Jan 31 - School officials confirm shooting at Atlanta middle school

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
I was watching live coverage and felt the ignorance coming from the parents, talking about," whurr my churrun." I felt awesome when they had mother come on and was well spoken. I was like, redemption.
 5 years ago '11        #42
keejee 131 heat pts131 OP
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
Update:

[pic - click to view]

Telvis Douglas, 14, was injured in a shooting on Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013. (Photo provided by family)

ATLANTA -
A 14-year-old boy shot outside of an Atlanta middle school has been treated and released, according to a hospital spokesperson.

Police said that the teen was shot in the back of the neck just before 2 p.m. on the campus of Price Middle School. Relatives identified the victim as Telvis Douglas.

The alleged shooter, another student at the school, was disarmed and apprehended by a school resource officer, according to Atlanta Police Chief George Turner.

Sandra Armour, who said that she was a cousin of child's mother, said that he doing fine and recovering. She said that she wanted to dispel any notion that this was a gang-related shooting and said he was a good kid.

Relatives of the teen called him a good kid and a stand-out football player at the middle school. They said they're struggling to understand such violence, in a place where children are supposed to safe.

"Maybe this would be a wake-up for some people to do something better about their kids, and how they're raising their kids so that this won't happen again," said an aunt of the teen.

A paraprofessional suffered minor injuries when she was trampled by students who had heard the gunshot, APS officials said. She was treated at the scene for minor cuts and bruises, according to an Atlanta Fire Department spokesperson.

5 years ago '07        #43
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,062 | Props total: 30358 30358
Another shooting at a school?

Y'all know what needs to be done now.......

we MUST protect the GUNS!
 5 years ago '11        #44
keejee 131 heat pts131 OP
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Lord Lovely said:

[pic - click to view]

Ip Man

One of the greatest f!ghting scene/movie ever

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
wat a damn shame smh
 5 years ago '11        #46
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 dank said:
lets see, your name is Deven Frasier, your white, fat, and enjoy making vids of yourself playing guitar hero....And look at them Saints jerseys, is that how you hang your sh*t fatboy???

this got him changing his whole response game around now

Fras1788 said:
I don't know if showing people who I am is really an ether. Haha. I'm more grown up than that. I think Dank should be more grown up too. You have a daughter son. You really bullying online? You still don't know me. I play guitar and make beats and like music? What's wrong with that? I was at home dressed like a scrub and don't give a fu*k honestly. Picking on my Saints jerseys? And the fat jokes coming from you Brandon? You're better than that brother. You're better than that.

You got a sick whip too, so I can't talk sh*t about that.

[pic - click to view]

You seem alright, I just question your need to attempt to expose me.

I don't have sh*t to hide man.

You can tell dude bully this fool around outside the internet...givin him compliments afta gettin' exposed.

Tryna be nice so no more info get drop cause you know you a lame in the real world. It's a time where every1 need to stand up to they bully and right now couldn't be a better timing, so gon on and tell him to eat a d!ck like you did anutha poster in here

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 02-01-2013 at 12:47 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #47
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 dank said:

nice
 5 years ago '07        #48
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19965 19965
 Sk8bamboo said:
Yep. They had copy cats in China when dudes were running into daycare's and elementary schools stabbing kids and the media was eating it up. Black it out and throw these idiots down a dark hole
the guy in China was a copy cat? no.
 02-01-2013, 01:03 AM         #49
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k come back and edit your post 10 hours later
 5 years ago '04        #50
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
sad case.. but this is a REAL story... none of that crazy mass shooting bullshyt where the shooter is some mental patient under psych care from a govt official...
 5 years ago '06        #51
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Hey blame the media. They glorify these disgusting k!llers and talk about them for weeks. They shouldn't be surprised when others come out and try to mimic it.
exactly
 5 years ago '04        #52
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
I got a 13 year old brother in middle school....sh*t is crazy. Whatever happened to hand to hand combat.
 5 years ago '11        #53
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
Sounds like he was a target, so 9/10 cases he probably did something to the shooter.
 5 years ago '05        #54
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 bobby doobie said:
Sounds like he was a target, so 9/10 cases he probably did something to the shooter.
Whatever it was, he obviously didn't harm the life of dude who ended up shooting him, so I don't wonna hear that bull sh*t. Whoop a n*gga a.ss or something. But 14 years old shooting guns at another kid in middle school?

His parents (probably only knows his mother) should be slapped upside the head with a p*nis. fu*king pus*y. These kids today ain't nothing but a bunch of c*nts. k!ll for nothing. That's the new attitude.

School boards need to start prioritizing bullet proof vests over new textbooks, computers, school supplies, etc. That's the type of world we live in.

sh*t is disgusting.
 02-01-2013, 06:03 AM         #55
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres wayy too many shootings going on.. this sh*t is fishy
 5 years ago '11        #56
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Black dude having a shot at the mass shooting game huh? This is an interesting development.
 5 years ago '06        #57
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
ATLANTA (AP) — A student opened fire at his middle school Thursday afternoon, wounding a 14-year-old in the neck before an armed officer working at the school was able to get the gun away

Thank the lord for that Armed Guard... Could have k!lled a lot of kids
 5 years ago '12        #58
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 489 489
Nothing new I stayed in clay co and when I was in middle school n*ggas brought guns to school and one guy shot up trailers .. Y'all just giving it too much attention
 02-01-2013, 01:40 PM         #59
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who would've thought them crazy armed resource officers had no merit?
 5 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
it was a lil funny @ 1st but that was one of the weakest online "exposures" ever
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy