Jan 31 - Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 154 154
So this week in black news n*ggas stealing $65,000 worth of chicken wings and a pastor not tipping I bet white people having a field day with the stereotypical jokes would hate to be the only black person at work this week
 5 years ago '04        #82
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Lol. Tips keep prices down and helps you get great service and sat fast. They can hire more people and not pay them crazy. That then let's them do happy hour and all those deals also. You'd be an idiot not to tip. Its the one consumer tool that sorta controls prices. Cause you can literally go to these places and get 3 appetizers and a huge beer for 20 bucks. Tipping helps the consumer, I'm not sure why people are too stupid to see that.
 5 years ago '05        #83
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
this bi*ch complaining about a $5 tip on a $35 bill? I a.ssume it's that cheap cuz they split the bill up or somethin right
 5 years ago '08        #84
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 specialk103185 said:
she'll be alright...applebees is one of the worst places to work of all time. When I was 16 I worked their for a month as a hostess...when i finally got my check it was $40, lol.

I'm sure there are way better things in store for her in the future.
If you didn't get a share of the servers that worked when you did you got cheated bad
 5 years ago '04        #85
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
Ive always been against "mandatory" tipping. Call it cheap all you want. Its not my fault the restaurant chooses to put the responsibility of paying the server on me. Im already paying for the damn food! Hell, i dont even need a server! I'll walk right up to damn chef, tell him what i want, & pick the sh*t up myself! But dont get it twisted, the pastor was foul as hell, and she deserves to be sh*t on for this. Especially to call back to the store asking for everyone to be fired.
 5 years ago '10        #86
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 M I said:
Lol. Tips keep prices down and helps you get great service and sat fast. They can hire more people and not pay them crazy. That then let's them do happy hour and all those deals also. You'd be an idiot not to tip. Its the one consumer tool that sorta controls prices. Cause you can literally go to these places and get 3 appetizers and a huge beer for 20 bucks. Tipping helps the consumer, I'm not sure why people are too stupid to see that.
 5 years ago '04        #87
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 cold_young_thug said:
Ive always been against "mandatory" tipping. Call it cheap all you want. Its not my fault the restaurant chooses to put the responsibility of paying the server on me. Im already paying for the damn food! Hell, i dont even need a server! I'll walk right up to damn chef, tell him what i want, & pick the sh*t up myself! But dont get it twisted, the pastor was foul as hell, and she deserves to be sh*t on for this. Especially to call back to the store asking for everyone to be fired.
Then take your a.ss to mc donalds where you can do that sh*t. You ain't hurting the restaurant by not tipping. You're hurting the individual that has to put up with your a.ss. With an attitude like that, I bet you been getting floor spice for years.

[video - click to view]

ol' cheap a.ss. You think you're benefiting society by screwing someone over? That's the way the restaurant industry works. Stop being dumb.
 5 years ago '05        #88
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 TheMindOf said:
If you can't afford to tip, don't go out to eat.

Stick to places that don't call for a tip (McDonalds, Arbys, Taco Bell etc.)

All restaurants should just automatically add the gratuity to the bill..Too many cheap douche bags out there not to.

That'll solve problems like this and keep the cheap n*ggas at Burger King.
nawh fu*k that, there are a lot of waiters/waitresses that are horrible and don't deserve a tip...I gauge my tips by the service I get...

from time to time they will get stiffed on tips even with good service if they get a cheap customer, but you can't force a customer to tip without having seen the service...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 02-01-2013 at 10:02 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #89
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
From my experience its not a racial problem when it comes to tipping, it's a broke problem.
 5 years ago '07        #90
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 Crookz said:
I thought generosity was a Christian virtue

I'm not an atheist or a spiritual person but I find it disgusting that people, especially in this country, use their religion as an excuse for ignorance
 5 years ago '05        #91
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,975 | Props total: 1001 1001
 KeithHernandez said:
I wanna know what they ordered that 8 or more people had a meal for less than $35.

Either way, restaurants that add tips into the bill are on some bi*ch sh*t themselves. And to have the audacity to tack on 18% is going too far with my money. I'll tip; I have no problems with it. But who's the restaurant to decide that their servers warrant 3% more than the status quo? And then leave room for an additional tip? They're banking on the fact that people are too insecure to request that the gratuity not be included, and counting on us to be in such a rush that maybe we add another 15% because we weren't paying attention.

fu*k that microwave food anyway. Rather eat a Hungry Man TV dinner.
They only do it for parties larger than 8 or 10 guests. Most of the time people only tip two or three bucks between each guest. Gratuity is set to 18% because a large party is usally a.ssigned two waiters, who split the tips. If there are ten guests who leave 3 bucks thats only 30 dollars. Usually split between two waiters, thats 15. Minus the 2-3% tipout to the bar if alcoholic drinks are involved and youre looking at around 12 bucks for waiting on a table of 10 people. Restaurants dont try to slip gratuity by customers either. Its usually posted in the restaurant as well as on the menu... you're just too hungry to care to read it.

Only reason you should not tip a waiter is if the service is terrible... other than that... stick to them hungry man joints...
 5 years ago '10        #92
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Forget this about being about God and religion.....People aren't required to tip, its suggested but not required. Therefore, none of us know the service she provided the guy, she may have been snippy or short with him or whatever....people find reasons not to tip...
 5 years ago '05        #93
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,975 | Props total: 1001 1001
 BluCupShawty said:
Elaborate please...What law are Christians not under regarding women preachers?

No alt verse interpretations or something man/woman said. Straight bible verse okaying women to be preachers please, thanks.
Its refers to the two covenants God made. The first was with Moses via the ten commandments and the laws listed in Duet. and Numbers. When Jesus was crucified God made a new covenant with Jesus. The covenant with Jesus overrules the covenant with Moses and also allows man salvation... something Moses' laws did not.
 5 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 cottonman5grand said:
Forget this about being about God and religion.....People aren't required to tip, its suggested but not required. Therefore, none of us know the service she provided the guy, she may have been snippy or short with him or whatever....people find reasons not to tip...
if that were the case, she should have informed the manager that the service was bad enough to not deserve a tip. Instead she wrote some smart a.ss bullsh*t on the receipt which just proves that she's low class.
 5 years ago '08        #95
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 cottonman5grand said:
How can we just forget about Goad and Religion in this case. That was the customer's reason. If the receipt said "You were a bad waitress and don't deserve a tip, this would not be the story it is".

n*ggas just making up reason's now.
 5 years ago '11        #96
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 s34ny said:
so the tip was 6.29 @ 18% for a 6 person party?

cheapfu*ks
 5 years ago '04        #97
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
when i served... a receipt like that was for one person and each person had a receipt.
 02-01-2013, 10:57 AM         #98
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They were goin HAM on reddit
 5 years ago '07        #99
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Waiters and waitresses make at least minimum wage. Stop with that they don't even make minmum wage. Second, I find it hilarious that this person is a pastor. That's why I find religion and religious people a joke, most of the time
 5 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
Waiters and waitresses make at least minimum wage. Stop with that they don't even make minmum wage. Second, I find it hilarious that this person is a pastor. That's why I find religion and religious people a joke, most of the time
um...no.

minimum wage is like $7.25. Wait staff get like 2.13/hr. And usually that just goes to pay the taxes on your credit card earnings. So a waiters paychecks are usually $0.00 - $5.00 for 2 weeks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy