50 Cent to Game on G-Unit Reunion: "You're Not Gonna Get Nothing Back Together"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
6459 pageviews
44 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67064 67064
50 Cent to Game on G-Unit Reunion: "You're Not Gonna Get Nothing Back Together"

There will be no G-Unit reunion for 50 Cent and Game. The Queens-bred MC told us so last week, in an exclusive interview at his label offices in New York City.

"You're not gonna get nothing back together," 50 said. "I decide that. I do what I want to do. I don't give a fu-k what they talking about on a blog post."

Despite Game's online petition to reunite the crew, Fif dismissed the West Coast rapper's efforts as nothing more than a publicity stunt.

"Every time there was nothing going on [Game] said "fu-k you, 50," to generate some sort of new interest," he explained. But now that doesn't work anymore. So you gotta figure out a new way to do it. And now it's saying, 'We'll get G-Unit back together!'"

According to 50, some relationships are beyond repair, and it's deeper than music. It's not just the artists who have to deal with their old beefs, but the people around them -- their street alliances -- that have to as well.

"If it worked it would be something cool that I did," he said. [But] what would you say if I actually did put it together and then it fell apart right in front of you? Or if I bring them around each other and their feelings from a long time -- the disrespect and the talking -- bleed over into the people that are just around them and then one of them gets shot and k!lled, or one of them gets stabbed and hurt bad. Then what?"

Fif explained that his success, money and accolades haven't changed who he is and where he comes from. And that's why he's steering clear of getting the group back together.

"I think people think because they see that I'm not stupid -- that I did acquire new information as I went -- that I'm not who I was when I got here," he said. "And what happens is, when you put them [together]... you don't do that where I'm from. Not unless you want to see some sh-t happen."

[pic - click to view]

50 Cent to Game on G-Unit Reunion: "You're Not Gonna Get Nothing Back Together" - The Boombox

44 comments for "50 Cent to Game on G-Unit Reunion: "You're Not Gonna Get Nothing Back Together""

5 years ago '12        #2
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,433 | Props total: 12798 12798
dude so raw!
 5 years ago '12        #3
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
G-Unit =

Yayo won?
 5 years ago '11        #4
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Game talked about his dead mom,50 talked about his sister being r*ped,it would be cool if they got together but they been crossed the line
 5 years ago '12        #5
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
G-Unit G-Unit ain't dead unless Banks or 50 say FU to each other, that + Yayo is G-Unit. What Game is tryna do with Buck and himself is something else. I'd rather see Buck back at the Unit more than Game at this point because he was part of the actual core group. Listening to Game talk about reunions is like tryna listen to Olivia say she reuniting G-Unit!
 5 years ago '04        #6
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
lmao game shouldnt be invited to be honest...

id rather see bangem back
 5 years ago '06        #7
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
 Mr Fujaveli said:
dude so raw!
 5 years ago '12        #8
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
they should do it without him
 02-01-2013, 04:32 PM         #9
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea they both was disrespectful, but it would be dope though
 02-01-2013, 04:34 PM         #10
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif still mad cause game destroyed them n*ggas...point of no return. i can understand his reasons.

u fu*kin right bi*ch i be trippin!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #11
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 tupacnasfan said:
Not gonna happen, bang em want nothing to do with them.
If 50 were to call Smurf , that dude would tat G-Unit on his forhead and straight k!ll everyone of his enemies.

Bang Em a loser who got deported to Trinidad. Only thing he's moving is mangos.
 5 years ago '09        #12
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1106 1106
50 is a person who wants power over others and to be a dictator. He's in the position he's at now because he is powerful. He wants people to depend on him to survive or struggle without him. Forming G-unit again would be counter-productive for 50, if G-unit forms again then everyone gets successful again all off 50, again.

What incentive he would have to put together G-unit again isn't worth it for him or he would entertain the idea.
 5 years ago '06        #13
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Wrong, 5-0 don't have power anymore, he ruined his own crew and the entire U.S. hip-hop industry, face it, he's done and he knows it.
 5 years ago '12        #14
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
 tupacnasfan said:
Wrong, 5-0 don't have power anymore, he ruined his own crew and the entire U.S. hip-hop industry, face it, he's done and he knows it.
50 ruined the entire hip-hop industry?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #15
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 1046 1046
thank you 50, tell these cornballs on boxden to give it up.
 5 years ago '04        #16
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
 3rdcoasta said:
fif still mad cause game destroyed them n*ggas...point of no return. i can understand his reasons.

u fu*kin right bi*ch i be trippin!!!!
so the person you claimed destroyed them is the most vocal about reforming the group even bucks broke a.ss isnt hollering like game
 5 years ago '04        #17
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11319 11319
LAYMEEEEEEE lost
 02-01-2013, 06:05 PM         #18
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
50 is a person who wants power over others and to be a dictator. He's in the position he's at now because he is powerful. He wants people to depend on him to survive or struggle without him. Forming G-unit again would be counter-productive for 50, if G-unit forms again then everyone gets successful again all off 50, again.

What incentive he would have to put together G-unit again isn't worth it for him or he would entertain the idea.
Power ? Jigga and Diddy got power !

This n*gga can't even get a fu*kin release date !
 5 years ago '12        #19
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,423 | Props total: 4061 4061
Is banks still with G-unit?
 02-01-2013, 06:08 PM         #20
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cool and all, seems like a smart guy. but we all knew he could never ever get over what game did. hell soon as gunit itself became something 50 ruined it. hes just all about being on top and keeping the other people below him. thats why him and yayo are perfect couple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy