50 Cent Shuts Down G-Unit Reunion: 'I Decide', 'What would you say if...

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
6335 pageviews
60 comments

A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
50 Cent Shuts Down G-Unit Reunion: 'I Decide', 'What would you say if...

When it comes to G-Unit, 50 Cent might as well be Taylor Swift, because according to the music mogul his merry band of musical misfits is never ever getting back together.

[pic - click to view]

"You're not gonna get nothing back together. I decide that. I do what I want to do. I don't give a f--- what they talking about on a blog post," Fif told AOL's The Boombox in an article published on Friday (February 1).

The crew hasn't recorded together in any capacity since 2008 but has come up in the news a lot lately. On Thursday, former G-Uniter Game began promoting an online petition to get the five-man rap group back together. At one point, the group's roster included original members 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, as well as Young Buck and Game.

The West Coast spitter has had a long-running feud with Fif since 2005 and Buck was ousted in 2008 when the group released their sophomore LP T.O.S: Terminate On Sight. Last week, Tony Yayo admitted that he himself wanted to see a reunion between the three founding G-Unit members, but ruled out having Game and Young Buck rejoin the fold. "When everybody got money, it's like things just went downhill, so it's like, I dunno, egos," Yayo said trying to give some sort of context to the rift. "I would love to see a G-Unit reunion. I would love to see me, Banks and 50 definitely onstage."

50 for one, doesn't want to rehash any old wounds between the once warring MCs by reuniting with Game and YB. "If it worked it would be something cool that I did," he told AOL. "[But] what would you say if I actually did put it together and then it fell apart right in front of you? Or if I bring them around each other and their feelings from a long time — the disrespect and the talking — bleed over into the people that are just around them and then one of them gets shot and k!lled, or one of them gets stabbed and hurt bad. Then what?"

Do you believe G-Unit can put all of their differences behind them or is 50 Cent right? Let us know in the comments!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. nion.jhtml?xrs

60 comments for "50 Cent Shuts Down G-Unit Reunion: 'I Decide', 'What would you say if..."

5 years ago '06        #2
_Dre_ 
space
space
space
$330 | Props total: 11 11
ok dude we get it already

why be an as*hole about it

how does the person doing the best in the position of power come off the most bitter
 5 years ago '10        #3
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
 _Dre_ said:

how does the person doing the best in the position of power come off the most bitter
coz he keeps getting asked bout it when its clear that he doesnt have any interest in it?
 5 years ago '11        #4
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3770 3770
People need to stop asking for now and cool.
Yayo still cool with 50.
Banks still cool with 50.
Yay just needs to drag Banks back into the fold by getting them close again and then try and make it happen.
 5 years ago '11        #5
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,581 | Props total: 3628 3628
as a die-hard g-unit fan i would not want this.... game and buck are trash. and 50 yay and banks are the three best members and they all cool, so what the fu*k is the issue.
 5 years ago '04        #6
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 2724 2724
i wouldnt want game around me either...he´d probably instigate some sh*t but let´s wait til his album flops ...then he´ll do a G-unit album with Banks and Yayo ,maybe with Buck
Even if it would happen ,i doubt it would be in the next 2,3 years
 5 years ago '12        #7
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,580 | Props total: 5036 5036
Just give me Return of the BodySnatchers Vol. 2 (50, Banks, Yayo)
 5 years ago '10        #8
space
space
 KiddMischief said:
Just give me Return of the BodySnatchers Vol. 2 (50, Banks, Yayo)
id be happy with that
 5 years ago '04        #9
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 _Dre_ said:

cuz every year for the past 7 years they've been asking about him reuniting with old members.

damn near anybody who keeps getting asked the same question over and over about something they clearly have taken a indefinite stance on is going to get irritated when you keep asking them " what about now, what about now ?? "
 5 years ago '10        #10
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,871 | Props total: 13336 13336
people always ask for reunions they no damn well they won't go out and buy. same people asking for havoc and prodigy to get back together knowing damn well they been washed up
 02-01-2013, 12:56 PM         #11
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anti- SM bump.
 5 years ago '04        #12
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1180 1180
Who really wants a reunion?
It was hot years ago but 2013, Naaaaa
 5 years ago '10        #13
space
space
 trill jackson said:
people always ask for reunions they no damn well they won't go out and buy. same people asking for havoc and prodigy to get back together knowing damn well they been washed up
true.
 5 years ago '05        #14
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
People asking for a reunion of Game and Buck as well are ruining any chance that we have of seeing Banks, Yayo, and 50 together on a record ever again. It should be obvious that Game and Buck are not invited back, but we still want to see Banks Yayo and 50 back together but it will never happen now because people keep asking about Game and Buck due to their own mental disabilities.
 5 years ago '07        #15
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 _Dre_ said:

50 made 4 other n*ggas careers. I'd be bitter and pissed too if I gave u a fu*kin new lease on life and u spit in my face. these n*ggas could be holdin a four loko in front of a bodega in queens right now.

Str8 outta Cuse said:
People asking for a reunion of Game and Buck as well are ruining any chance that we have of seeing Banks, Yayo, and 50 together on a record ever again. It should be obvious that Game and Buck are not invited back, but we still want to see Banks Yayo and 50 back together but it will never happen now because people keep asking about Game and Buck due to their own mental disabilities.
I think n*ggas want game and buck because they had the best material outta the clique besides fif.
 02-01-2013, 03:36 PM         #16
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone is ready to sweep everything under the rug accept fif....ego trippin as n*gga. on second thought, he got the most to lose...so it might be smart to say fu*k it.

i stop fu*kin with him when he dropped the game. he was the coldest n*gga in the group...bipolar or not.
 5 years ago '11        #17
default28 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1149 1149

[pic - click to view]

02-01-2013, 04:37 PM         #18
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 default28 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #19
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
I Never even liked gay-unit when game was in the group.

Thank god he left.
just shut the fu*k up, ur the worst poster on boxden, u say the same sh*t over and over and over and over again.
 5 years ago '10        #20
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9057 9057
lol 50 is the biggest 5 year old. lol @ "I decide".

50 is the kid that used to say "I'm taking my ball and going home" when he didn't get his way
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago