "ok..." cause that sh*t looked like it could have been saved off the internet. So then my boy paused b4 showing me the last one I guess to add some suspense, then he showed me the last pic, and it was CoCo on all fours on a hotel bed w/ nothing but a white button down dress shirt on.

I looked at my boy and AP like

AP looked at me like

and that's it... I never asked if he fu*ked or not so I can't confirm, but I did see those pics w/ my own eyes. #truestory
 5 years ago '12        #8
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
 BackBlock_OG said:
True story, my homeboy from USC is Tha Jacka's road manager. Him, Cellski, AP-9 and some other bay n*ggaz was out here in the ATL a couple weeks ago for the 9'ers/Falcons game. I got up w/ them @ club Mansion that Saturday night and as soon as I got there my homeboy pulled me to the side and started showing me pics of CoCo in his phone. He showed me about 8 pics, 6 of them were club pics similar to the ones that already leaked, one was a close up face shot of CoCo laying in bed throwing up a deuce. All you could see was her cleavage and face, but her shoulders were bare, no bra straps. I was like "ok..." cause that sh*t looked like it could have been saved off the internet. So then my boy paused b4 showing me the last one I guess to add some suspense, then he showed me the last pic, and it was CoCo on all fours on a hotel bed w/ nothing but a white button down dress shirt on.

I looked at my boy and AP like

AP looked at me like

and that's it... I never asked if he fu*ked or not so I can't confirm, but I did see those pics w/ my own eyes. #truestory

5 years ago '07        #9
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
This guy....fam was she nekkid and smashed or just "posing"

Cats are lame as hell with this b.s trying to get some attention. As many s3x tapes and explicit pics there are on the net, This would Have BEEEEN out.

Meaning they betta SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #10
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
he fu*ked we all know it Ice taking L on this one
 5 years ago '12        #11
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
“Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened.”

“Do I want to set the record straight? No,” she said. “Because it’s old news and those pictures with [Moose Diesel] are old too. People are going to think what they think and there’s nothing I can do about it. But people were also saying my b00ty was fake too. No matter what I said or did, so there’s nothing I can do about either.

“Ice and I just live our own lives. I have to answer to him and he has to answer to me and that’s it. We don’t care about the outside world and even though it can be hard out there, we just have to deal with it.”

02-02-2013, 04:22 AM         #12
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-02-2013, 08:13 AM         #13
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NQBATHRQQMPIC said:
“Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened.”

“Do I want to set the record straight? No,” she said. “Because it’s old news and those pictures with [Moose Diesel] are old too. People are going to think what they think and there’s nothing I can do about it. But people were also saying my b00ty was fake too. No matter what I said or did, so there’s nothing I can do about either.

“Ice and I just live our own lives. I have to answer to him and he has to answer to me and that’s it. We don’t care about the outside world and even though it can be hard out there, we just have to deal with it.”

Then why was this statement released?
 5 years ago '05        #14
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
im from the bay..

i want to believe my n*gga ap9...

but then again...from this n*gga instagram he say in 1 pic he make 20 racks off an appearance.. then the next pic he say he in a economy class to LA... n*gga VEGAS TO LA AND U IN ECON CLASS FROM VEGAS TO LA?!?!...

not only that... how u STAY posting the same a.ss pics every week with you and coco?!?!.. u looking for attention from new followers!!

bay n*ggas really be reaching for stardom i will admit cuz we dont get rec.. but REAL real bay n*ggas be happy being a bay n*gga (like mad dre).. fake bay n*ggas be trying hella hard to be more...i dont know how else to put it...

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 02-02-2013 at 08:27 AM..
 02-02-2013, 08:45 AM         #15
ballin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what as.lut
 02-02-2013, 09:08 AM         #16
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

02-02-2013, 09:19 AM         #17
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
 02-02-2013, 09:28 AM         #18
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
im from the bay....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #19
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
bi*ch please
 5 years ago '11        #20
jayholc 
space
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 1274 1274
 TheMob said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago