Colin Kaepernick's grandparents said they offered to help his bio mom raise him

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 banga said:
I know my dad.

Where are the captain-save-a-deadbeat moms at now?

EDIT: and I guarantee if she was black and did this yall would be calling her a hoe and whatever self hating names you could think of

imagine if it was his father was going to the media like this trying to find a son that they didn't give a fu*k about...they would lose their mind with and have so much hate in their hearts over it...they always have been hypocrites
 5 years ago '06        #22
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 Bea5T said:
You realize this topic was racially charged in the first place

Look who made it
why does it matter?
 5 years ago '08        #23
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Youngin19 said:
she has two white children right now!
Had a kid 15 years after Colin. Maybe her situation was different.

Funny how yall wanna judge her with no proof but hate racial profiling.

Im not saying this bi*ch is a saint, but stop throwing the race card with no proof

Last edited by PEK; 02-01-2013 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #24
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
It's the Friday before the Superbowl & we're talking about this?
 5 years ago '12        #25
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Thirsty a.ss gparents and mom

His real parents are the kaepernicks
 5 years ago '08        #26
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 WADECOUNTY said:
Thirsty a.ss gparents and mom

His real parents are the kaepernicks
The gparents and mom have acknowledged that, and they tried to reach out before he was famous
 5 years ago '05        #27
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 banga said:
why does it matter?
Point is that everyone is a hypocrite.
 02-01-2013, 12:49 PM         #28
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
So let me get this straight...

Grandparents offered to help out so they are obviously no racist. So that's not the reason she got rid of him. So that makes the mother the racist? But she willingly fu*ked and made a baby with a black guy. So how is she racist?

Grandparents - "We don't know who the father is"

Something isn't adding up Unless Kaep is a r*pe baby.
No the bi*ch is just a smut bucket. Lets stop trying to make excuses and call it like it is. She got knocked up and my n*gga hit her with the

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #29
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Youngin19 said:
she has two white children right now!
That ether, that sh*t that make your soul burn slow
 5 years ago '08        #30
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5285 5285
dude was probably married
 5 years ago '12        #31
space
space
 PEK said:
Had a kid 15 years after Colin. Maybe her situation was different.

Funny how yall wanna judge her with no proof but hate racial profiling.

Im not saying this bi*ch is a saint, but stop throwing the race card with no proof
Her situation still the same.

2 white kids, not married, and chasing after a relationship with her "black baby" only after he became a successful athlete.

You think she woulda put a blonde, blue-eyed baby up for adoption despite her parents saying they would help take care of the baby? A lot of white women fear the stares and dirty looks they get from other white people when walking around with a beige child with curly hair and people making a.ssumptions about the black father. 23 years ago it was a lot different than it has become now tho with interracial relationships being 10x more common.
 5 years ago '12        #32
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
No the bi*ch is just a smut bucket. Lets stop trying to make excuses and call it like it is. She got knocked up and my n*gga hit her with the

[pic - click to view]

Imma be real.

I think the father prolly was a football or basketball player and she dont want to name drop him because he married now and might have been 5-10 years older than her when he bust in that. Might have even played pro. Milwaukee Bucks? Green Bay Packers?

Remind me of Jalen Rose not finding out his biological father was Jimmy Walker, a #1 pick in the NBA Draft until he was a teenager.
 5 years ago '08        #33
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Free Trotty said:
Her situation still the same.

2 white kids, not married, and chasing after a relationship with her "black baby" only after he became a successful athlete.

You think she woulda put a blonde, blue-eyed baby up for adoption despite her parents saying they would help take care of the baby? A lot of white women fear the stares and dirty looks they get from other white people when walking around with a beige child with curly hair and people making a.ssumptions about the black father. 23 years ago it was a lot different than it has become now tho with interracial relationships being 10x more common.
She reached out before he became famous, before he was even in the league, its only a story now because he is famous. Did she have a good job and stable home when colin was born? My theory is she got prego by a married man, not saying thats fact cuz i have no proof. Show me yours instead of baseless a.ssumptions.
 5 years ago '09        #34
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,419 | Props total: 12359 12359
 Yinz N Burgh said:
"We still don't know who the father is"

Don't get me wrong she should have kept him but there is more to the story she isn't telling. Probably for Kaep's sake. If she was r*ped how stupid would some of you feel?
This is what I brought up months ago.
 5 years ago '12        #35
space
space
 PEK said:
She reached out before he became famous, before he was even in the league, its only a story now because he is famous. Did she have a good job and stable home when colin was born? My theory is she got prego by a married man, not saying thats fact cuz i have no proof. Show me yours instead of baseless a.ssumptions.
She reached out when he was at Nevada as a star QB and having been drafted by a MLB team. Its not like she aint know that was her son for the first 15-16 years of his life. But when she started seeing/hearing his name talked about is when she really tried to reach out. That sh*t is foul to me.

My theory is she didn't want to be ridiculed for being a teenage single mom in white a.ss, non-diverse Wisconsin raising a mixed baby boy.

Do I got proof and her word on it? Naw.

But if the father was married then she coulda easily went ahead and got that baby aborted, but if you gonna go threw 9 months carrying a baby in your stomach and bring him into this world.....why the fu*k can't you love him and raise him?

Its 1 thing for a n*gga to skeet and bounce ASAP because he scared to commit, but its way different to go threw 9 months and then say you can't make that committment to be a mother. FOH
 5 years ago '12        #36
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This is what I brought up months ago.
If she know who he is, & where he is at right now then she aint get r*ped.

How many r*pe victims know where the guy who r*ped them is at 25 years later?
 5 years ago '08        #37
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Free Trotty said:
She reached out when he was at Nevada as a star QB and having been drafted by a MLB team. Its not like she aint know that was her son for the first 15-16 years of his life. But when she started seeing/hearing his name talked about is when she really tried to reach out. That sh*t is foul to me.

My theory is she didn't want to be ridiculed for being a teenage single mom in white a.ss, non-diverse Wisconsin raising a mixed baby boy.

But if the father was married then she coulda easily went ahead and got that baby aborted, but if you gonna go threw 9 months carrying a baby in your stomach and bring him into this world.....why the fu*k can't you love him and raise him?

Its 1 thing for a n*gga to skeet and bounce ASAP because he scared to commit, but its way different to go threw 9 months and then say you can't make that committment to be a mother. FOH
/thread...
 5 years ago '06        #38
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 Free Trotty said:

5 years ago '07        #39
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Windy said:
How you know the father knew she was preg?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #40
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
y'all n*ggas are waaaaaaay too invested in that man's life
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy