Edge: PS4 to launch in Europe in early 2014, is more powerful than next Xbox

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,820 | Props total: 22167 22167

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #42
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490

what that price gonna be like tho
 5 years ago '07        #43
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
Copping both with no problem
 02-01-2013, 10:24 PM         #44
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
yet most of the best games that came out this gen cant even be played on a PC
You focus on buying my copy of gears judgement n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #45
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Ra-da-god said:
if judgement is fun I fu*ks with it, cliffy is gone so I think it will be retired after that one, do you just have a problem with judgement? cause Epic said right off that gears was trilogy before the first came out so it was always common knowledge we were getting atleast 3 of them....

I'm not mad at halo especially since its been almost rebooted I just want new Ip's and more developed Ip's we've been introduced to....

Crackdown
Too Human
Perfect Dark
Alan Wake
Kameo
Fable

with time and in the right hands I feel like these can be great franchises but M$ has to believe in them like they did gears and Halo....
Fable had it's day, that sh*t's done. Alan Wake 2 should be raw, only ones on that list worth mentioning.
 5 years ago '06        #46
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,534 | Props total: 953 953
ps4 will have better titles and IMO community. so ps i choose again
 5 years ago '04        #47
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Msirae said:
Fable had it's day, that sh*t's done. Alan Wake 2 should be raw, only ones on that list worth mentioning.
nah Fable never had its day, Moleneux was so focused on making a fresh experience he didn't put as much detail into to making a great game to begin with so all them left something to be desired but you could always see the potential....

Kingdoms of amular or Witcher are great examples of what fable could be in the right hands, more customization with a more serious tone while keep the humor they could really open the world up I'd like to see Samurkand they could flesh out Aurora they could really open albion up and add and online element to Fable it could truely be great but it need to be in the right hands..

I believe that for all the game I listed they can be built into great franchises just need the right people to be behind them and there publisher (M$) has to get back in believing and investing into its products not named Halo or gears of war

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-02-2013 at 12:30 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #48
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
Hardware don't mean sh*t when the company doesn't market right or give fans what they want.
 5 years ago '08        #49
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 9807 9807
Is this like how the PS3 is more powerful than the 360 when it's actually not?
 5 years ago '04        #50
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
Is this like how the PS3 is more powerful than the 360 when it's actually not?
it is in some respects while the 360 is stronger in others....
 02-02-2013, 01:05 AM         #51
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sorry but this os it for me, these games about to cost lots of cash. I dont like dlc and dlc on disk, gamestop and having games on cd is gonna end, online passes is gonna rise,.this shiit I fewl is gonna be crazy. I stil wanna see stuff but I aint buying
 5 years ago '12        #52
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 Ra-da-god said:
it is in some respects while the 360 is stronger in others....
I personally just think the whole 'console is stronger' argument is kinda corny now.

The stronger console hasn't won the 'console' war for how long now?

The PS3 and Xbox 360 were both superior in every way over the Wii....how'd that turn out?

The OG Xbox was stronger than the PS2....even had more features than the PS2...yet the PS2 sh*t all over everybody lmao

The whole "Console is stronger than..." point of the debate is corny when apparently that doesn't even matter to people who buy games.

You know what would be hilarious to me is if the PS4 and nextbox drop.....and Nintendo pulled a mario game out their a.ss that put them way in the lead again

Fanboys on the left and the right side would be throwing up on themselves.

i'll own all 3 though
 5 years ago '04        #53
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 6781 6781
Sony finally making a system thats easy to develop for?
 5 years ago '12        #54
space
space
 nwo504 said:
Sony finally making a system thats easy to develop for?
I meant to comment on this....I think thats going to be the main reason Sony is able to really do some serious damage this coming gen....

Make it easy to develop for?....So now all the developers can start pumping Uncharted 2+God of War 3 level games?

Sign me up. I cant wait
 5 years ago '04        #55
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 blafy said:
Im sorry but this os it for me, these games about to cost lots of cash. I dont like dlc and dlc on disk, gamestop and having games on cd is gonna end, online passes is gonna rise,.this shiit I fewl is gonna be crazy. I stil wanna see stuff but I aint buying
game prices are gonna stay the same, DLC is here to stay if online passes are the next thing It'll be for Sonyis side only I think I M$ stated last gen you'll never have to pay to prices (dont know if you had to pay additional $ to play FF11)

I think thye are about hitting the wall for what the consumer will let them raise in price in terms of games and online.....

we still got a while before physical disc vanish completely because games are going to get even bigger and those 150 gig starter hardrives aint gonna cut it if the industry goes all digital...

I dont think the used game issure is as cut and dry either right now as it stands if they say no used game that means not only no buying used games but no renting games or nor lending out games to a friend that would be a death sentance to any console....
 5 years ago '12        #56
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
game prices are gonna stay the same, DLC is here to stay if online passes are the next thing It'll be for Sonyis side only I think I M$ stated last gen you'll never have to pay to prices (dont know if you had to pay additional $ to play FF11)

I think thye are about hitting the wall for what the consumer will let them raise in price in terms of games and online.....

we still got a while before physical disc vanish completely because games are going to get even bigger and those 150 gig starter hardrives aint gonna cut it if the industry goes all digital...

I dont think the used game issure is as cut and dry either right now as it stands if they say no used game that means not only no buying used games but no renting games or nor lending out games to a friend that would be a death sentance to any console....
I agree...cutting off the 2nd hand game market...renting/used an sh*t...plus the ability to let your homie borrow the game is like cutting your 'word of mouth sales' in half lmao
 5 years ago '05        #57
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
Going to be getting both systems when they are released just waiting on official announcements but these rumors, if they do materialize sound pretty good to me!
 5 years ago '07        #58
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 Pierced Talentz said:
All those specs sound nice and sh*t but they will be basically out of date once the system launches.....

PC gamers always have the advantage of the latest and greatest
man just play the god damn games
 02-02-2013, 09:42 AM         #59
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why cant sony make a pc like concole that can be upated graphically???
 02-02-2013, 09:43 AM         #60
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i hope they fix that frame rate too....no way the ps3 runs at 60 because skips to much.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy