Jan 31 - Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
76 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
255 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
163 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2563 2563
 sleep23rd said:
I actually don't eat out much. I do food shop and cook but sometimes u don't feel like it. But when I do I go try different places... Unless its really good like red lobster , Olive Garden or somewhere the foods unforgettable...these n*gga here sound thirsty for tips tho...
red lobster and olive garden are really good?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
 5 years ago '04        #162
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434

[video - click to view]

/thread
 5 years ago '10        #163
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 carltouss619 said:
hmmm let me see what The Department of US Labor says versus some waitress, who is complaining about customers not feeding them. fu*k out of here
Whatever you gotta tell yourself not to feel like a cheap piece of sh*t...

One of my best friends was a waitress for years and trust, they don't make minimum wage. They depend on their tips on conjunction with their base pay

But if that's what makes you feel better about cheap a.ss, more power to you bruh
 02-01-2013, 06:15 PM         #164
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

One of my best friends was a waitress for years and trust, they don't make minimum wage. They depend on their tips on conjunction with their base pay

But if that's what makes you feel better about cheap a.ss, more power to you bruh
Its a tough job where you have to be constantly diligent of the customers and do multiple people at once. Not only that you have to be on their beck and call if they need anything.

I think they deserve a tip for going that sh*t, which compared to other minimum wage jobs is pretty hefty.
 5 years ago '04        #165
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
fu*k hey zeuz and fu*k applebees.
 5 years ago '07        #166
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 TheMindOf said:

another clown who can not read
 5 years ago '08        #167
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

/thread
I seen you going hard for the servers, but this vid only applies to people who are being d!cks while still waiting for their food, not after they've already eaten "clean" food and waiting for the bill! Now you could say, well we have good memories so if they come back then will get them, but in reality if they don't tip they probably not coming back anytime soon, sh*t you'll probably have gone to another job by then! I know it applies to me and I've worked in a few restaurants. I choose to never work in them again because the pay was sh*tty, I was seen as a slave and there was no room for advancement.
 5 years ago '08        #168
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
To add, I've eaten at Buddahkan (Philly), spent $330 on just me and the wife for our 5yr wedding anniversary and tipped 18%. Had no problem doing that cuz the service was great and the food was Glorious! but on the reg, I tip 15% or whatever I feel. At the bar I just throw an extra dollar or two. At the club I get one big order cuz I ain't making multiple trips to bar and its crowded. fu*k that! end of the day its my money and spend it how I see fit. I'm going out to enjoy food, fun, and friends, not pay someones college tuition!
 5 years ago '11        #169
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,257 | Props total: 12511 12511
she don't tip for all Christians...but what every race color creed male or female the world has some people who are just foolish in their everyday ventures.
 5 years ago '09        #170
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 02-01-2013, 08:14 PM         #171
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never leave a tip and i dont give a fu*k
 02-01-2013, 08:15 PM         #172
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White posters happy as hell this bi*ch black.
On some "YES!! Now I can say some ignorant bullsh*t without looking like a complete as*hole" sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #173
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you just expose yourself as an a.ssumptive, over judgmental as*hole all the time?

he...strike 1
white guy...strike 2
plaid shirt...strike 3

3 strikes and you're out

[pic - click to view]

son came wit the ether
 5 years ago '04        #174
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
I love these stories. You can tell who all the broke a.ss waiters are on Boxden who scratching and clawing on tips
 5 years ago '04        #175
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Higgins said:
u fu*king americans and your tip, pay your fu*king waitresses instead of blaming the customer.
This. People would be surprised to learn that America is the only country where tipping is a big deal. In fact, people in most other countries would look at you retarded if you gave them free money (not that they'd turn it down, of course, but it's not some customary thing). I, for one, refuse to feel obligated to tip, or tip a certain amount. I usually do, but if you try and act like it should be mandatory for me to tip then I will look at you and laugh.
 5 years ago '12        #176
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
fu*k this fat n*ggah lady pastor
 5 years ago '12        #177
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 e G o Maniac said:
This. People would be surprised to learn that America is the only country where tipping is a big deal. In fact, people in most other countries would look at you retarded if you gave them free money (not that they'd turn it down, of course, but it's not some customary thing). I, for one, refuse to feel obligated to tip, or tip a certain amount. I usually do, but if you try and act like it should be mandatory for me to tip then I will look at you and laugh.
Tipping is a highly liberating concept. It opens the door to an intimate business relationship between two free-willed individuals, uninhibited by state or regulatory influence; and is a component of cultures that encourage humans to interact with each other in ways that accentuate and exercise each person's unique array of values; as they behave according to their own personality.
If you don't want to tip, despite receiving great service, that's symptomatic of your character and personal morality. If you tip a lot, despite sh*t service, it's the same. It might not always be just, but it is always a reflection of human nature.

Tipping might seem like a trivial and redundant concept, but it is in fact one of the few remaining remnants of the constitutional liberty that America was founded upon - as all others are disappearing left and right (the right to bear arms being just the latest victim) - and should be a source of pride as being quintessentially American, not a source of shame.

/rant over

Last edited by noverum; 02-01-2013 at 10:28 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #178
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Blood Edge said:
Something you might want to take into consideration:

It's just an excerpt. Read the rest here:

As I said in another post, the entire tradition is heavily flawed and outdated. People making $2 an hour in 2013? Bullsh*t. It just maintains another level of dependency on others for those unlucky enough to work low-end jobs. Wages should be at least minimum wage. Even if the price of food has to go up.
That's your opinion, but your opinion is becoming as growingly redundant as mine - drowned out by the noise of others - and is increasingly controlled and funnelled into a corrupt, bipartisan democratic system that supplements a bloated bureaucracy - and that's the problem. The space and opportunity to express oneself and shape one's destiny is narrowing. This is not a question of wages, it is a matter of fundamental philosophy. Should things be as fair as possible, or as human as possible?

Should society be a clinically efficient system of disenfranchised individuals melted into a collective body, or an erratic, harsh and vibrant network of empowered individuals expressing their human nature as they see fit?
I rather the latter.

Last edited by noverum; 02-01-2013 at 10:49 PM..
 02-01-2013, 11:07 PM         #179
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
That's your opinion, but your opinion is becoming as growingly redundant as mine - drowned out by the noise of others - and is increasingly controlled and funnelled into a corrupt, bipartisan democratic system that supplements a bloated bureaucracy - and that's the problem. The space and opportunity to express oneself and shape one's destiny is narrowing. This is not a question of wages, it is a matter of fundamental philosophy. Should things be as fair as possible, or as human as possible?

Should society be a clinically efficient system of disenfranchised individuals melted into a collective body, or an erratic, harsh and vibrant network of empowered individuals expressing their human nature as they see fit?
I rather the latter.
Yo I love reading your posts kid! You're like Mr.Wizard or some sh*t.
Props
 5 years ago '04        #180
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 101 101
just tip. if u dont, please dont go out to eat. its bad karma not to tip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy