Jan 31 - Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #181
datni99ajb 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 3 3
 Crookz said:
I thought generosity was a Christian virtue

I'm not an atheist or a spiritual person but I find it disgusting that people, especially in this country, use their religion as an excuse for ignorance
 5 years ago '04        #182
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 BRonin357 said:
I seen you going hard for the servers, but this vid only applies to people who are being d!cks while still waiting for their food, not after they've already eaten "clean" food and waiting for the bill! Now you could say, well we have good memories so if they come back then will get them, but in reality if they don't tip they probably not coming back anytime soon, sh*t you'll probably have gone to another job by then! I know it applies to me and I've worked in a few restaurants. I choose to never work in them again because the pay was sh*tty, I was seen as a slave and there was no room for advancement.
I feel you. It was more for the "don't fu*k with people who handle your food " aspect. I'm not saying tip for sh*tty service. I'm saying tipping is how sh*t works in the industry. People just need to realize it and stop being cheap because the only people they're hurting is there server. Not the restaurant, not the a.ss hole boss, not Americas stupid laws. Just the person who is trying to take care of you
 5 years ago '04        #183
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1752 1752
That Pastor did her a favor getting her fired from sh*t hole restaurants like Applebee's.

I'd show up at his church on Sunday and demand the congregation to fire his sorry a.ss!
 5 years ago '09        #184
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,016 | Props total: 7801 7801
 grunsthis said:
To answer your question, we as christians are no longer under the law. if you were a christian you would know that.

I am not in a religion nor religious. I don't follow the bible. Christianity is dealing with a religion. The book (bible) is dealing with a Nation of people. If you say you follow the book you would have read this part:

1 John 2:7
"Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard."

**** I have more precepts from the bible to show that there is no such thing as the "old law" being old nor that you should not follow it....law is law biblically speaking.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 02-02-2013 at 12:01 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #185
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 sleep23rd said:
I actually don't eat out much. I do food shop and cook but sometimes u don't feel like it. But when I do I go try different places... Unless its really good like red lobster , Olive Garden or somewhere the foods unforgettable...these n*gga here sound thirsty for tips tho...
this explains so much, you should prob stick to those places.
 5 years ago '07        #186
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,532 | Props total: 10871 10871
 Garnet & Gold said:
Of course she's black, this thread just got about 5 pages longer at least
 5 years ago '06        #187
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you just expose yourself as an a.ssumptive, over judgmental as*hole all the time?

he...strike 1
white guy...strike 2
plaid shirt...strike 3

3 strikes and you're out

[pic - click to view]

Lol happy to see you quote him. I worked at a restuarant for years and not even being RASICT but black people don't tip for sh*t, especially if they are old. This guy must of never worked in a restaurant

Wtf did she get fired? This guy needed to be exposed. Smdh the someone would use god as an excuse to save 6 bucks and some change. I bet he really saves all that money the CHURCH gives his punkass, just to put some stripper thru college and buy a car. Pastors in my town are balling and I ain't giving em sh*t

Last edited by vinceisallin; 02-02-2013 at 09:19 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #188
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3890 3890
 carltouss619 said:
Exactly the rest were tips, that when you factored in with your hourly wage (whatever it maybe) and the hours you worked equals you making more than minimum or less. If you make less than minimum then by LAW your employee must pay the difference, so you AT LEAST make minimum wage. For example,

hourly wage : $2.00

hours worked : 10

tips : $200 10 hrs X $2 + 200 = 220 ( how much you pull in all together)

Now, your hourly wage equals $220/10 = $22 per hour. $22 is your hourly wage NOT $2.00. I repeat NOT $2.00

Now if you work under the table, that's a different story, then you can say whatever. But don't try to pull this we don't make minimum wage guilt bullsh*t. when I should you a clear and concise example, of a waiter doing so.
I do find it peculiar that no one want to comment on this post. I've yet to see anyone come up with a good counter-argument for what u are saying.

Just a bunch of "you dont know what u are talking about" statements.

But there has to be a negative impact to this still. I cant believe the restaurant will "gladly" pay the difference with no repercussions to the waiter. Maybe they will be given less shifts or something.

Of course, i tip decently for decent service, and tip greatly for great service. And i believe people should use the take-out option if they are so adverse to tipping.

But i also believe they should just raise the prices and not play these "pay what u think im worth" games. Even though that would lead to massive layoffs and store closings, the way American is run is so stupid and fake and needs to change anyway.

Last edited by Tony Franks; 02-02-2013 at 09:39 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #189
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1003 1003
 carltouss619 said:
Like I said, they have to make at least minimum wage. Now, you can either research that or continue to keep regurgitating the some nonsense you hear everybody else say. But since everybody else is saying it, it must be true right?

Also, I do tip just get tired of hearing people talk and have no clue what they are talking about.
son, i worked at O'Charleys in Hunstville, Alabama on University Dr. Look it up online... i got paid 2.13 per hour! Waiters dont make minimum wage... only utility workers and hostess make MW. Cooks make 10-13 per. Its not a fallacy...
 02-02-2013, 09:39 AM         #190
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Minimum wage for servers in a restaurant is WAY the fu*k less than regular wage. People who dont tip are monkeys.
 5 years ago '05        #191
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Frank Dukes said:
Minimum wage for servers in a restaurant is WAY the fu*k less than regular wage. People who dont tip are monkeys.
Yeah, it's the people who don't tip that are monkeys, not the restaurant owners who make this kind of slavery an industry standard. /sarcasm

I'll leave a tip most times though. A few dollars, not gonna calculate some arbitrary percentage up.
 5 years ago '06        #192
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Blood Edge said:
The bold is fine with me. A waiter doing their job isn't a luxury, even if they're great at it. If you do a job, you're supposed to do it well. With that reasoning, every employee should get a tip if they're doing what they're required to.

For me the waiter's quality of service isn't even an issue. It's the system itself that's broken. I understand circumstance food service workers are in, but I'm not going to support something that ultimately fu*ks them over either.
A waiter doing their job is a luxury retard. It's not necessary to have people serve you while you sit your broke a.ss there, go home and cook your own meal, and serve yourself. Better one then that go to burgerking, wait at the counter to get your food, and fill your own pop up. The system works except when broke a.ss dudes want the luxury of being served and then want to justify why you don't tip. If you don't tip then sit at home and eat a d!ck.

I can't believe some people think these waiters making 2 bucks an hour is enough and don't understand why . It's the system tho lol.

Id rather tip a waiter, and have them want to do a better job to make more, than people suggesting prices go up and waiter make 10 bucks an hour, so you don't have to tip. This Would end great service, there would be no need to satisfy the regular customers . It all boils down to regular customers, not these broke a.ss cats that only eat out once a year and can barely afford the meal so they can't tip.

How do you feel about strippers lol ??? Should we pay em by the hour too you fu*king cheap moron???

Last edited by vinceisallin; 02-02-2013 at 12:58 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #193
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 vinceisallin said:
A waiter doing their job is a luxury retard. It's not necessary to have people serve you while you sit your broke a.ss there, go home and cook your own meal, and serve yourself. Better one then that go to burgerking, wait at the counter to get your food, and fill your own pop up. The system works except when broke a.ss dudes want the luxury of being served and then want to justify why you don't tip. If you don't tip then sit at home and eat a d!ck.

I can't believe some people think these waiters making 2 bucks an hour is enough and don't understand why . It's the system tho lol.

Id rather tip a waiter, and have them want to do a better job to make more, than people suggesting prices go up and waiter make 10 bucks an hour, so you don't have to tip. This Would end great service, there would be no need to satisfy the regular customers . It all boils down to regular customers, not these broke a.ss cats that only eat out once a year and can barely afford the meal so they can't tip.

How do you feel about strippers lol ??? Should we pay em by the hour too you fu*king cheap moron???
I agreed with you 100% up until that last line. Any chump who's gonna pay a girl to tease him deserves to lose all his money
 5 years ago '13        #194
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Lmao well honestly, I feel as though it's nice to tip and the pastor is wrong for acting this way. But the action of the waitress was bullsh*t! She can't do anything if the people don't tip her but shut the fu*k up and move to the next customer.

I mean

Now she's unemployed.
 5 years ago '04        #195
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you just expose yourself as an a.ssumptive, over judgmental as*hole all the time?

he...strike 1
white guy...strike 2
plaid shirt...strike 3

3 strikes and you're out

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #196
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
party of 8+ people and the bill was only $34?? doesnt sound legit to me
 5 years ago '11        #197
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
How exactly do you give the money to god? Is there a place you can send it or do you just have to give it to the church and on faith a.ssume they somehow kick it back to him lmao...the guy was dead wrong, the girl shouldn't be fired nor should they be able to just add gratuity into a bill or service charges.

If someone is good at the job they get tipped well if they suck fu*k'em they can starve.
 5 years ago '10        #198
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 e G o Maniac said:
I love these stories. You can tell who all the broke a.ss waiters are on Boxden who scratching and clawing on tips
right
by simply reading a post.
 5 years ago '07        #199
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 C. Wat said:
son, i worked at O'Charleys in Hunstville, Alabama on University Dr. Look it up online... i got paid 2.13 per hour! Waiters dont make minimum wage... only utility workers and hostess make MW. Cooks make 10-13 per. Its not a fallacy...
I just showed a clear and concise example of a waiter making minimum wage
 5 years ago '07        #200
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Tony Franks said:
I do find it peculiar that no one want to comment on this post. I've yet to see anyone come up with a good counter-argument for what u are saying.

Just a bunch of "you dont know what u are talking about" statements.

But there has to be a negative impact to this still. I cant believe the restaurant will "gladly" pay the difference with no repercussions to the waiter. Maybe they will be given less shifts or something.

Of course, i tip decently for decent service, and tip greatly for great service. And i believe people should use the take-out option if they are so adverse to tipping.

But i also believe they should just raise the prices and not play these "pay what u think im worth" games. Even though that would lead to massive layoffs and store closings, the way American is run is so stupid and fake and needs to change anyway.
Because they are a bunch of idiots. I showed them an example and a source from the Department of Labor. But they keep talking about $2.13 like a bunch of babbling fools, when I already addressed that. These people, for the most part are making above minimum wage, and have no clue.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago