Jan 31 - Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,975 | Props total: 1001 1001
 carltouss619 said:
Waiters and waitresses make at least minimum wage. Stop with that they don't even make minmum wage. Second, I find it hilarious that this person is a pastor. That's why I find religion and religious people a joke, most of the time
naw pimp... they make 2.13 per hour... tip these people bruh...
 5 years ago '12        #102
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
 C. Wat said:
Its refers to the two covenants God made. The first was with Moses via the ten commandments and the laws listed in Duet. and Numbers. When Jesus was crucified God made a new covenant with Jesus. The covenant with Jesus overrules the covenant with Moses and also allows man salvation... something Moses' laws did not.
 5 years ago '05        #103
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$28,242 | Props total: 28656 28656
So the Pastor feels like they are better than all of us cause they are closer to god or sumthing?? they dont have to pay tips?? and then the Pastor gets all bitter and calls the store upset?? the Pastor is the one who should be fired for using god as a way to pay off a bill... i would never attend a church that had a pastor that thought they were above ppl just cause they r a pastor
 5 years ago '07        #104
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
um...no.

minimum wage is like $7.25. Wait staff get like 2.13/hr. And usually that just goes to pay the taxes on your credit card earnings. So a waiters paychecks are usually $0.00 - $5.00 for 2 weeks.
 C. Wat said:
naw pimp... they make 2.13 per hour... tip these people bruh...
Like I said, they have to make at least minimum wage. Now, you can either research that or continue to keep regurgitating the some nonsense you hear everybody else say. But since everybody else is saying it, it must be true right?

Also, I do tip just get tired of hearing people talk and have no clue what they are talking about.
 5 years ago '10        #105
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 C. Wat said:
Its refers to the two covenants God made. The first was with Moses via the ten commandments and the laws listed in Duet. and Numbers. When Jesus was crucified God made a new covenant with Jesus. The covenant with Jesus overrules the covenant with Moses and also allows man salvation... something Moses' laws did not.
I know of the old law passing away (Moses) but I was looking for a bible verse saying women can lead the flock and preach. In the new testament it says otherwise. Now where in the new testament does the bible cosigns women leading the flock? No Madea quotes please just scriptures. Not even on no s3xist tip so lets keep it civil.
 5 years ago '04        #106
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 carltouss619 said:
Like I said, they have to make at least minimum wage. Now, you can either research that or continue to keep regurgitating the some nonsense you hear everybody else say. But since everybody else is saying it, it must be true right?

Also, I do tip just get tired of hearing people talk and have no clue what they are talking about.
Are you slow? $2.13 is not minimum wage. Tipped based positions don't apply to the minimum wage standard.

You're an idiot. I spent 14 years in the restaurant industry as everything from a busser, cook, bartender, and waiter. I think I know wtf I'm talking about

this fool
 5 years ago '05        #107
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$28,242 | Props total: 28656 28656
 C. Wat said:
naw pimp... they make 2.13 per hour... tip these people bruh...


i have heard of lots of places that dont have to pay min. wage cause the employess get tips... which is fu*kIN BULLsh*t!!!!!! who is to say ppl are tip the "average" all the time... there are ppl who work these jobs that deal with broke a.ss f*ggots who wont tip them a dime and they make under like 4 bucks an hour!!!!! their bosses dont care and consider them to not be doing their job if they dont make appropriate tips when in reality there are just some shady BROKE a.ss ppl out there that could care less about helping others (even pastors) and actually feel good about not givng a tip to someone lol iam sorry but Broke a.ss ppl and ppl who think they are better than others are all the same, they are just common idiots
 5 years ago '07        #108
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Killamike79 said:
From my experience its not a racial problem when it comes to tipping, it's a broke problem.
But for some reason there is always one race that gets pegged for it. I been out with all different races of people, who do not tip.
 5 years ago '07        #109
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Are you slow? $2.13 is not minimum wage. Tipped based positions don't apply to the minimum wage standard.

You're an idiot. I spent 14 years in the restaurant industry as everything from a busser, cook, bartender, and waiter. I think I know wtf I'm talking about

this fool
I never said $2.13 was minimum wage. I'm looking at the U.S Department of Labor website and the rules applied to tip base positions How about you post a credible source, that backs up what you say, and I'll do the same
 5 years ago '04        #110
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 carltouss619 said:
I never said $2.13 was minimum wage. I'm looking at the U.S Department of Labor website and the rules applied to tip base positions How about you post a credible source, that backs up what you say, and I'll do the same
Really?

 carltouss619 said:
Like I said, they have to make at least minimum wage. Now, you can either research that or continue to keep regurgitating the some nonsense you hear everybody else say. But since everybody else is saying it, it must be true right?

Also, I do tip just get tired of hearing people talk and have no clue what they are talking about.
WTF are you talking about? Credible source? I worked in restaurants for 14yrs. How many restaurants have you worked in? None obviously or else you'd know you only make $2.13 / hr and wouldn't need a "credible source" hahahaha

why don't you ask anyone on here who has been a waiter? there have already been others that confirmed what I said in this thread alone.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-01-2013 at 11:41 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #111
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
fu*k tipping ... why dont they just pay them a good wage and stop all this bullsh*t .... I aint tippin nobody and i got dough - im already paying for overpriced food in the first place...why tf should i have to support the waiter just cuz i want to eat?? thats the restaurants issue not mine. fu*k it, I'd rather go get that sh*t from the kitchen my damn self cuz thats ALL they do ... honestly, props to the pastor
 5 years ago '07        #112
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Really?



WTF are you talking about? Credible source? I worked in restaurants for 14yrs. How many restaurants have you worked in? None obviously or else you'd know you only make $2.13 / hr and wouldn't need a "credible source" hahahaha

why don't you ask anyone on here who has been a waiter? there have already been others that confirmed what I said in this thread alone.
It's a very simple task. Can you post something that backs up what you're saying.

1.) So you working in a restaurant automatically makes you an expert. I know plenty of people that work in a profession and they don't know jack sh*t.


2.) Asking other people who agree with what you're saying means jack sh*t also.

You need an example how one uses a source to back up what they are saying?


What is the minimum wage for workers who receive tips?
An employer may pay a tipped employee not less than $2.13 an hour in direct wages if that amount plus the tips received equal at least the federal minimum wage, the employee retains all tips and the employee customarily and regularly receives more than $30 a month in tips. If an employee's tips combined with the employer's direct wages of at least $2.13 an hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference.
Some states have minimum wage laws specific to tipped employees. When an employee is subject to both the federal and state wage laws, the employee is entitled to the provisions of each law which provide the greater benefits

[pic - click to view]





Source: United States Department of Labor ()


Now, you're turn......
 5 years ago '04        #113
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 erick derelict said:
fu*k tipping ... why dont they just pay them a good wage and stop all this bullsh*t .... I aint tippin nobody and i got dough - im already paying for overpriced food in the first place...why tf should i have to support the waiter just cuz i want to eat?? thats the restaurants issue not mine. fu*k it, I'd rather go get that sh*t from the kitchen my damn self cuz thats ALL they do ... honestly, props to the pastor
you ain't got dough if you gotta tell people you got it. Plus if you did, you'd have more class than that. Like I said, take your a.ss to Mickey D's if you wanna go up and get the food yourself.

That's the way the restaurant industry works. Cheap fu*ks like you just don't have enough class to understand.

overpriced food. give me a break, then don't eat it you broke a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #114
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 carltouss619 said:
It's a very simple task. Can you post something that backs up what you're saying.

1.) So you working in a restaurant automatically makes you an expert. I know plenty of people that work in a profession and they don't know jack sh*t.


2.) Asking other people who agree with what you're saying means jack sh*t also.

You need an example how one uses a source to back up what they are saying?


What is the minimum wage for workers who receive tips?
An employer may pay a tipped employee not less than $2.13 an hour in direct wages if that amount plus the tips received equal at least the federal minimum wage, the employee retains all tips and the employee customarily and regularly receives more than $30 a month in tips. If an employee's tips combined with the employer's direct wages of at least $2.13 an hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference.
Some states have minimum wage laws specific to tipped employees. When an employee is subject to both the federal and state wage laws, the employee is entitled to the provisions of each law which provide the greater benefits

[pic - click to view]





Source: United States Department of Labor ()


Now, you're turn......
you're such a tool. You obviously have no fu*king clue about the restaurant industry. That's why you're looking for sources online And you don't have to be an expert to know how much you get paid dumbass.

And the source you posted just confirmed what I've been saying all the long. That they get paid 2.13/hr.

Yet now you're going to make the argument that combined with tips it meets minimum wage of $7.25. But that wasn't the argument. The argument was about hourly wage because of people who don't tip.


The federal “tipped employee” minimum wage is $2.13 an hour, although this varies by state.

[pic - click to view]






See this is what you get when you don't have any personal experience with the subject you're trying to be knowledgeable about. You misinterpret your "sources"


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-01-2013 at 11:56 AM..
 02-01-2013, 11:54 AM         #115
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k applebees, fu*k the crooked, cheap a.ss pastor, and fu*k anyone who down voted her post of reddit.

sh*t was funny. She didn't deserve to lose her job over someone else bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #116
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 5 years ago '07        #117
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you're such a tool. You obviously have no fu*king clue about the restaurant industry. That's why you're looking for sources online And you don't have to be an expert to know how much you get paid dumbass.

And the source you posted just confirmed what I've been saying all the long. That they get paid 2.13/hr.

Yet now you're going to make the argument that combined with tips it meets minimum wage of $7.25. But that wasn't the argument. The argument was about hourly wage because of people who don't tip.


The federal “tipped employee” minimum wage is $2.13 an hour, although this varies by state.

[pic - click to view]






See this is what you get when you don't have any personal experience with the subject you're trying to be knowledgeable about. You misinterpret your "sources"
 carltouss619 said:
Waiters and waitresses make at least minimum wage. Stop with that they don't even make minmum wage. Second, I find it hilarious that this person is a pastor. That's why I find religion and religious people a joke, most of the time
This was my original statement unedited, that you commented on. What does it say in the red there? You're so dumb that what you posted backs up what I been telling you from the beginning. AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY HAVE TO MAKE AT LEAST MINIMUM WAGE, you retard. Regardless if they hourly wage is .50 or 2.13 or .01. The employee has to make up the difference regardless if tips and hourly does not at least equal minimum wage. I mean is it really that hard to understand
 5 years ago '09        #118
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
People who dont tip look broke or cheap. Its an inside joke to servers to make fun of those people and fu*k their order up on purpose.

One time a had a dude with his girl leave me like .75 on a bill of 52.25 and be the last table there. I followed them out and told him since he's so broke he can keep the change and threw it on the ground.

She looked at dude and just yelled "wow" in his face and walked away.

My girl broke it off with the dude she was seeing before me cuz he didn't tip the bartender. Straight got up and left his a.ss right there haha.
 5 years ago '04        #119
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 carltouss619 said:
This was my original statement unedited, that you commented on. What does it say in the red there? You're so dumb that what you posted backs up what I been telling you from the beginning. AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY HAVE TO MAKE AT LEAST MINIMUM WAGE, you retard. Regardless if they hourly wage is .50 or 2.13 or .01. The employee has to make up the difference regardless if tips and hourly does not at least equal minimum wage. I mean is it really that hard to understand
wow way to backtrack and use almost an entire page of posts to change what the initial argument was even about.

I could have said that their hourly + tips would equal minimum wage. Most times it's more. But that wasn't the point. The point was the dollars per hour they are paid because that's all they get when cheap a.sses don't tip.

I'm over it. You really think you're teaching me anything about restaurants?

go find some more sources and you might actually know what it's like to work in a restaurant.
 5 years ago '08        #120
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 1153 1153
 TheMindOf said:
If you can't afford to tip, don't go out to eat.

Stick to places that don't call for a tip (McDonalds, Arbys, Taco Bell etc.)


All restaurants should just automatically add the gratuity to the bill. Too many cheap douche bags out there not to.

That'll solve problems like this and keep the cheap n*ggas at Burger King.
You must have either been a waiter or knows someone that does and either way your the douche! Tipping is a choice and while the pastor is DEAD WRONG for doing what he did, he has the choice and free will to do such. Especially if the server's service wasn't below par. I tip, but not always. If your not doing the basics then gets nothing, simple as that! fu*k that you pay your bills with tips I pay my bills with the tip I saved giving you!

But on topic, she probably didn't deserve that good service or not. That "Pastor" is gonna catch some bad karma soon!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
22 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy