New details emerge of Ross shooting;18 shots none hit Rolls; Rozay may have got a few shots off

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
10012 pageviews
134 comments

44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
New details emerge of Ross shooting;18 shots none hit Rolls; Rozay may have got a few shots off

(AllHipHop News)*New details emerge in the recent drive-by murder attempt on Rick Ross. Fort Lauderdale Police state that 18 shots were fired during the a.ssassination attempt.There is no official word on whether Ross fired a weapon before crashing his vehicle into an apartment building but police do say he played a major part in surviving. “It’s accurate to say he dodged multiple rounds,” says Fort Lauderdale Police Lieutenant Frank Sousa.*

police claim the altercation between Ross and an as-of-yet unknown vehicle occurred over a span of two to three blocks on Las Olas Boulevard.The police have not released details on the shooter’s vehicle, where the bullets fell or surveillance video as they are still apart of this ongoing criminal investigation.[ALSO READ:*The "Real" Twilight:

While no bullets impacted the Rolls Royce, Ross and his rumored girlfriend Shateria L Morange-el were driving in, *it was confirmed that two hit the windows in Tiffany Nail & Foot Spa on the north side of Las Olas Boulevard and a diner. *Following the shooting,*reports circulated*that the MMG boss has enlisted 24-hour armed security and has not made a public statement on the incident yet.

50 Cent*has continued*his on-going campaign to discredit authenticity of this shooting. Rick Ross is set to appear at the 55th*Annual Grammy Awards on February 10th. His Gold-certified 2012 album,*God Forgives, I Don’t*is nominated for Rap Album of the Year against Lupe Fiasco, The Roots and constant collaborators Drake, Nas and 2Chainz.

[pic - click to view]

18 Bullets: More Details Emerge On Rick Ross Shooting | AllHipHop.com

134 comments for "New details emerge of Ross shooting;18 shots none hit Rolls; Rozay may have got a few shots off"

5 years ago '12        #2
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
my dog smashed the gas on these haters.

Makes sense if he got a shot off, that's why they took off when they doubled back. Not to say he got off because it's not official.

If he did though, some of yall gonna be sad.
 5 years ago '13        #3
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
dead@ross may of got a few shots off

STFU ross aint fire shytt. dude ran his car into a chciekn spot and waited til his hommies came and saved him...aka the police

ross need to leave the gangsta rapmusic alone, he aint built like that, rap about being a CO or something
 5 years ago '11        #4
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
We all knew Ross bust his gun
 01-31-2013, 01:56 PM         #5
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So O. Rick ross DID have a chopper in the car! I knew he was a real nicca
 5 years ago '13        #6
space
space
the only bang ross let off was a big a.ss fart, his bowls were shaken up after he heard the firecrackers go off
 5 years ago '07        #7
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,197 | Props total: 3247 3247
Missing the target is understandable. But missing the whole car with 18 rounds = a stunt.
 5 years ago '07        #8
space
space
space
And it just so conveniently happened on his birthday and he just so conviently might have shot back now
 5 years ago '10        #9
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4380 4380
title says
44wade your stanning game is impeccable
 5 years ago '12        #10
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
Glad he didn't get shot but they missed 18 times?. Next time they better get them GBE dudes to do the job. Chi dudes don't miss.

at Ross bussing back. He ain't do sh*t.

Last edited by MischiefTooReal; 01-31-2013 at 02:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #11
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
rozay got them drifting skills on deck

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #12
space
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
Missing the target is understandable. But missing the whole car with 18 rounds = a stunt.
Not really if Ross peeped game. Saw the chopper come out, and smashed. Them Rolls are fast as fu*k, 5 am no , traffic. sounds like they was playing catch up the whole timr.
 5 years ago '10        #13
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
so let me ask you something, are you happy to hear that rozay was shot at?

does this make him more gangster to you?
 5 years ago '13        #14
space
space
nobody fired at ross, they let off a few shots in the air or this is a horrible stunt conjured up by diddy

i am sure ross knows how to fire a gun, he was trained by the police, also ross knows what to do when ur being attacked by crimnals, you wait for backup..

Ross has had full police training, there is no difference between training to be a cop and to be a CO, you are working for law enforcement and dealing with crimnals, he knows the protocol, Ross knows how to deal with crimnals, he has detained and cuffed many of them

dudes forget Ricky was trained by professionals
 5 years ago '05        #15
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
The only shot Ross ever got off was when he k!lled the reporter Sam Ferguson because he wrote about Ricky being a Corrections Officer
 5 years ago '12        #16
space
space
space
I knew I was gonna get sh*t.

I didn't write article.

It's the 1St two sentenced of article.

Which I didn't write.
 5 years ago '07        #17
space
space
space
@44Wade If they didn't double back after the car crashed that might have made sense. Even then running up on somebody that ain't expecting it and missing the whole car is damn near impossible.
 5 years ago '09        #18
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 HipHopFactz said:
nobody fired at ross, they let off a few shots in the air or this is a horrible stunt conjured up by diddy

i am sure ross knows how to fire a gun, he was trained by the police, also ross knows what to do when ur being attacked by crimnals, you wait for backup..

Ross has had full police training, there is no difference between training to be a cop and to be a CO, you are working for law enforcement and dealing with crimnals, he knows the protocol, Ross knows how to deal with crimnals, he has detained and cuffed many of them

dudes forget Ricky was trained by professionals
trained to be attacked by criminals
 5 years ago '10        #19
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
@44Wade If they didn't double back after the car crashed that might have made sense. Even then running up on somebody that ain't expecting it and missing the whole car is damn near impossible.
I see what your saying but its either they shot to warn him or it was a stunt
 5 years ago '12        #20
OGDAN 7 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
I swear @44wade works for MMG
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy