most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
damn imagine a C-murder and 2Pac song
 02-01-2013, 07:42 PM         #42
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no limit got snoop dogg tho
 5 years ago '12        #43
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$7,699 | Props total: 4214 4214
I don't believe they met like that either. They sure took his sh*t with no shame though.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
I kinda figured this almost happened.
Pac woulda murdered this

[video - click to view]

02-01-2013, 08:01 PM         #45
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Yeah, he would've been raping hoes with Mystikal and shootin at n*ggas with Soulja Slim and C-murder.

lmaooo word, that aint no professional enviornment
 5 years ago '05        #46
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
Pac thinking about going to No Limit is one of the theories on why Suge had him k!lled
 02-01-2013, 08:21 PM         #47
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was my sh*t.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #48
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
I don't get it. Can someone fill me in on what exactly DR did to make pac want to leave.

I thought him and Suge was homies! Also proof pac was in atl, ever?

5 years ago '10        #49
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 kiddrocay said:
Yo I can imagine pac screaming no limit
 02-01-2013, 09:15 PM         #50
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is not news, pac got offers from a lot of labels...

Draped Up said:
Pac thinking about going to No Limit is one of the theories on why Suge had him k!lled
the theory is pac wanted to start his own label (Euphanasia)

TrueWest_1 said:
I seriously doubt P ever even got in Pac's ear.

Why would Pac even entertain an offer from a then almost unknown label when he was signed to the hottest and biggest label in the game?? P's just saying bullsh*t.

He never made songs with Pac, never hung out with Pac. All he did was make tribute songs for him after he passed away.

Plus Pac was ready to make his own Euphanasia Records.
(fixed)
no limit was doing #s at the time they weren't unknown

JickBangz said:
I don't get it. Can someone fill me in on what exactly DR did to make pac want to leave.

Rapper Charged in Shootings of Off-Duty Officers
By RONALD SMOTHERS

Tupac Shakur, whose rap recordings sketch what he calls the "thug life" of inner-city violence, was charged on Sunday with shooting two off-duty suburban policemen.

The Atlanta police said the shooting occurred after two cars carrying Mr. Shakur and his party almost struck the two men and their wives as they crossed a city street early Sunday morning.

The 22-year-old performer, who lives in California but was in town to perform at a local college, was arrested at his hotel shortly after the shooting. He was charged with two counts of aggravated a.ssault and released this morning on $55,059 bond until a Dec. 1 hearing to determine if the case will be sent to a grand jury.

The two officers were released today from Grady Hospital here; one was wounded in the abdomen, the other was in the buttocks. 'Droppin' the Cop!'

Some of Mr. Shakur's best-known lyrics describe young black men as targets of police violence and discuss gang members shooting police officers.

he still in atl

Last edited by Niruggg; 02-01-2013 at 09:54 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #51
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 JickBangz said:

Pac wasnt gettin paid, Suge said the money was coming and copped him a Rolls and jewels etc.. After 8 months of bullsh*t, Pac started complaining, he told his moms that Suge was on some bullsh*t, and that they better pay him or he was just gonna stop rappin..

A week before Pac died, he fired the DR lawyer David Kenner, who was also incharge of accounts, Pac was going to hire his own lawyer and go through the accounts and contract.

He didnt live to see how much he was owed, which turns out was 11 million, also he had fufilled all his contract obligations, he wud have been a free man, Pac didnt have to sign with anyone.

Suge was Pacs hommie, but Suge was also a greedy mouthfu*ka as was his patna David Kenner. I don't know how sh*t wud have played out, Pac wasnt the forgiving type once u cross him, Suge however cud have easily handed Pac a couple of mil to keep him sweet, but i think they eventually wud have fallen out

Pac copped a crib in ATL in 94, he spent alot of his time there.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-01-2013 at 09:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #52
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 1065 1065
No limit really blew up after Pac died. They where on pac's nuts before that, they was always sayin on their records, "Im not Tupac but these jealous n*ggaz got me strapped". No limit was trash after ghetto dope anyway.
 5 years ago '05        #53
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,383 | Props total: 28824 28824
Master P in a snapback burns my soul deep style .... only snapback he needs to rock is on I Miss My Homies
 5 years ago '04        #54
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 cankstoochie said:
pac and p have met before... back in the year 2000 BET did a special on master p, i don't know if the special was "how im living" or just a special program about P but i remember distinctively hearing P say that he opened for 2pac and deathrow when he went on tour with them and they was trying to make no limit carry they bags and just treating them like sh*t and P wasnt having that sh*t. he was like fu*k naw we ain't doing that, we rappers just like you.

if anybody knows P personally on this website ask him and he'll tell you the same thing. i remember P saying that because that was the only thing that stuck out in that interview. if anybody could get in contact with him like montreality or forbesdvd ask him that sh*t. 100% fact.

and i don't believe pac wanted to or would have signed with no limit but I DO BELIEVE that pac would have done songs with P. hell everybody has done songs with P from bone, destiny childs, ice cube, montell jordan and snoop doggy dogg.
again, they never hung out or had any kind of relationship. If he did open for DR (which i doubt) when was that?

I remember hearing P tried to Pay to get on a song with Pac thru e-40. thats as close as he got to ever working with him.

It's pretty well known Pac and Master P had no type of relationship whatsoever
 02-02-2013, 12:02 AM         #55
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the outlawz confirmed p and pac met up
 5 years ago '09        #56
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
a mac and pac collab would've been goat
 5 years ago '12        #57
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
So since they couldnt get Pac, shocker and the rest of them decided for p to sound like Pac and rep Westside?? Yall can't tell me ice cream man didn't sound like a brown paper bag version of Pac...
 5 years ago '04        #58
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1755 1755
What about No Limit's best rapper Silkk The Shocker?!?!?!?

[pic - click to view]

lol

5 years ago '12        #59
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
In all honesty.... doesn't the song I got the hook up sound like some sh*t Pac would say "I know the way I liiiiiive make u wanna cry but u know I gotta hustle thats the way I surviiive" same tone and everything.
 02-02-2013, 12:56 AM         #60
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIAA said:
What about No Limit's best rapper Silkk The Shocker?!?!?!?

[pic - click to view]

lol

that album was decent actually
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy