Edge: PS4 to launch in Europe in early 2014, is more powerful than next Xbox

most viewed right now
 123
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-02-2013, 09:39 AM         #61
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigsyke19 said:
and i hope they fix that frame rate too....no way the ps3 runs at 60 because skips to much.....
Frame Rates fall on the Developer.
 02-02-2013, 01:37 PM         #62
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't the the current playstation more powerful than the current xbox? I don't even know how that's a selling point at this stage in the game. But that video recording might be some slick sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #63
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
The ps4 better have a better controller layout cuz I'm sick of the same PS controller layout. At least make it bigger..
 5 years ago '11        #64
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 knAwle3ge said:
The ps4 better have a better controller layout cuz I'm sick of the same PS controller layout. At least make it bigger..

[pic - click to view]



Your solution. The madcatz MLG controller
 5 years ago '12        #65
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,137 | Props total: 2776 2776
 bigsyke19 said:
why cant sony make a pc like concole that can be upated graphically???
they'd prob lose money.
 5 years ago '08        #66
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6877 6877
Sony till I die. Lol jk. Where's my jrpg and final fantasy.
 5 years ago '05        #67
mistadontplay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 1 1
 Retro said:
The "amazing" web store is nothing but a rip of Live's store. What more do I want? Mic party & private chats. Less bottlenecks in various games. The ability to change your tag. A revamped messaging system. etc.

As it stands, Live > SEN. Again I'll have both but for online experiences it'll be M$ all day if Sony doesn't step it up. The ps4 will get the RPG's just like I have my 360 & ps3 setup now...
PSN sh*ts on live tho. especially if your a plus member that just made it sweeter. you have to pay to play online with live. you pay for extra benefits with PS Plus. Microsoft needs to really step it up this time around in all ways online service and the system as a whole, and the fact you still gotta swap discs and use mire than one disc for a game like this aint 2001 no more. I own both systems and you can't deny the facts.
 5 years ago '05        #68
mistadontplay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 1 1
 Kewop Decam said:
Is this like how the PS3 is more powerful than the 360 when it's actually not?
it is actually.
 5 years ago '08        #69
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]



Your solution. The madcatz MLG controller
Nice solution, but I hate madcatz. Them bi*ches has a life span of 3 months b4 it starts controlling you ...
 5 years ago '11        #70
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,930 | Props total: 1674 1674
All i really care about is the online service, only reason i still play video games.
For that reason i'll be getting the 720 over the PS4, maybe later on ill get a PS4 though.
 5 years ago '08        #71
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 1 1
 el bundy said:
yea but they get no pus*y, so it evens out.
 5 years ago '05        #72
Chuck_Remixed 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$17,556 | Props total: 4809 4809
A new Share button on the controller will, when pressed, launch a new feature that will allow screenshots and video to be distributed online. The PS4 hardware will continually record the most recent 15 minutes of onscreen action (with no processing penalty, claims our source), which users will then be able to edit and broadcast via the Internet.
I like the sound of that.
 5 years ago '05        #73
mistadontplay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 1 1
 knAwle3ge said:
The ps4 better have a better controller layout cuz I'm sick of the same PS controller layout. At least make it bigger..
sheeeit why? dualshock design is hands down the best controller period in every way battery life design very comfortable easily used button layout. you see how xbox had 2 make they controllers smaller because of that, people complained about them big a.ss ol school jonts. xbox controller str8 but it aint no DS3
 5 years ago '04        #74
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 2310 2310
 mistadontplay said:
sheeeit why? dualshock design is hands down the best controller period in every way battery life design very comfortable easily used button layout. you see how xbox had 2 make they controllers smaller because of that, people complained about them big a.ss ol school jonts. xbox controller str8 but it aint no DS3
Only thing the Dualshock has over the Xbox stick is the d-pad for f!ghters X-box controllers murders it in almost every other genre of gaming especially that needs any type aiming with the analog sticks

Xbox 360 controller>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #75
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24518 24518
 mistadontplay said:
sheeeit why? dualshock design is hands down the best controller period in every way battery life design very comfortable easily used button layout. you see how xbox had 2 make they controllers smaller because of that, people complained about them big a.ss ol school jonts. xbox controller str8 but it aint no DS3


360 controller has the best design overall, that's clear. D-Pad is better on ps3, but i hardly ever use a d-pad anyway. Superior for f!ghting games, but that's probably my least favorite genre.

The PS controller has been practically the same for near 20 years.
 5 years ago '06        #76
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,739 | Props total: 563 563
 mistadontplay said:
PSN sh*ts on live tho. especially if your a plus member that just made it sweeter. you have to pay to play online with live. you pay for extra benefits with PS Plus. Microsoft needs to really step it up this time around in all ways online service and the system as a whole, and the fact you still gotta swap discs and use mire than one disc for a game like this aint 2001 no more. I own both systems and you can't deny the facts.
Trolololo. I'll own both this Christmas. But ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm on my third PS3 and have absolutely no desire to play it online. 360 out the box, good to fu*king go.

Guessing you live in the hood where Playstation is still the hot sh*t?
 02-03-2013, 05:38 PM         #77
Gnl1030 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
xbox all day
 5 years ago '10        #78
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 NorthNorthReppa said:
Trolololo. I'll own both this Christmas. But ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm on my third PS3 and have absolutely no desire to play it online. 360 out the box, good to fu*king go.

Guessing you live in the hood where Playstation is still the hot sh*t?


It's the same sh*t. Arguing over online is the dumbest thing I've ever heard
 5 years ago '11        #79
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:


360 controller has the best design overall, that's clear. D-Pad is better on ps3, but i hardly ever use a d-pad anyway. Superior for f!ghting games, but that's probably my least favorite genre.

The PS controller has been practically the same for near 20 years.
Opinion bro. 360 controller is nice, I just can't stand those concave sticks.
 5 years ago '04        #80
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 160 160
I hope Sony learned their lesson and really does make the PS4 more powerful and easier to develop for. Still, they can learn a thing or two from Microsoft.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1293 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
48 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy