Jan 31 - Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #141
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Windy said:
I'm a 20 year old black male, fu*k i look like letting some white ppl on the net scare me into going against my principles.

Everyone of these f*ggots in this thread would walk across the street if they saw me coming.

I ain't tipping sh*t.

And as I said before do what ever you gotta do to my food because if I noticed it I'm smacking whoever gave me the food. Male, female, old, young, idgaf.

You get paid to bring me my food, and thats what your a.ss is going to do. This 2013, I ain't paying nobodies mortgage just because I wanted an Omelet after class. Yall can let them peackerwoods influence how you give out your own money but I'll be any type of n word to these f*ggots before I give up my money.

If your job aint paying what you want, get a new one. Its 2013, you can't get something for nothing. You can't get a check from your place of work and a check from me for doing what you already get paid to do. That don't make no sense. Its not like its mc donalds where the food real cheap and tipping you off sets the amount I pay for cheap food. I'm paying 30$ for a fu*king piece of meat, fu*k your needs.

20? By the way you talk i'd have thought you're 10. Grow the fu*k up little man
 5 years ago '04        #142
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
You can pay for school (or dinner) but you can't buy class
 5 years ago '10        #143
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you just expose yourself as an a.ssumptive, over judgmental as*hole all the time?

he...strike 1
white guy...strike 2
plaid shirt...strike 3

3 strikes and you're out

[pic - click to view]

At least I was right about overweight....

Garnet & Gold said:
Of course she's black, this thread just got about 5 pages longer at least
Same thing i thought

TYT said:
inb4Account002

That bi*ch should still be aired out at next sundays service
 5 years ago '07        #144
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm done with you. You're an idiot who is arguing about something you don't know about. pulling up "sources" you just found on the internet doesn't mean you have a clue.

Believe it or not, people have gone to work and left without 1 table. You think the restaurant said "oh you worked 3hrs, let me give you $21.75" fu*k no they don't. Your a.ss goes home with $0.

Point is, you don't know what you're talking about. You're basing your argument off something you found online without any real experience with the topic. Minimum wage is average $7.25. Waiters get paid an average of $2.13. Period. Point Blank. End of Discussion.

So please hop off and go try to argue with someone else about something you have no experience with.
hmmm let me see what The Department of US Labor says versus some waitress, who is complaining about customers not feeding them. fu*k out of here
 02-01-2013, 03:44 PM         #145
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People always get so over emotional on this tipping sh*t jeez.
 5 years ago '07        #146
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19839 19839
 sleep23rd said:
fu*k class, I ain't tippin sh*t in them over priced resturants. I will eat and drink as I please.. U take it personal get another job... Oh u can't cause u invested mad time there...so now ur emotionally attached in that place that slaves u and makes u look down on people who cheap or don't tip. n*ggaz got sh*t to do with they hard earned money and tryin to carry urself a certain way to make it appear classy ain't one of them... A big FOH
I hope u go to these same places frequently where you dont tip.
 5 years ago '10        #147
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Windy said:
nah bi*ch you move around, spitting in dudes foods cause they not paying your rent for you.

break that jaw bone young blood

u got the funnies #dismissed
cuzz aint nobody puttin they hands on me and not catchin hell back
 5 years ago '07        #148
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19839 19839
 h00ds finest said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Real Americans.

Are these posts gettin thru to anyone yet? Yall can say what you please but at the end of the day, nobody told them to work there....just sayin'.
@ all these "i dont tip cause the food is over priced" dumb motherfu*kers
 5 years ago '04        #149
space
space
 Account001 said:
At least I was right about overweight....

Same thing i thought

That bi*ch should still be aired out at next sundays service

HAHA I ain't mad atcha I 'd

carltouss619 said:
hmmm let me see what The Department of US Labor says versus some waitress, who is complaining about customers not feeding them. fu*k out of here
You better check all the sources you can because you obviously don't have a clue. A mufukah trying to argue with someone whose done the sh*t with some online resources.

You probably think the government is right about everything. And the world works just like it says in the books huh? haha You probably all excited about universal healthcare too huh

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-01-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #150
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 M I said:
Lol. Tips keep prices down and helps you get great service and sat fast. They can hire more people and not pay them crazy. That then let's them do happy hour and all those deals also. You'd be an idiot not to tip. Its the one consumer tool that sorta controls prices. Cause you can literally go to these places and get 3 appetizers and a huge beer for 20 bucks. Tipping helps the consumer, I'm not sure why people are too stupid to see that.
I tip... but you really dont believe that do you...

Imagine if prices were $5 higher at restaurants and people didnt have to tip..... Tips are motivation for the waiting staff... and businesses take advantage of this buy paying them crap....Thats it
 5 years ago '07        #151
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 TheMindOf said:
If you can't afford to tip, don't go out to eat.

Stick to places that don't call for a tip (McDonalds, Arbys, Taco Bell etc.)

All restaurants should just automatically add the gratuity to the bill. Too many cheap douche bags out there not to.

That'll solve problems like this and keep the cheap n*ggas at Burger King.
 5 years ago '07        #152
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 minimafiaaj said:
I hope u go to these same places frequently where you dont tip.
I actually don't eat out much. I do food shop and cook but sometimes u don't feel like it. But when I do I go try different places... Unless its really good like red lobster , Olive Garden or somewhere the foods unforgettable...these n*gga here sound thirsty for tips tho...
 5 years ago '04        #153
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
I actually don't eat out much. I do food shop and cook but sometimes u don't feel like it. But when I do I go try different places... Unless its really good like red lobster , Olive Garden or somewhere the foods unforgettable...these n*gga here sound thirsty for tips tho...
fu*kin'

no wonder you don't tip lolol
 5 years ago '11        #154
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
why would i pay you for doing your job
 5 years ago '06        #155
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
In college this girl was doing another girls hair for maaaad long. after 4 hours of carpel tunnel she says God will bless you with money in the future and the bish bounced.
 5 years ago '04        #156
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you just expose yourself as an a.ssumptive, over judgmental as*hole all the time?

he...strike 1
white guy...strike 2
plaid shirt...strike 3

3 strikes and you're out

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #157
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 685 685
 carltouss619 said:
stop trying to act like you know what it's like in the restaurant biz. You obviously ain't never been in it, so you don't know sh*t. Acting like you know everything cuz you read one article on the BLS site
 5 years ago '12        #158
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
Some of yall are retarded as hell.
He aint payin 30$ for his whole party, the bill was jst split most likely
How da fu*k u eat wit 6 heads and have ur bill come out to that much?

The lady is a piece of sh*t, would've been a little better to leave no note..

Anyway fu*k tipping, if u aint doin a good job and loving ur job while serving me den fu*k off u aint gettn sh*t.
 02-01-2013, 05:51 PM         #159
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically from some of your posts and sh*t. clearly some of these people who dont tip are sad and angry people. probably even lonely. yea your life sucks and you arent a good person. ya i already would have guessed that about you. like who expected some of you to say you were tippers lol.
 5 years ago '07        #160
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 specialk103185 said:
have never made minimum wage as a waitress or hostess. I've made anywhere between $2-$4 when i worked at restaurants like Applebees & Fridays. The rest was tips. It's completely legal and a common practice.

Exactly the rest were tips, that when you factored in with your hourly wage (whatever it maybe) and the hours you worked equals you making more than minimum or less. If you make less than minimum then by LAW your employee must pay the difference, so you AT LEAST make minimum wage. For example,

hourly wage : $2.00

hours worked : 10

tips : $200

Lets Begin, 10 hrs X $2 + 200 = 220 ( how much you pull in all together)

Now, your hourly wage equals $220/10 = $22 per hour. $22 is your hourly wage NOT $2.00. I repeat NOT $2.00

Now if you work under the table, that's a different story, then you can say whatever. But don't try to pull this we don't make minimum wage guilt bullsh*t. when I showed you a clear and concise example, of a waiter doing so.

Last edited by carltouss619; 02-03-2013 at 01:39 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy