February 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #601
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
Yo where were the cork joints released at online?!? I only got the volts, Betta den nothin I guess
 5 years ago '05        #602
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 YNajjar said:
@nasty Nate, where you get those? cause i saw that other day those south beaches were listed on foot locker/action and eastbay all day but you couldn't purchase them....props tho. those gonna be sick for summer

I got those from ebay
 02-23-2013, 07:59 AM         #603
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

So comfortable
 5 years ago '06        #604
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 5 years ago '12        #605
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1877 1877

5 years ago '09        #606
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 224 224
 nasty Nate said:
Shout out to SpecialK and Bronxbombers for the help

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

How much they hit u for?
 5 years ago '06        #607
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,464 | Props total: 1517 1517
Yo I'm happy for everybody's pick ups

Especially cuz you're buying what you want

But y'all n*ggas is paying too much for Nike shoes man

Like n*ggas could have copped 2 pair of Arenas or one pair of Loubs just off what I've seen cats spend this month alone on kicks.

Definitely to each his own, but y'all should definitely channel those resources to a better quality product
 5 years ago '04        #608
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 155 155
 Adewale said:

Like n*ggas could have copped 2 pair of Arenas or one pair of Loubs just off what I've seen cats spend this month alone on kicks.

Definitely to each his own, but y'all should definitely channel those resources to a better quality product
i'm sayin tho, n*ggas needa start using that money to explore the world. People will buy what they want though and i'm not 1 to tell them how to spend their money.
 5 years ago '11        #609
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 3016 3016
 Adewale said:

Damn Bro you opened up a huge can of worms.
Btw I feel what you are saying....but it won't go over well on here
 5 years ago '06        #610
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 Adewale said:

I paid $272.20 for my corks I make over 100k a year from
All my ventures, I'm chillin
 5 years ago '06        #611
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 Adewale said:

I agree with what you're saying. In my eyes,If I'm scoring said sneaker for retail,that is well within, at least speaking for me,my budget. Now,with that said,I missed out on Corks. Will I be shelling out a $1000 dollars for them sh*ts??? fu*k no. In that case,I'd rather get more bang for my buck so to speak. Not everyone will view it the same. If what you're buying is what you like I guess that's all that matters.
 5 years ago '05        #612
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
Personally, I'd rather have 5 pairs of sneakers I really like the look of than 1 pair of sneakers I really like the look of..

That's why I'd rather drop $100-150 each on 5 pairs of sneakers than save all that cash and put it towards 1 pair of sneakers

Yea, the more expensive pair might be better quality, but how often am I going to be wearing them anyway?

There's too many pairs that release that I like to be "saving" for one pair of anything, regardless of it's quality or exclusivity. If I can't randomly drop cash on it, there's no need for me to get it.
 5 years ago '04        #613
Mercury 
space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 1772 1772
if the persons personal style isn't to wear loubs though, then buying loubs would be a waste of their money moreso than overpaying for the sneaker. They would basically be forcing themselves to buy a shoe that they don't like plus doesn't match with their wardrobe vs paying for something they truly like

I do understand the point though. I missed the BREDS because I was in the bahamas when they dropped, and couldnt get none of the restocks because I'm at work when they do those...so when I paid the resell price I was like "damn I could've added some more money and got a luxury shoe for this price" LMAO.
 5 years ago '07        #614
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
I hear ya on the shoes and over paying but people spend money on cigs or alcohol or fast food etc.. I spend on shoes i eant.. Not needed buy wanted. Hell i dropped 300 on the air max 2013 area 72 and im good with that because i wanted them. I like them and value them more than my bred 11
 5 years ago '12        #615
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
space
$12,222 | Props total: 8561 8561
 Adewale said:

...but their buying what they want, isn't that what made you happy in the first place?

Another thing, quality is never a concern if you have various pairs of shoes, you might wear one pair what 5 times? So why would quality matter over the physical appearance? You sound like the guy at Footlocker pushing the shoe cleaner. It's like "Why do I need to clean my shoes if I am going to only wear them three times?" So why does quality matter, if you only wear them a hand full of times? QUALITY only comes into question if you use the actual shoe for what it is "made" for (if not to wear for EVERYDAY USAGE, example being, when I buy dress shoes, I wear a suit and tie EVERYDAY, so yes quality is a big topic of conversation when it comes to those), I.E. playing basketball, running, etc. etc.

Last edited by HeightsBound; 02-23-2013 at 04:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #616
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
great pick ups this month all around.

those corks look dope banga
 02-23-2013, 07:02 PM         #617
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:

you right but a lot of us cop for nostalgia...

HeightsBound said:
...but their buying what they want, isn't that what made you happy in the first place?

Another thing, quality is never a concern if you have various pairs of shoes, you might wear one pair what 5 times? So why would quality matter over the physical appearance? You sound like the guy at Footlocker pushing the shoe cleaner. It's like "Why do I need to clean my shoes if I am going to only wear them three times?" So why does quality matter, if you only wear them a hand full of times? QUALITY only comes into question if you use the actual shoe for what it is "made" for (if not to wear for EVERYDAY USAGE, example being, when I buy dress shoes, I wear a suit and tie EVERYDAY, so yes quality is a big topic of conversation when it comes to those), I.E. playing basketball, running, etc. etc.
not trying to get into an argument but u bugging...quality always matters when you spending money nike quality is trash. i was looking at some shoes in brooks brothers yesterday rubber wooden sole stitched they were 350 and i could wear em as many times as i want with out wrecking em. and if the sole is gone i could resole em. not caring about quality is what nike counts on, and its primarily why the quality keeps getting worse. & you should clean your kicks the minute you take em off
 5 years ago '06        #618
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 250 250
It's all about personal style man, that's the bottom line
 5 years ago '04        #619
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,496 | Props total: 5036 5036
 mikeydooodie said:
It's all about personal style man, that's the bottom line
Simple a.ss that.
 5 years ago '04        #620
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
yup

personal style

and learning that people can spend their money how they please without some fu*kboy trying to force his opinion to "cop a pair of loubs"

stupidest sh*t i ever heard
Home      

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy