50 Cent Shuts Down G-Unit Reunion: 'I Decide', 'What would you say if...

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
buck & game made that group. idc how u flip it around. with out them 2 the group aint wat it was or atleast 1...
 5 years ago '10        #42
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
When 50 is your enemy, he's your enemy for life.
 5 years ago '10        #43
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 meercy said:
buck & game made that group. idc how u flip it around. with out them 2 the group aint wat it was or atleast 1...
Game was barely on enough songs with the rest of them... Buck was cool, but he make the group. GTFOH.
 5 years ago '10        #44
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 thug prayers said:
gunit was never a relevant rap group. period.
Just stop.
 5 years ago '12        #45
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
I'm with Fif on this one. Guys who mostly want this back are either Game fans, or never been in any position you never let an enemy dictate things to you to gain something out of it. Game F'd up, Buck F'd up. Buck a fiend, once that n*gga goes to AA or something I wouldn't mind him coming back.

Game on the other hand did everything with the sound reasoning knowing what he was doing. Game was on ice at Aftermath and would have ended up like Bishop Lamont and Slim The Mobster, G-Unit Records became a lifeline and he still turned on 50? I don't say he had to like 50, but he had to respect his boss period! No one goes to apply for a job, once they get it tells people F the company, they can do better. Game with BWS has flopped hard as a boss, now times are getting tough for him he figures he can use that lifeline again? and 50 Cent must be fine with this according to some people in here?
 02-02-2013, 01:48 PM         #46
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive watched enough of 50s interviews to say this, he k!lled gunit bc he felt like it became his competition. those guys were getting to much shine and taking away from him. sure he would make money off gunit but its competing with him in a way where hes forced to share a spot light.

a gunit reunion ya right. heres why bc the news will be about game and buck. not 50 so its not happening.

Last edited by Ni2; 02-02-2013 at 01:51 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #47
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Ni2 said:
ive watched enough of 50s interviews to say this, he k!lled gunit bc he felt like it became his competition. those guys were getting to much shine and taking away from him. sure he would make money off gunit but its competing with him in a way where hes forced to share a spot light.

a gunit reunion ya right. heres why bc the news will be about game and buck. not 50 so its not happening.
Well this mostly based off you speculating though

Regardless of how many people choose to read his body language or words, fact remains you know all the artists that were G-Unit because of 50 Cent's star power. Up till Lil Wayne's YMCMB, no other major artist had shared equal spotlight with their rooster artists like 50 Cent had, at the Roc Jay was the main event and n*ggas like Meek were an afterthought, Cam same story, Jim blew up in 2006 because of Hustler's POME, Juelz was constantly "that kid".

All these artists you want "back" in G-Unit got to that point because under that regime, they honestly got pushed hard. After GRODT perfomance 50 could have pulled a Jay and pushed for more albums to establish his star power before putting his boys on, but he didn't for whatever reason and it took him 2 more years of pushing G-Unit the group, then Banks, Buck, Yayo and Game (who also had leftover tracks from The Massacre put on his album). He might be an as*hole, but that right there commands my respect as I can't even think of many other artists or people in general who put their own people (like Yayo) like that.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
Didnt no anybody was checking for a gunit album.... These cornballs been played out. Your time to shine has come and gone
 5 years ago '12        #49
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 Tony Franks said:
Its crazy that i never hear of that Terminate on sight album. But after going to wiki and realized it was just banks, 50, and...yeah. I realized why i never gave it a listen.

Beg for mercy is one of my favorite albums too.
buck was on the album too

he was just dropped shortly before so most tracks are "g-unit featuring young buck"
 5 years ago '12        #50
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 SpazzOut said:
Game was barely on enough songs with the rest of them... Buck was cool, but he make the group. GTFOH.
exactly

game never really was an active member of the group at all, yall act like they did 3 albums together or something
theres only a handful songs game actually appears on, and only about 3 songs most people actually remember:

how we do
hate it or love it
westside story

the last one barely even counts cuz 50 only did the hook, the og version featured snoop dogg, song woulda been hot regardless.

why do yall even want a reunion? imagine terminate on sight with game on and youd have it.
 5 years ago '11        #51
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 1453 1453
 Pleasure Boy said:
The only people open to this reunion are Game fans, fans of the original G-Unit dont give a fucck about Game they would rather see Buck in the group over Game... What's funny is that they are actually embarressed by Game's bi*ch like behaviour but instead of acknowleging it they rather get frustrated at Fif for not giving a fucck, where's the guy that did 300 bars? Wheres the G-Unot guy? Wheres the guy that travelled the world and made lil boys come on stage and scream fucck G-Unit... The sh*t Game did is beyond repair, Fif regret giving this n*gga a chance, its nt about power, its about a n*gga that disrespected u afta u gave him money and your audience and said fucck you in return... This n*gga Game even said Yayo was a bi*ch in jail, any1 that can 4give a n*gga afta all that sh*t wud be a bi*ch, and i think thats what Fif mean... So fucck all the insecure Game groupies, Game was neva the best, the best member started the group and gave life to every1 else
This ^^^^^

If it's any G-Unit reunion of any kind it should be the original 3. Imo though, the timr has passed for a reunion and after all the dirt that was done & sh*t was said. Fif did to Buck was fu*ked up and how Buck did fif waswas fu*ked up as well. I can totally understand anyone not wanting to reunite with Game at all with the way he can switch up on anybody at the drop of a dime. One minute it's fu*k 50 now he wants a reunion after 7 yrs of beefin'. I just say leave well enough alone and let everyone handle their careers solo.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,423 | Props total: 6382 6382
i'd love to see it happen but i highly doubt it'll ever will
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago