Caleb Moore dies after injuries in X Games crash (video)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
honestly the x-games really has no sort of protection for the riders

i was watching this sh*t, and they let a mofu*ka who never even seen snow before compete going off a fu*king 70 ft ramp attempting a trick no one had ever even done before

he obviously lost control of that sh*t and it went running into the stands and dead a.ss nearly k!lled someone

idk about banning the x-games but more precautions need to be taken for certain
they're wayyyyy too reckless with this sh*t

5 years ago '08        #82
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
"he never really stood a chance on that one" I'd feel like sh*t if I was that announcer when I watched this video.
 5 years ago '12        #83
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6836 6836
This dude died trying to do a trick on a snowmobile ... he wasn't taking the beach at Iwo Jima or protecting his children. So fu*king dumb.

Imagine what his mom must feel like. Dude could have done anything with his life and he lost it over trying to do a stupid trick to impress a bunch of other morons like that really means anything.

I really feel bad for his family that their son lived a stupid reckless life. imagine all the times she musta had to watch him out there doing this stupidity worrying he would die ?
 5 years ago '04        #84
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2425 2425
I'm a fan of the X-Games and have been since I was little but just the regular type things they usually do (skateboarding, snowboarding, bmx, skiing, and the in-line skating & surfing they used to include from back in the day). Snowmobiles, however, shouldn't be included if they're gonna be doing this kinda thing. Racing is one thing, but trying to flip a snowmobile like that is too reckless. Its just too dangerous. I don't know if they'll ban it from the X-Games but they'll definitely pay more attention now. Its just sad somebody had to die for that to happen.

Again, RIP to the guy.
 02-01-2013, 11:49 AM         #85
QVD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awful.
I don't mean this in a disrespectful way at all but at least he died doing what he loved.
 02-01-2013, 01:18 PM         #86
K PeeZy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you sound like a hatin a.ss bi*ch...

the kid made a livin off what he loved to do... u take a risk of dying everyday just gettin into your car and driving to work.. so u can shut that "reckless" sh*t up

At least he had the heart to follow his dreams... the fu*k ya bum a.ss doin?

he landed some nice tricks as well

RIP
 5 years ago '04        #87
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
omg this was sad. saw that video and didn't know he died until yesterday. RIP dude
 02-01-2013, 02:52 PM         #88
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R I P

Thats what happens when you take RISKS like this in life

again RIP
 5 years ago '11        #89
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
Maybe this will k!ll off the X-Games

Is this bullsh*t even still popular?

White america was raging about x-games 10 years ago but it seems to have fizzled out. The UFC may have stolen its thunder
 02-01-2013, 03:20 PM         #90
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
I can't imagine how many times these guys crash practicing.
honestly not all that much anymore. Well at least bad crashes like this. Most of the snowmobilers practice into foam pits until they get the trick dialed in. Actually a good amount of the riders have not even been doing freestyle for all that long. with the foam pits it almost allows anyone with balls to learn a flip.

With all that said i still wouldnt try one tho i can do flips on snowboards n wakeboards but i would never attempt to flip a 450 pound machine
 02-01-2013, 03:24 PM         #91
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Maybe this will k!ll off the X-Games

Is this bullsh*t even still popular?

White america was raging about x-games 10 years ago but it seems to have fizzled out. The UFC may have stolen its thunder
really people only care about 3 events snowboard slopestyle half pipe n big air.

But really ever since people started doing double n triple cork tricks x games lost a lot of its appeal because there is no style put into tricks and everyone is basically doing the same thing

thats at least from most snowboarders stand points
 5 years ago '11        #92
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 bbrossy313 said:
really people only care about 3 events snowboard slopestyle half pipe n big air.

But really ever since people started doing double n triple cork tricks x games lost a lot of its appeal because there is no style put into tricks and everyone is basically doing the same thing

thats at least from most snowboarders stand points
If they got rid of X-Games Winter at least you would have 4 years in between trick displays (Olympics) maybe allowing more time for originality but really theres only so many variations of tricks that can be done
 02-01-2013, 03:32 PM         #93
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddalex said:
This dude died trying to do a trick on a snowmobile ... he wasn't taking the beach at Iwo Jima or protecting his children. So fu*king dumb.

Imagine what his mom must feel like. Dude could have done anything with his life and he lost it over trying to do a stupid trick to impress a bunch of other morons like that really means anything.

I really feel bad for his family that their son lived a stupid reckless life. imagine all the times she musta had to watch him out there doing this stupidity worrying he would die ?
Are you serious? Honestly she probably feels better knowing that he died doing what made him happiest in life.

I know my mom at least at least find comfort in it if something like that happened to me.

There is never a good way or time to die but Im sure she doesnt feel as bad as someones mother who had to hear from the cops that her son was just murdered.
 5 years ago '12        #94
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6836 6836
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
you sound like a hatin a.ss bi*ch...

the kid made a livin off what he loved to do... u take a risk of dying everyday just gettin into your car and driving to work.. so u can shut that "reckless" sh*t up

At least he had the heart to follow his dreams... the fu*k ya bum a.ss doin?

I work a job where I help people with their medical issues who can't help themselves. But hey, it's not as important as some guy who tries to flip a snowmobile for a living.

You're analogy makes no fu*king sense.... Maybe if I was trying to ride on top of my car on the way to work it would. This guy was doing jumps on a fu*king snowmobile!!!!

I'm trying to say we shouldn't glorify people who do dumb sh*t for a living.
 5 years ago '06        #95
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Wow. RIP
 02-01-2013, 05:23 PM         #96
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:
pause.

black people just do it easier.
corny
Try again whiteboy on Hip Hop msg
 5 years ago '08        #97
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Its called "X" games for a reason. You either go hard or you go home. Seems like the rider went home. Wayyyy back home, like outta this world.

But RIP to the young brother tho..
 5 years ago '04        #98
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
 ImAMonster said:
This is the first time anyone has ever died from injuries sustained during the X Games.
Correct me if im wrong but did that freestyle skier chic die just last year?

**EDIT**
Nevermind...that was for the Olympics
 5 years ago '05        #99
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
damn it landed right on him :( rip
 5 years ago '13        #100
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
R.I.P

It's always a white person that does ome wild a.ss sport like this. They need to ban this sh*t pronto.

This is sad, seeing someone go out like this.

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy