New details emerge of Ross shooting;18 shots none hit Rolls; Rozay may have got a few shots off

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #41
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,071 | Props total: 38413 38413
 Walmart said:
lol @ Rawse busting back, dude was hiding behing the deep frier in the restaurant calling dispatch.
Gunplay's tweets make this seem more like it was planned by Rawse. "The biggest boss" and "unfu*kwitable" lol, getting shot at and having your car crashed really makes you untouchable

I'm a Ross fan, but dude needs to leave the fairytales alone

"Officer Down, Officer Down, Request Back Up, Monkeez"
 01-31-2013, 03:01 PM         #42
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a person who works in PR, I can totally see this being stunt. To be honest, I always thought that GD stuff was fake. Hip Hop is the fakest industry full of people "keeping it real".
 5 years ago '11        #43
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 607 607
Rozay may have got a few shots off
 5 years ago '12        #44
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 DATKIDD121 said:
yoo...the ross haters in here deep, holding hands praying ross didnt fire back
"LORD please don't let this n*gga have bust back!! I dont want his fans to know he actually IS bout that life!! "
 5 years ago '05        #45
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
ross probaly did fire off shots because they could had easily jump out and just ran up on the car ross probaly was shooting back when he crash his car ross probaly in the studio right now making songs about this
 5 years ago '12        #46
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
no one thinks he was drunk driving and crashed?

he partied till 5am at club liv on his bday..
 5 years ago '12        #47
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Taste Maker said:
no one thinks he was drunk driving and crashed?

he partied till 5am at club liv on his bday..
there were bullet holes in the store buildings and windows. so no
 5 years ago '11        #48
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
Officer Ricky fans really are delusional. They must live in la la land to. I bet most of them are teenagers who still watch WWE and think that's real to.

You really believe he was driving along with his girl after partying when a car started shooting at them and Officer Ricky started firing back while dodging the bullets like his in the matrix.

You've watched to many action films.
 5 years ago '10        #49
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
few shots off rozay fan boys plz stop
 5 years ago '04        #50
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 TrueHopTunes said:
So O. Rick ross DID have a chopper in the car! I knew he was a real nicca
plus he dodged the bullets on some the matrix sh*t despite weighing 250lb... bawzay the realest rapper alive
 5 years ago '10        #51
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
this is gonna get good esp when the truth comes out
 01-31-2013, 04:02 PM         #52
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
yeah with 18 shots going off at you. .you're going to pause, not drive away, roll down the window, and let some shots off?
Flight or f!ght... sometimes the best option is flight than f!ght. Me personally I'm gonna skate instead of tryin to shoot and drive I'm tryin to get safe first. There's been a lot of car to car shoot outs in buffalo the past few years, most of the time at least one of the cars ends up crashin whether they got hit or not.

We don't know the scenario but we sure can make one up in our head to help our argument.
 5 years ago '12        #53
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Officer William said:
Officer Ricky fans really are delusional. They must live in la la land to. I bet most of them are teenagers who still watch WWE and think that's real to.

You really believe he was driving along with his girl after partying when a car started shooting at them and Officer Ricky started firing back while dodging the bullets like his in the matrix.

You've watched to many action films.
You have an entire account dedicated to sitting behind the keyboard talkin sh*t about another man Dont talk about anybody being delusional
 5 years ago '06        #54
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k a police report, the wiggerish suburban kids on here are obviously alot more familiar and knowledgeable about these kinda situations
 5 years ago '04        #55
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1345 1345
Lmfao 44 wade .....

Im dying u got it slick ....

Like i said i dont wish no harm no one.....

But damn u happy if he got shots off? Like who claims a victory on getting shots off lolol

i dunno man im gonna let u have that 1 bruh...that was my lol of the day
 5 years ago '10        #56
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 2213 2213
 thetrapper said:
Lmfao 44 wade .....

But damn u happy if he got shots off? Like who claims a victory on getting shots off lolol

I was thinking the same sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6466 6466
none of them hit the car though
 5 years ago '10        #58
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,784 | Props total: 2884 2884
So basically this was a publicity stunt
 5 years ago '12        #59
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17296 17296
 thetrapper said:
Lmfao 44 wade .....

Exactly....Everybody lost in this situation in my opinion....rap fans, rick ross, the culture itself and blah blah blah..

Really havent been in threads commenting on it simply because its just stupid. The gangs and bullsh*t thats been involved shouldn't be...and he should've been more responsible about things...

Cause when he did that interview i knew he pretty much fu*ked himself up...my biggest issue with William Roberts is hes a guy who obviously believes way to much of his OWN bullsh*t. He could've diffused the whole thing by sayin 'man its just rap music and ima continue to make rap music'.....he wouldnt have looked soft, and he wouldn't have antagonized them...instead he yells he aint cuttin a check

This is all bad though, and 44wade you a clown f*ggot for doing all this d!ck pulling and not getting a check...atleast get paid for openin your mouth up bi*ch
 5 years ago '10        #60
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,784 | Props total: 2884 2884
 ALLEEK said:
Exactly....Everybody lost in this situation in my opinion....rap fans, rick ross, the culture itself and blah blah blah..

Really havent been in threads commenting on it simply because its just stupid. The gangs and bullsh*t thats been involved shouldn't be...and he should've been more responsible about things...

Cause when he did that interview i knew he pretty much fu*ked himself up...my biggest issue with William Roberts is hes a guy who obviously believes way to much of his OWN bullsh*t. He could've diffused the whole thing by sayin 'man its just rap music and ima continue to make rap music'.....he wouldnt have looked soft, and he wouldn't have antagonized them...instead he yells he aint cuttin a check

This is all bad though, and 44wade you a clown f*ggot for doing all this d!ck pulling and not getting a check...atleast get paid for openin your mouth up bi*ch
you need to be that boy's manager. VERY well put...very well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy