Jan 31 - Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 KeithHernandez said:
I wanna know what they ordered that 8 or more people had a meal for less than $35.

Either way, restaurants that add tips into the bill are on some bi*ch sh*t themselves. And to have the audacity to tack on 18% is going too far with my money. I'll tip; I have no problems with it. But who's the restaurant to decide that their servers warrant 3% more than the status quo? And then leave room for an additional tip? They're banking on the fact that people are too insecure to request that the gratuity not be included, and counting on us to be in such a rush that maybe we add another 15% because we weren't paying attention.

fu*k that microwave food anyway. Rather eat a Hungry Man TV dinner.
you have to serve 8 fu*kin people at once and take away tables from the server its only fair that they get compensated..the way servers make money is by turning tables quickly when you have a party of 6 or more people camp out and hold the tables and have the server running back and forth and have the nerve not to tip im sorry i can justify that 2nd i tip 20% at minimum anyway so 18% is still bullsh*t....they pay server 2.13 and the public knows they rely on them to tip yet some people feel the need to be d!cks and say its not my fault u get paid that let me tip u nothing after i've sent you for 20 refills and ordered a dish and removed half the ingredients and added my own
 5 years ago '05        #62
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21068 21068
I always tip, usually at least 18-20% as long as the service was on par. A little less if the service wasn't up to par. Gotta at least earn the bigger tip, I'm not gonna give a big tip automatically.

Only one time I didn't tip. Actually got the girl fired too.
 5 years ago '09        #63
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
from what I hear anyway, the church crowds are the worse according to waitresses...instead of leaving tips I heard they would leave like a "god bless you" card/note etc

if you never worked a servicing type job you would never understand what it feels like. I only did a servicing type job before in circa 2006 and hope to not do it again. people want you to do everything under the sun for them and just like to end the service with a "thank you"
 5 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
from what I hear anyway, the church crowds are the worse according to waitresses...instead of leaving tips I heard they would leave like a "god bless you" card/note etc

if you never worked a servicing type job you would never understand what it feels like. I only did a servicing type job before in circa 2006 and hope to not do it again. people want you to do everything under the sun for them and just like to end the service with a "thank you"
or this gem

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #65
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Did this bi*ches info leak yet? Would love to leave a few voicemails....

She embarrassed herself when she wrote that bullsh*t on the check, thinking no one would see it. She got exactly what she deserved
 5 years ago '06        #66
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
Dumb a.ss complained said it ruined her image. Of course it would ruin your image, look what you wrote on the receipt
 5 years ago '09        #67
59fifty 
space
space
$22,721 | Props total: 10166 10166
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you just expose yourself as an a.ssumptive, over judgmental as*hole all the time?

he...strike 1
white guy...strike 2
plaid shirt...strike 3

3 strikes and you're out

[pic - click to view]

love dat chicken from popeyes?

Edit: hol up no itz not, the commercial just came on......I want some chicken now
 5 years ago '10        #68
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
What in the ? How does the total amount for a dinner of 8 people or more come out to $34.93. This must be some cheap a.ss place. religious people
 5 years ago '05        #69
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126

[pic - click to view]

she calls this a church?????????
 5 years ago '06        #70
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I am not a bible believer per se nor do I follow the book yet I know the book....so how is it that she is a woman pastor or even have the nerve to preach, when the books says:

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

Most Christian people who say they live by the book, don't even follow it.

To answer your question, we as christians are no longer under the law. if you were a christian you would know that.

5 years ago '05        #71
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

[pic - click to view]

B*tch is from St. Louis. Home of the ratchets.luts.
 5 years ago '07        #72
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

she calls this a church?????????
that sh*t looks like deserted browns chicken
 5 years ago '10        #73
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 grunsthis said:
To answer your question, we as christians are no longer under the law. if you were a christian you would know that.

Elaborate please...What law are Christians not under regarding women preachers?

No alt verse interpretations or something man/woman said. Straight bible verse okaying women to be preachers please, thanks.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 02-01-2013 at 04:08 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #74
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 SoFresh170 said:
What in the ? How does the total amount for a dinner of 8 people or more come out to $34.93. This must be some cheap a.ss place. religious people
I wish people would stop asking this dumb a.ss question....ya'll never been out to eat and had like 10 people in one party but have seperate checks????
 5 years ago '07        #75
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
you give God 10 % of what u made that week, not 10 % of a dinner you ordered

you don't wanna tip, don't eat inside the restaurant. simple logic
 5 years ago '09        #76
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Apple Bee's the poor man's version of a fancy restaurant. In my town you take your bi*ch to Apple Bees if you want to impress her.
 5 years ago '07        #77
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I am not a bible believer per se nor do I follow the book yet I know the book....so how is it that she is a woman pastor or even have the nerve to preach, when the books says:

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

Most Christian people who say they live by the book, don't even follow it.

she is not a real pastor
 5 years ago '07        #78
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
u post a customers signature online,u deserve to be fired for stupidity
 5 years ago '05        #79
Young_Question 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 116 116
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Applebees is fu*king trash. Any bad publicity they get is
Word way back in the i used to work for Fridays so Fu*k Applebee's lol its definitely a bad look for the company to fire her. That Pastor should be ashamed of him self, acting like Mr.Pink from reservoir dogs.
 02-01-2013, 07:37 AM         #80
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
18% is too high.. i wouldve atleast left that bi*ch 2$ tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago