Jan 31 - Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
fu*k religion

fu*k applebees
 5 years ago '04        #22
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you just expose yourself as an a.ssumptive, over judgmental as*hole all the time?

he...strike 1
white guy...strike 2
plaid shirt...strike 3

3 strikes and you're out

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #23
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 TYT said:
inb4Account002
 5 years ago '07        #24
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I wanna know what they ordered that 8 or more people had a meal for less than $35.

Either way, restaurants that add tips into the bill are on some bi*ch sh*t themselves. And to have the audacity to tack on 18% is going too far with my money. I'll tip; I have no problems with it. But who's the restaurant to decide that their servers warrant 3% more than the status quo? And then leave room for an additional tip? They're banking on the fact that people are too insecure to request that the gratuity not be included, and counting on us to be in such a rush that maybe we add another 15% because we weren't paying attention.

fu*k that microwave food anyway. Rather eat a Hungry Man TV dinner.
 5 years ago '10        #25
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 4 4
its true most black people dont tip, I was a server and we all use to pretend our sections were dirty just to not wait on black people or ones that looked ghetto and ratchet
 5 years ago '08        #26
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
$35 for a party of 6? thats usually the amount i pay for a party of 2 then again, ive never eaten at applebees, so i dont know their pricing.
 5 years ago '10        #27
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
I wanna know what they ordered that 8 or more people had a meal for less than $35.

Either way, restaurants that add tips into the bill are on some bi*ch sh*t themselves. And to have the audacity to tack on 18% is going too far with my money. I'll tip; I have no problems with it. But who's the restaurant to decide that their servers warrant 3% more than the status quo? And then leave room for an additional tip? They're banking on the fact that people are too insecure to request that the gratuity not be included, and counting on us to be in such a rush that maybe we add another 15% because we weren't paying attention.

fu*k that microwave food anyway. Rather eat a Hungry Man TV dinner.
See this is exactly what Im talking about, if your complaining about 18% then you were never gonna tip 15% in the first place you cheap d!ck!!!!

keep yo a.ss at the fried chicken shack
 5 years ago '04        #28
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Crazy thing is, as a waiter, when you pay your taxes, the government a.ssumes you got a certain percentage of tips, so they're going to tax you regardless. So this waitress would have to pay out of her pocket for a tip that she didn't even get.
 5 years ago '07        #29
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 tooyoung07 said:
See this is exactly what Im talking about, if your complaining about 18% then you were never gonna tip 15% in the first place you cheap d!ck!!!!

keep yo a.ss at the fried chicken shack
Don't quote me with your a.ssumptions, kid.
 5 years ago '04        #30
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
if a server brings the food and don't come back to refill the water, ask whats up, etc. i don't fu*king tip. otherwise i always hook it up.

10% to god huh
 01-31-2013, 11:43 PM         #31
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pastors are the biggest scam artists out there

every pastor i see drives a cadillac and dresses like a pimp...with the chain, big ring and all that. plus their sheep pay for everything they own including the air conditioning and musical instruments for the church. their kids dress in designer clothes and drive their own new whip to school by 16. all in the name of jesus and tax free income.
 5 years ago '04        #32
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$919 | Props total: 0 0
I don't mind auto gratuity for larger parties. Do you know how much running around that is? And not only are they taking into account serving you, but also the fact larger parties tend to linger for a longer period of time. If they could have gotten 2 or 3 more new tables in with a party of 6's time, and them cheap fu*ks leave a $5, that's outright wrong.

Can't tip? Don't eat out.

C/p
 5 years ago '04        #33
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$919 | Props total: 0 0
You know waiters/waitresses only get like 4 bucks an hour right?
 5 years ago '10        #34
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Windy said:
fu*k that sh*t.

I ain't letting white people guilt trip me into doing something I don't believe in.

I don't get tipped at my job, why should waiters

I tips no-one ever. And if you gotta fu*k with my food, so be it. You ain't getting nothing from me, thats what you get paid for.

Inb4 they live off tips, thats how they make money. fu*k that they get a check every 2 weeks just like I do.

I'm paying these dudes to do their job? what kind of sh*t is this. might as well suck my d!ck too.
most waiters only make 2.13 an hour in most states.... and what comes around goes around homie!!! believe that.
 5 years ago '04        #35
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Windy said:
fu*k that sh*t.

I ain't letting white people guilt trip me into doing something I don't believe in.

I tips no-one ever. And if you gotta fu*k with my food, so be it. You ain't getting nothing from me, thats what you get paid for.

Inb4 they live off tips, thats how they make money. fu*k that they get a check every 2 weeks just like I do.

I'm paying these dudes to do their job? what kind of sh*t is this. might as well suck my d!ck too.
Why should waiters? lol They make less on the books because of tips, can't believe you just said that. I understand not tipping someone because you feel they don't require it, I feel that. But they make peanuts compared to a regular wage because of tips. Come on man, I'm sure you're smarter than that and may just be trolling
 5 years ago '07        #36
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
to that waitress and fu*k that cheap piece of sh*t ugly a.ss pastor and wack a.ss applebees..I hope that bi*ch gets all the bad luck in the world after this story broke
 5 years ago '07        #37
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
applebees sucks. f them and this guy.
 5 years ago '07        #38
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 CentsCuZ said:
Crazy thing is, as a waiter, when you pay your taxes, the government a.ssumes you got a certain percentage of tips, so they're going to tax you regardless. So this waitress would have to pay out of her pocket for a tip that she didn't even get.
damn, I didn't know that. that's messed up. I always tip at least 20%, a little more if i'm in a hurry and don't feel like waiting for the change. it's really sad that a pastor would bring up god in a situation like this. i hope in her world when she goes to heaven god pulls that "sorry I needed 11% dedicated to me - you only gave 10"
 5 years ago '06        #39
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 Windy said:
fu*k that sh*t.

5 years ago '10        #40
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
God don't like ugly so that fake a.ss "pastor" better watch out
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy