Colin Kaepernick's grandparents said they offered to help his bio mom raise him

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-01-2013, 02:11 PM         #41
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
she has two white children right now!
 5 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 Free Trotty said:
If she know who he is, & where he is at right now then she aint get r*ped.

How many r*pe victims know where the guy who r*ped them is at 25 years later?
It's a lot of them that know who there rapist is and where he is at. She would especially know if he was somebody she knew that r*ped her and she was too afraid to report it. I'm not saying she was r*ped just raising it as a possibility. I'll excuse you now to continue you ignorant biased arguments though.
 5 years ago '09        #43
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 Free Trotty said:
She reached out when he was at Nevada as a star QB and having been drafted by a MLB team. Its not like she aint know that was her son for the first 15-16 years of his life. But when she started seeing/hearing his name talked about is when she really tried to reach out. That sh*t is foul to me.

My theory is she didn't want to be ridiculed for being a teenage single mom in white a.ss, non-diverse Wisconsin raising a mixed baby boy.

Do I got proof and her word on it? Naw.

But if the father was married then she coulda easily went ahead and got that baby aborted, but if you gonna go threw 9 months carrying a baby in your stomach and bring him into this world.....why the fu*k can't you love him and raise him?

Its 1 thing for a n*gga to skeet and bounce ASAP because he scared to commit, but its way different to go threw 9 months and then say you can't make that committment to be a mother. FOH
Wrong again you are my man. She first started reaching out again his senior year in high school. You know back when nobody in the country wanted the kid to play QB except for Nevada and even they weren't sure he would be their QB and also had a backup plan for him to play safety. Their was no stardom for him until towards the end of his collegiate career and by then she had already been back in contact with the Kaepernicks and at games watching him play.

I understand many of you want to believe she just abandoned him and popped back up now looking for a handout but that isn't the case. I guess it's cool to just hop on the internet and say it for props and sh*t though.

As you were.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,160 | Props total: 9588 9588
 Bea5T said:
You realize this topic was racially charged in the first place

Look who made it
Btw....You were the first to mention race...
 5 years ago '08        #45
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wrong again you are my man. She first started reaching out again his senior year in high school. You know back when nobody in the country wanted the kid to play QB except for Nevada and even they weren't sure he would be their QB and also had a backup plan for him to play safety. Their was no stardom for him until towards the end of his collegiate career and by then she had already been back in contact with the Kaepernicks and at games watching him play.

I understand many of you want to believe she just abandoned him and popped back up now looking for a handout but that isn't the case. I guess it's cool to just hop on the internet and say it for props and sh*t though.

As you were.
At the end of the day, she still abandoned him and has not told him where he can find his father.
 5 years ago '05        #46
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
The black father is an endangered species which is hardly ever seen.
 5 years ago '07        #47
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 909 909
this topic above any other I have seen on bx keeps showing me how much people just talk out they a.ss even when they have no idea what they're blabbering about.
 5 years ago '06        #48
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
These dumb white bi*ches is funny
 5 years ago '05        #49
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,685 | Props total: 2330 2330
 Youngin19 said:
she has two white children right now!

Who knows what to believe now.

5 years ago '08        #50
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
i think the father was gonzo from the muppets and the thought of having a kid that looked like gonzo was just too much for her
 02-01-2013, 09:39 PM         #51
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
"We still don't know who the father is"

Don't get me wrong she should have kept him but there is more to the story she isn't telling. Probably for Kaep's sake. If she was r*ped how stupid would some of you feel?
Thats what its seeming like. ITs something she's not saying and for the fact that she knows who and where he is but wont tell, make's it even more of a fishy story b/c the kid is older now im pretty sure he can handle w/e she got to tell em about his father - fu*k it tho, he dont need no suprises b4 the superbowl anyway
 5 years ago '11        #52
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
They are telling the truth, it's just they couldn't stop they daughter cause it was her baby and her mind was set yell™
 5 years ago '08        #53
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ErnieB said:
Btw....You were the first to mention race...
they only like race threads when it's to sh*t on black people
 5 years ago '08        #54
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
from all my readings, what i understand is that his mother put him up for adoption because she was young and didnt think she could provide for him, which is absolutely understandable. i also understand that his mother also tried keeping up with him before he blew up. even he stated he doesnt really know why he doesnt want to see her which leads me to believe its a combination of some resentment and nervousness. if its what ive been reading then i feel he will meet her but when hes ready (sh*t hes still a young man).
 5 years ago '12        #55
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 10118 10118
now she was r*ped by a black guy. all we know is that kaep was an accident...

his bio mother wants money, his real parents are his adoptive parents, and his mom was embarrassed about having an unplanned kid with a black guy.
 5 years ago '08        #56
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
What if they found out his father was Skeeter Valentine, and that the reason no one can find him is that he moved to Argentina after filming the last episode of Doug?
 5 years ago '08        #57
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12180 12180
 King Kusanagi said:
Like I fu*kin' thought....She gave that man up cause his color & how she was viewed in the public eye NOT because she didn't or couldn't get any help. Especially in this day & age. Even though it worked out for him in the future.
 PEK said:
Here we go with the race card. Please show proof that she woulda kept him if the father was white.
Im with buddy...it was prolly cuz he was black. I do acknowledge she still could have given him up if the father was white but im taking a somewhat educated guess.

This was 25 years ago in bumblefu*k, Wisconsin...my cuz played for the Packers like 5 years ago....they love they're Packers you no that, they love the black ones too....if you black and don't play for the Packers in bumblefu*k, Wisconsin its totally diff he said.

Don't even seem like she's not racist...I think it was more of ignorance on her part like she would have been the first person to raise a half black child
 5 years ago '07        #59
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 909 909
yall do know women give up kids for more than just them being interracial babies right?

5 years ago '04        #60
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
Go ravens
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc