February 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #641
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Personally, I'd rather have 5 pairs of sneakers I really like the look of than 1 pair of sneakers I really like the look of..

That's why I'd rather drop $100-150 each on 5 pairs of sneakers than save all that cash and put it towards 1 pair of sneakers

Yea, the more expensive pair might be better quality, but how often am I going to be wearing them anyway?

There's too many pairs that release that I like to be "saving" for one pair of anything, regardless of it's quality or exclusivity. If I can't randomly drop cash on it, there's no need for me to get it.
 5 years ago '04        #642
Mercury 
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 1434 1434
if the persons personal style isn't to wear loubs though, then buying loubs would be a waste of their money moreso than overpaying for the sneaker. They would basically be forcing themselves to buy a shoe that they don't like plus doesn't match with their wardrobe vs paying for something they truly like

I do understand the point though. I missed the BREDS because I was in the bahamas when they dropped, and couldnt get none of the restocks because I'm at work when they do those...so when I paid the resell price I was like "damn I could've added some more money and got a luxury shoe for this price" LMAO.
 5 years ago '07        #643
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
I hear ya on the shoes and over paying but people spend money on cigs or alcohol or fast food etc.. I spend on shoes i eant.. Not needed buy wanted. Hell i dropped 300 on the air max 2013 area 72 and im good with that because i wanted them. I like them and value them more than my bred 11
 5 years ago '12        #644
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,504 | Props total: 5973 5973
 Adewale said:
Yo I'm happy for everybody's pick ups

Especially cuz you're buying what you want

But y'all n*ggas is paying too much for Nike shoes man

Like n*ggas could have copped 2 pair of Arenas or one pair of Loubs just off what I've seen cats spend this month alone on kicks.

Definitely to each his own, but y'all should definitely channel those resources to a better quality product
...but their buying what they want, isn't that what made you happy in the first place?

Another thing, quality is never a concern if you have various pairs of shoes, you might wear one pair what 5 times? So why would quality matter over the physical appearance? You sound like the guy at Footlocker pushing the shoe cleaner. It's like "Why do I need to clean my shoes if I am going to only wear them three times?" So why does quality matter, if you only wear them a hand full of times? QUALITY only comes into question if you use the actual shoe for what it is "made" for (if not to wear for EVERYDAY USAGE, example being, when I buy dress shoes, I wear a suit and tie EVERYDAY, so yes quality is a big topic of conversation when it comes to those), I.E. playing basketball, running, etc. etc.

Last edited by HeightsBound; 02-23-2013 at 05:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #645
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
great pick ups this month all around.

those corks look dope banga
 02-23-2013, 08:02 PM         #646
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Yo I'm happy for everybody's pick ups

Especially cuz you're buying what you want

But y'all n*ggas is paying too much for Nike shoes man

Like n*ggas could have copped 2 pair of Arenas or one pair of Loubs just off what I've seen cats spend this month alone on kicks.

Definitely to each his own, but y'all should definitely channel those resources to a better quality product
you right but a lot of us cop for nostalgia...

HeightsBound said:
...but their buying what they want, isn't that what made you happy in the first place?

Another thing, quality is never a concern if you have various pairs of shoes, you might wear one pair what 5 times? So why would quality matter over the physical appearance? You sound like the guy at Footlocker pushing the shoe cleaner. It's like "Why do I need to clean my shoes if I am going to only wear them three times?" So why does quality matter, if you only wear them a hand full of times? QUALITY only comes into question if you use the actual shoe for what it is "made" for (if not to wear for EVERYDAY USAGE, example being, when I buy dress shoes, I wear a suit and tie EVERYDAY, so yes quality is a big topic of conversation when it comes to those), I.E. playing basketball, running, etc. etc.
not trying to get into an argument but u bugging...quality always matters when you spending money nike quality is trash. i was looking at some shoes in brooks brothers yesterday rubber wooden sole stitched they were 350 and i could wear em as many times as i want with out wrecking em. and if the sole is gone i could resole em. not caring about quality is what nike counts on, and its primarily why the quality keeps getting worse. & you should clean your kicks the minute you take em off
 5 years ago '06        #647
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 205 205
It's all about personal style man, that's the bottom line
 5 years ago '04        #648
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,969 | Props total: 3459 3459
 mikeydooodie said:
It's all about personal style man, that's the bottom line
Simple a.ss that.
 5 years ago '04        #649
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
yup

personal style

and learning that people can spend their money how they please without some fu*kboy trying to force his opinion to "cop a pair of loubs"

stupidest sh*t i ever heard
 02-23-2013, 10:46 PM         #650
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kalon said:

[pic - click to view]

What you want for that 11.5
 5 years ago '04        #651
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Kalon; 02-23-2013 at 11:27 PM..
 02-24-2013, 09:28 AM         #652
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get ready for ruby to come in here hating on you.Dope pickup though
 5 years ago '06        #653
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
So let me propose a question

Only 50 pairs of this shoe was made for the US

Each pair was individually hand made in Italy

And for 3 WEEKS you had a possibility to walk into any store at ANYTIME and have your size shipped right to your door step for free

You would buy it at $705 because it's valued at $705 and THAT'S IT

No one is reselling because the chances of seeing someone with this sneaker is slim to none unless they're a rapper or an athlete and if they did it wouldn't be at r*pe

You would honestly not fu*k with this sneaker at all what so ever?

[pic - click to view]

Y'all missing my point. I'm not saying what your buying is wack. I'm saying what you're paying for it is.

And then if you account for the hassle and time invested and/or wasted tryna get something that is a general run of the mill product, it's borderline foolish.

n*ggas is dropping 1200 a month on things Nike has valued at 500.

The sh*t is dope, but it's not worth it. You can spend your money else where and get something equally as dope, have a much more pleasant purchasing experience AND have a better product
 5 years ago '06        #654
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
Still great pick up's everyone

n*ggas went in all month

Last edited by Adewale; 02-24-2013 at 03:23 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #655
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 Adewale said:

And for 3 WEEKS you had a possibility to walk into any store at ANYTIME and have your size shipped right to your door step for free

No one is reselling because the chances of seeing someone with this sneaker is slim to none unless they're a rapper or an athlete and if they did it wouldn't be at r*pe

[pic - click to view]

Y'all missing my point. I'm not saying what your buying is wack. I'm saying what you're paying for it is.

And then if you account for the hassle and time invested and/or wasted tryna get something that is a general run of the mill product, it's borderline foolish.

The sh*t is dope, but it's not worth it. You can spend your money else where and get something equally as dope, have a much more pleasant purchasing experience AND have a better product

5 years ago '06        #656
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 pandemon said:
yup

personal style

and learning that people can spend their money how they please without some fu*kboy trying to force his opinion to "cop a pair of loubs"

stupidest sh*t i ever heard
You need to get some pus*y my n*gga

Getting mad at n*ggas on the internet aint the wave bro
 5 years ago '04        #657
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 Yung Chance said:
get ready for ruby to come in here hating on you.Dope pickup though
They gonna keep hating cause I have my second pair on the way
 5 years ago '04        #658
Mercury 
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 1434 1434
that one particular shoe isnt really my wave at all so for that one i wouldn't pay anything close to that (i don't like hi top luxury shoes...i like low top ones though and will probably cop some when i visit nyc this weekend) but i 100% see your point.

i have a potential opportunity to get grapes early but dude wants 400...and im like sheesh saks 5th ave got gucci sneakers for that price!
 5 years ago '07        #659
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 Adewale said:

if its me i'm taking those easily

the most i'm spending on any nikes is 300 and thats just so i'm not on line
 5 years ago '11        #660
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Kalon said:
They gonna keep hating cause I have my second pair on the way
Yeah im hating cause i couldnt even get one

and id have to drop 300 to get a pair
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy