February 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 151
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 144
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #301
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
other sh*t was fire...u coulda kept those shoes..belts dope though
 5 years ago '06        #302
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 35630 35630
Don't listen to that hoe a.ss n*gga.

Nice pick up hovi.

He on his period again
 5 years ago '11        #303
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 LeMar G said:
Don't listen to that hoe a.ss n*gga.

Nice pick up hovi.

He on his period again
You still on my d!ck but don't act like I didn't speak the truth

I just seen my girls little cousin cop 3 of them sh*ts,I told lil man keep a couple deadstock and lets see if nike gonna release them again in 2 years


and I have one set aside for me so I have no reason to be mad
 5 years ago '04        #304
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 NYC-Banga said:
other sh*t was fire...u coulda kept those shoes..belts dope though
Thanks bruh
 5 years ago '12        #305
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 7393 7393
Not only are shoes atrocious. Matching belt with them matching kicks like that is mad corny.
You just a n*gga with money. No swag.
 5 years ago '06        #306
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
^^^i do know that n*gga step out them rocking them sh*ts in the south...them hoes come running.
 5 years ago '07        #307
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
i would only rock the high top version of these but this n*gga out here gettin it


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #308
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2447 2447
 J2hott23 said:

[pic - click to view]

These Are So Dope...w/ Some Khakis And a Nice Shirt

Greens Are Tuff To....Nice Pickups This Month
 5 years ago '04        #309
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 TrillSwag said:
Not only are shoes atrocious. Matching belt with them matching kicks like that is mad corny.
You just a n*gga with money. No swag.
 Root Of Evil said:
i would only rock the high top version of these but this n*gga out here gettin it


[pic - click to view]

Thanks sir. I just got those cause I wanted to get some variety in my kicks. I like the highs but they didn't have those colors. Plus these are the only ones I want and still waiting for them to ship.


[pic - click to view]



I ordered them back in August and they have been on backorder ever since.

 Bronxbombers said:
These Are So Dope...w/ Some Khakis And a Nice Shirt

Greens Are Tuff To....Nice Pickups This Month
Exactly

Thanks sir


Last edited by J2hott23; 02-07-2013 at 04:43 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #310
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
Id rock the shoes with the belt these n*ggas trippin good pick up my dude
 02-07-2013, 04:43 PM         #311
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I k!ll TREES said:
Id rock the shoes with the belt these n*ggas trippin good pick up my dude
 5 years ago '12        #312
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 7393 7393
 J2hott23 said:
Thanks sir. I just got those cause I wanted to get some variety in my kicks. I like the highs but they didn't have those colors. Plus these are the only ones I want and still waiting for them to ship.


[pic - click to view]



I ordered them back in August and they have been on backorder ever since.



exactly

Thanks sir
Now these are fire
 5 years ago '04        #313
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 I k!ll TREES said:
Id rock the shoes with the belt these n*ggas trippin good pick up my dude
Thanks my n*gga.

I don't pay attention to the negative sh*t man. I just post my pickups and keep it moving.
 5 years ago '04        #314
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 TrillSwag said:
Now these are fire
Who you tellin

Its fu*ked up because they give you an estimated ship date then when that date comes they get pushed back again. Really pissing me off taking 6 months to ship some shoes
 5 years ago '04        #315
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 NYC-Banga said:
^^^i do know that n*gga step out them rocking them sh*ts in the south...them hoes come running.
this man knows...bi*ches would go crazy if a dude wore that sh*t down here
 5 years ago '12        #316
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 7393 7393
 J2hott23 said:
Who you tellin

Its fu*ked up because they give you an estimated ship date then when that date comes they get pushed back again. Really pissing me off taking 6 months to ship some shoes
How much? I might have to swagger jack them kicks.
 5 years ago '11        #317
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
That fed ex truck just dropped off some of that Rl
 5 years ago '04        #318
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 TrillSwag said:
How much? I might have to swagger jack them kicks.
$740 plus tax.
 5 years ago '11        #319
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 Rico23 said:
i should have copped those black ones
They still got em on urbanoutfitters.com
 5 years ago '04        #320
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 J2hott23 said:
Thanks my n*gga.

I don't pay attention to the negative sh*t man. I just post my pickups and keep it moving.


Good sh*t and them black gucci's are fly as fu*k
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy