Apparently RUDY GAY IS EXCITED TO COME TO TORONTO

most viewed right now
 67
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
at people acting like Toronto isnt a better city than more than half of the sh*t cities in the NBA


people should be asking why the fu*k anyone would want to play in Memphis
 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM         #42
junior412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@free health care when your a millionaire
 5 years ago '08        #43
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 junior412 said:
@free health care when your a millionaire
not to mention, this dude pretty much has daily access to the team's medical staff. i doubt he gives a sh*t about free health care
 5 years ago '08        #44
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Dray said:
Always good to hear when a player gets traded and Acts professional about it.(no dwight)

Toronto GM and him talked on the phone for 30 minutes

-first thing rudy said is why didn't you draft me in the first place (GM could not answer why he didn't)

-said he is used to rebuilding teams and is ready for it (shots @ memphis)

-Loves toronto (in other words he loves the mix of woman )

-Excited to play with his longtime friend lowry (did not know by the way..)
so basically, he's ready to lose and hang out with his friends
 5 years ago '10        #45
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
Does this look like the face of someone who's excited?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #46
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 585 585
 Dray said:
The cost of living is not cheaper in canada @ all.

you think teen moms on MTV can rent house's for 500-650 a month in canada?

A apartment downtown just to rent can be 1200 easily..and your renting.

Atleast you were right about the health care
In terms of pay to cost rate though, isn't it cheaper? I have a friend who lives in Calgary which is obviously cheaper than Toronto. I was told he doesn't pay medical, rental insurance or have to pay annual property insurance.

Salary rates are surely different.
 5 years ago '11        #47
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 DATKIDD121 said:
Does this look like the face of someone who's excited?

[pic - click to view]

considering hes in a grizzlies jersey there, i wud say no.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
[quote=junior412;26047986]
 kingpin222 said:
Toronto is a more poppin city than most states/cities in the US with teams...for example...


Utah
Phoenix
Denver
Indiana
Milwaukee
Detroit
Cleveland
Oklahoma City
Sacramento


Etc. Etc.[/QUOTE

the fu*k you face palming for?

n*gga didn't lie
 5 years ago '10        #49
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 ziatic said:
WTF does DIEING mean? is that a word?
is rek0nize a word?
 5 years ago '10        #50
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 NATOMAS said:
So let me get this right. So if you make 20 million a year then get traded to Canada, does that mean you only get about 10 million a year?
Yes.

Look how Chris Bosh came up. Left Canada for Miami where there is no State Tax. Dude came up HUGE.
 5 years ago '11        #51
Dray 1187 heat pts1187 OP
space
avatar space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25121 25121
 SDC17 said:
In terms of pay to cost rate though, isn't it cheaper? I have a friend who lives in Calgary which is obviously cheaper than Toronto. I was told he doesn't pay medical, rental insurance or have to pay annual property insurance.

Salary rates are surely different.
I mean calgary/alberta sucks to live in (so cold u gotta wear a face mask) but it is job hungry and has mining etc..

Vancouver/Toronto are the main Canadian Cities and can compete with any city in the world.
 5 years ago '04        #52
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
avatar space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 Dray said:
Always good to hear when a player gets traded and Acts professional about it.(no dwight)

Toronto GM and him talked on the phone for 30 minutes

-first thing rudy said is why didn't you draft me in the first place (GM could not answer why he didn't)

-said he is used to rebuilding teams and is ready for it (shots @ memphis)

-Loves toronto (in other words he loves the mix of woman )

-Excited to play with his longtime friend lowry (did not know by the way..)

so he's gay but not gay
 5 years ago '07        #53
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 1387 1387
Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver would be in the top 15 maybe even top 10 cities in the U.S.A.

Toronto is a world class city in the sense that it can go up with the likes of NY, London, Tokyo etc.

All you ignorant fkk's that think we ain't ish up here just haven't ever left your boonie a.ss farm town, where all there is to do is go to target or eat at 50 different fast food chains and be obese.

I'm born and raised in Toronto. I've travelled the world in my life, been to England, Amsterdam, Greece, Turkey, India(motherland), Jamaica, Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, and most recently to the French Polynesian. Oh I've also been to a lot of eastern and midwestern states and also to Cali, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon so I've seen my share of U.S.A.

Bottom line Memphis is a sh*thole compared to Tdot, and if TORONTO was in the U.S. it would be in the top 5 for best city for sure and prolly snub out a Dallas.

Also people around the world love Canadian's, and hate Americans. I'm not even talking about brown peeps, you got greek and jamaican people saying American's are usually as*holes, sit the fuk down
 5 years ago '04        #54
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Subjective much /\/\/\/\

you knocking country living because your grew up in a city smh.
 5 years ago '07        #55
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 1387 1387
I'm not knocking country simple living. I actually prefer that to the rat race but you can't get your balance in most states cities like you can in Toronto, or living in Conn. and driving to NY.

You guy's are knocking Toronto for saying it's a crap city and good luck keeping interest of athletes. Barkley been loving Toronto, Oakley says its one of his fav cities. Alvin Williams and JYD been living here. Vince Carter says he is still in love with the city, and most NBA players like travelling here when the weather isn't so bad because it's always popping.

How much more lame and boring can you get than a city like Cleveland Ohio. I went through that city in one night, all the bars and few clubs. sh*t I even asked someone where else to go for a good vibe and he said to keep driving west to Chicago.
 5 years ago '05        #56
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Dray said:
Living in Toronto > Living in memphis

the girl he hugged in he store got a body
 5 years ago '11        #57
Dray 1187 heat pts1187 OP
space
avatar space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25121 25121
 wr8201 said:
the girl he hugged in he store got a body
 enetblazin4eva said:
@ 1:38
You already know (she gave Amir a hug like he hit it before too)
 02-01-2013, 08:20 AM         #58
junior412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of people around the world don't even know what or where toronto is
everyone knows where nyc ,london and paris is at though real world class cities
 02-01-2013, 08:23 AM         #59
junior412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruptjatt said:
Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver would be in the top 15 maybe even top 10 cities in the U.S.A.

Toronto is a world class city in the sense that it can go up with the likes of NY, London, Tokyo etc.

All you ignorant fkk's that think we ain't ish up here just haven't ever left your boonie a.ss farm town, where all there is to do is go to target or eat at 50 different fast food chains and be obese.

I'm born and raised in Toronto. I've travelled the world in my life, been to England, Amsterdam, Greece, Turkey, India(motherland), Jamaica, Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, and most recently to the French Polynesian. Oh I've also been to a lot of eastern and midwestern states and also to Cali, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon so I've seen my share of U.S.A.

Bottom line Memphis is a sh*thole compared to Tdot, and if TORONTO was in the U.S. it would be in the top 5 for best city for sure and prolly snub out a Dallas.

Also people around the world love Canadian's, and hate Americans. I'm not even talking about brown peeps, you got greek and jamaican people saying American's are usually as*holes, sit the fuk down

canadians are always being confused for being americans overseas, you shoud see these canucks faces whenever these people tell them what part of america there from
 5 years ago '07        #60
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
Toronto is awesome. I'd actually prefer Toronto to a lot of US cities. Only places worth mentioning in the US is NYC, MIA, PHI, CHI, LA, and New Orleans IMO. All these other places are just...there.

NYC >>>>>>

Other than those listed above, T dot beats all the rest
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy