Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado II[3-30-13][HBO]

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

winner
br by ko 1 50.00%
br by dec 1 50.00%
draw 0 0%
ma by ko 0 0%
ma by dec 0 0%
Voters: 2. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
hbo lineup for f!ghts aside from rigo
 5 years ago '12        #22
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,791 | Props total: 18411 18411
Crawford schooling Presscott right now.
 5 years ago '06        #23
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 SLiPP said:


Rios is one of my favorite f!ghters though, he doesn't give a fu*k, he'll bang it out with anybody. I read somewhere that Manny might get the winner of this f!ght.

manny will get the winner more than likely. there is nobody else for him to f!ght in arum's bum stable tho. jmm doesnt need the f!ght, tb never really was a big draw. rios has a big following from the hispanic crowd and that f!ght would do numbers. not to mention he is just a lite version of margarito.


Last edited by jj01; 03-30-2013 at 09:56 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #24
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
 jj01 said:
manny will get the winner more than likely. there is nobody else for him to f!ght in arum's bum stable tho. jmm doesnt need the f!ght, tb never really was a big draw. rios has a big following from the hispanic crowd and that f!ght would do numbers. not to mention he is just a lite version of margarito.
I never thought about that sh*t.

JMM needs to take this f!ght and retire, regardless of what happens man.
 5 years ago '06        #25
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Bunch of d!ckheads in the crowd tonight. Crawford is f!ghting a damn good f!ght
 5 years ago '06        #26
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 SLiPP said:
I never thought about that sh*t.

JMM needs to take this f!ght and retire, regardless of what happens man.

jmm may want bradley now after he got busted up 2 weeks ago. he didnt want him before but now he is more open to that f!ght.
 5 years ago '06        #27
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 DaKingIsBack said:
Bunch of d!ckheads in the crowd tonight. Crawford is f!ghting a damn good f!ght

this. but remember what the main even is, they just want to see toe to toe with little skill being shown.

crawford did his thing tonight, good showing too bad hes with top rank.
 5 years ago '05        #28
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Crawford is nice... he's definitly got a future.
 5 years ago '12        #29
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
 jj01 said:
jmm may want bradley now after he got busted up 2 weeks ago. he didnt want him before but now he is more open to that f!ght.
That'd be a great f!ght, but i see Tim Bradley outboxing JMM for the most part. Unless he gets carried away with trading....
 5 years ago '06        #30
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 SLiPP said:
That'd be a great f!ght, but i see Tim Bradley outboxing JMM for the most part. Unless he gets carried away with trading....

jmm more skilled than tb imo and is very crafty, tb may have lost alot in that last f!ght. he would really have to use his speed because he doesnt have the power to hurt jmm with 1 punch. i would like to see that f!ght tho, alot more than a part 5.
 5 years ago '06        #31
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
April 13th
 5 years ago '06        #32
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
great move by hbo to pick up the pascal and froch f!ghts on 5/25.......their roster really left them no other choice.
 5 years ago '12        #33
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
 jj01 said:
jmm more skilled than tb imo and is very crafty, tb may have lost alot in that last f!ght. he would really have to use his speed because he doesnt have the power to hurt jmm with 1 punch. i would like to see that f!ght tho, alot more than a part 5.
Yeah i agree. It's amazing that JMM is 39, still f!ghting like he was a decade ago
 5 years ago '06        #34
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
alvarado's face is going to look a mess esp with those fresh cuts he has now.
 5 years ago '04        #35
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,774 | Props total: 23475 23475
alvarado coming for blood
 5 years ago '06        #36
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 5 years ago '12        #37
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
Rios by Ko in the 6th off top
 5 years ago '11        #38
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 305 305
I got Rios in this one
 5 years ago '06        #39
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
lol this is going to be a short night
 5 years ago '04        #40
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,774 | Props total: 23475 23475
that over hand right and head butting will save alvarado
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy