most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9064 9064
 Adamsville said:
He'll be dead by next week... he cant be harrassing n*ggas like that
Than You, I don't see why people are commending this man.

Dude isn't stopping any real crime, he's just a lame top flight security guard looking for brownie points by harrassing people.

I've never been a criminal or a drug dealer but I never could stand security guards taking their jobs way too seriously.

The only thing this man is doing is pissing people off and maybe preventing some weed sales around that area.
 5 years ago '04        #62
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
 mac58 said:
hope this f*ggot gets shot...
accting like a tough guy with a cam and taser . .

if he was a real hero he'd be talking to these drug dealers and poor mothers off camera and helping them find alternate ways to survive. .

but for his own personal gain and internet fame. . hes patrolling one doorway to one store acting like a bully wanna be pig and video taping it.......
then posting it on youtube exposing people and children so poor they need to pan handle or deal drugs to live .
how is that helping anyone in society. .

Get real. These people don't want to help themselves. If they wanted to help themselves they wouldn't be selling drugs for a living in the first place. Its an easy way out. Its n*ggas like you feeling sorry for these dumb fu*ks. If they really wanted to make it, they wouldn't be acting ignorant as fu*k. And before you say Im white, I am black. This is the type of dumb sh*t other people look at and think that all blacks are like that.
 5 years ago '13        #63
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,277 | Props total: 4732 4732
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #64
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
he got heart lol
 5 years ago '06        #65
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
I gotta feeling somebody gon clap his a.ss
 02-02-2013, 04:04 PM         #66
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imazzhole said:
You better back up!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Tyrant Noir; 02-02-2013 at 04:06 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #67
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

I'ma need a skit based off this next season

n*gga got the pootietang glasses on
 02-02-2013, 04:54 PM         #68
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What he's doing is great but I hope nothing happens to him. In baltimore or detroit he would be dead lmao but what he's doing is commendable. Good to see people care.
 5 years ago '04        #69
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
You stay classy Atlanta
 5 years ago '10        #70
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9064 9064
 mac58 said:
hope this f*ggot gets shot...
accting like a tough guy with a cam and taser . .

if he was a real hero he'd be talking to these drug dealers and poor mothers off camera and helping them find alternate ways to survive. .

but for his own personal gain and internet fame. . hes patrolling one doorway to one store acting like a bully wanna be pig and video taping it.......
then posting it on youtube exposing people and children so poor they need to pan handle or deal drugs to live . how is that helping anyone in society. .

All this dude is doing is driving away "hood folks" from in front of some white or Asian owned business. Helping out some store owner and not doing any good for the black community.

lol 2 him talking about "I want to clean up this part of downtown"

Damn sambo. If he really wanted to help, he'd also go try to help the poor people on the Westside, SW Atl, Mechanicsville, etc.

I know he's doing his job, but a damn store security guard shouldn't going through leaps and bounds by harassing people just to make his white or Asian master proud
 5 years ago '06        #71
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 Walmart said:

All this dude is doing is driving away "hood folks" from in front of some white or Asian owned business. Helping out some store owner and not doing any good for the black community.

lol 2 him talking about "I want to clean up this part of downtown"

Damn sambo. If he really wanted to help, he'd also go try to help the poor people on the Westside, SW Atl, Mechanicsville, etc.

I know he's doing his job, but a damn store security guard shouldn't going through leaps and bounds by harassing people just to make his white or Asian master proud
Word. Dont matter if they are "hood folks" or not, or even if its for his "white/asian" master as you stated. He has a legal job, he is doing something good as opposed to the "hood folks" who seem to come through and make money through illegal gains or act a complete a.ss for no reason like they are entitled to be ignorant....Real question are you out there in those streets helping the poor people, making a difference? No shade...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy