Jan 31 - Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
lol , they fired her? she'll just go next door to red lobster.. its a fu*king serving job, not a civil engineering job.
 5 years ago '04        #42
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 CentsCuZ said:
Crazy thing is, as a waiter, when you pay your taxes, the government a.ssumes you got a certain percentage of tips, so they're going to tax you regardless. So this waitress would have to pay out of her pocket for a tip that she didn't even get.
That's why you never claim 100%. All cash goes straight to the pockets. fu*k a IRS!

And the reason they automatically tack on the gratuity for big parties, is so the waiters don't get screwed running ragged for this one table and not get tipped. Usually when you get a big party, you have less tables, so you're making less money. That's why you depend on the big table to get a decent tip.
 02-01-2013, 12:03 AM         #43
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
I wanna know who the pastor is.... $6.29 that hes a over weight white guy with a plaid shirt
the fu*k outta here..... im certain the " pastor" was black. i've had nothing but people i know whom work in the biz tell me black folks are the most cheap and sh*ttiest tippers. try again fu*khead. normally larger groups have to give more of a tip in majority of restaurants. obvisously one of " gods" helpers was not feeling so much in a helpful and giving mood

I ain't saying all whites tip heavy. i myself tip depending on the service. if its sh*tty 1 to 2 bucks if its good 5 or more.

It annoys the fu*k outta me, when you got a place that has a tip jar for someone who's just ringing your order up. or in other cases the guy or woman in the men's room whom wants to give you some cologne, poor soap on your hands or dry them for you.... REALLY ????? i can wash my own fu*king hands thank you.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 02-01-2013 at 12:09 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #44
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563

[video - click to view]

n*gga k!lls it
 5 years ago '05        #45
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 donmeca2020 said:
It annoys the fu*k outta me, when you got a place that has a tip jar for someone who's just ringing your order up. or in other cases the guy or woman in the men's room whom wants to give you some cologne, poor soap on your hands or dry them for you.... REALLY ????? i can wash my own fu*king hands thank you.

02-01-2013, 12:38 AM         #46
RikkyBeezy24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pastor is a fu*k boy ..dont worry Chelsea youll get your blessings
 5 years ago '04        #47
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
i knew it had to be somebody black... smh...

n*ggas don't tip...

and how is she gonna claim this girl ruined her reputation???

she ruined her own rep when she decided to write that dumb sh*t on the receipt...
 5 years ago '10        #48
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
I'm black & I always tip
 5 years ago '06        #49
n_sutton1014 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 5 5
anyone ever think that maybe the service was bad??? two sides to everything...
 5 years ago '07        #50
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19847 19847
 n_sutton1014 said:
then why wouldn't she say that? instead off that sanctimonious god bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #51
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 n_sutton1014 said:
She'd probably have that one the receipt if that was the case, but who knows. Fuk her
 5 years ago '06        #52
n_sutton1014 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 5 5
 minimafiaaj said:
then why wouldn't she say that? instead off that sanctimonious god bullsh*t.
True to a fault, but everyone is entitled to their sense of sarcasm. As a pastor, maybe that was hers. I just know that I've come across my share of rude servers in my day. I also tip 20% most of the time because I know how difficult it is to be a server. Who knows...
 5 years ago '10        #53
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
sh*t like this is why as a black man who tips regardless (although the amount varies based on service), when I go to a restaurant, I automatically get looked at like I'm not gonna tip.

I personally always leave a little more, because I tend to go to the same spots, and I want them to know I'm not one of "those guys"

From having friends who work in the service industry, they always let me know that waiters remember faces..

So just know, if you got the nerve to go out and not tip, then go back to the same spot, they remember you and TRUST, they doing weird stuff to your food in the back
 5 years ago '09        #54
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
sometime I tip sometimes I don't it is what it is maybe you should go get a job that actually pays atleast minimum wage if you so mad but using religion as a scapegoat? Fat bi*ch got what she deserved
 5 years ago '04        #55
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
 TheMindOf said:
If you can't afford to tip, don't go out to eat.

Stick to places that don't call for a tip (McDonalds, Arbys, Taco Bell etc.)

All restaurants should just automatically add the gratuity to the bill. Too many cheap douche bags out there not to.

That'll solve problems like this and keep the cheap n*ggas at Burger King.
But what if the service is extremely sh*tty?
 5 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19847 19847
 NefDizzle said:
sometime I tip sometimes I don't it is what it is maybe you should go get a job that actually pays atleast minimum wage if you so mad but using religion as a scapegoat? Fat bi*ch got what she deserved
some stupid logic here.
 5 years ago '10        #57
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Jumpoff21 said:
But what if the service is extremely sh*tty?
I've personally never gone out and received service that was so bad that it didn't warrant at least a minimal tip.

But if the service ever is that bad, I'd definitely be speaking with management.

People use a a lot of bullsh*t excuses not to tip.

There's a difference between "terrible service" and going out on a really busy night and the waitress not being at your beck and call, to fill your drink 13 times.

Sometimes you have to take things into account when you go out. But people would rather try to find every excuse not to tip.

And then there's the douche bags who, no matter how good the service is, still won't tip.
 5 years ago '10        #58
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,744 | Props total: 8669 8669
 5 years ago '09        #59
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

[pic - click to view]

I am not a bible believer per se nor do I follow the book yet I know the book....so how is it that she is a woman pastor or even have the nerve to preach, when the books says:

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

Most Christian people who say they live by the book, don't even follow it.

5 years ago '11        #60
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you just expose yourself as an a.ssumptive, over judgmental as*hole all the time?

he...strike 1
white guy...strike 2
plaid shirt...strike 3

3 strikes and you're out

[pic - click to view]

Windy said:
I'm paying these dudes to do their job? what kind of sh*t is this. might as well suck my d!ck too.
you want dudes to suck your d!ck? f*ggitt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago