Edge: PS4 to launch in Europe in early 2014, is more powerful than next Xbox

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #81
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
i just realized the Vita dropped on Feb 15 last year...that was the third wednesday of february.....so is this PlayStation Even. Coincidence?
 5 years ago '12        #82
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 561 561
Only thing I don't like about this is I pre-ordered GTAV for PS3 and that sh*t's coming out in September
 5 years ago '09        #83
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1639 1639
PS3 was more powerful than 360..... see how that turned out.

0 fu*ks given....

plus if you a G , you'll have both anyway.

broke n*ggas console battle.
 5 years ago '11        #84
space
space
space
 xslick504 said:
PS3 was more powerful than 360..... see how that turned out.

0 fu*ks given....

plus if you a G , you'll have both anyway.

broke n*ggas console battle.
Not really. it's all about which you actually would use more. Why own both if one would be collecting dust?
 5 years ago '04        #85
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Jesszman said:
Not really. it's all about which you actually would use more. Why own both if one would be collecting dust?
because there are games on both a True gamer would want to play.....

I didn't enjoy PS2 nearly as much as the Dreamcast and xbox but I couldnt imagine not playing all the great games that came exclusive to it last Gen same this gen, after I sold my launch ps3 I thought I was done but then heavenly blade,infamous god of war 3 and heavy rain were shown I wanted to play those so I bought another one....

I use my 360 way more for gaming but it doesnt mean my ps3 doesnt have value even tho i dont have as many games for it.....
 5 years ago '05        #86
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,899 | Props total: 21003 21003
 Ra-da-god said:

I didn't enjoy PS2 nearly as much as the Dreamcast and xbox but I couldnt imagine not playing all the great games that came exclusive to it last Gen same this gen, after I sold my launch ps3 I thought I was done but then heavenly blade,infamous god of war 3 and heavy rain were shown I wanted to play those so I bought another one....

I use my 360 way more for gaming but it doesnt mean my ps3 doesnt have value even tho i dont have as many games for it.....

It must suck to be a one console owning fanboy.
 5 years ago '11        #87
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:

But if there aren't many games on the other system to warrant your purchase, that's money wasted.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
But if there aren't many games on the other system to warrant your purchase, that's money wasted.
it doesnt have to be one or the other the fanboy sh*t is childish as an adult if you want something you buy it because you want it that's what warrant your purchase....

I like video games so I buy the machines I need to play those games....point blank

bro I got about 8 games for ps3 plus I plan to buy more in the coming months I also use my ps3 as a bluray player so how is it not worth the purchase if I bought it to be my secondary system? it was never meant to be played more than the xbox....

I bought the ps3 for its exclusives although at the time I thought I'd like more of them but hey I dont regret it

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-04-2013 at 02:12 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
it doesnt have to be one or the other the fanboy sh*t is childish as an adult if you want something you buy it because you want it that's what warrant your purchase....

I like video games so I buy the machines I need to play those games....point blank

bro I got about 8 games for ps3 plus I plan to buy more in the coming months I also use my ps3 as a bluray player so how is it not worth the purchase if I bought it to be my secondary system? it was never meant to be played more than the xbox....

I bought the ps3 for its exclusives although at the time I thought I'd like more of them but hey I dont regret it
I never said your PS3 wasn't worth it or anything fanboy related. All I'm saying is that it's not stupid or anything to only own one console. If the consumer doesn't find the other console to be worth his/her time, then there's nothing wrong with that. You seem to be enjoying your PS3 so more power to you
 5 years ago '04        #90
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
 Retro said:
What more do I want? Mic party & private chats. Less bottlenecks in various games. The ability to change your tag. A revamped messaging system. etc.
another Party Chat f*ggot
 5 years ago '04        #91
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I never said your PS3 wasn't worth it or anything fanboy related. All I'm saying is that it's not stupid or anything to only own one console. If the consumer doesn't find the other console to be worth his/her time, then there's nothing wrong with that. You seem to be enjoying your PS3 so more power to you
I wasnt directing the fanboy sh*t to you specifically (this time) I was just speaking in general on that......

its true you can own either console exclusively and be happy but when people go out of their way to justify the purchase of one over the other thats when the flame wars start and that sh*t is silly because its about the games in the end......

its great games on both 360 has been almost every I wanted but when I say uncharted 2 even thought I didnt enjoy the first one past the demo I said wow I wanna play that.....

I could never own just one just like I could never be a pc only gamer too much sh*t on the other consoles I'd miss
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy