Nicki Minajís boyfriend accused of cheating on her with a p0rn star

most viewed right now
 39
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2054 2054
 Kontrast0 said:
If nicki was my bi*ch i wouldnt cheat on her
i mean.. and i know this is gonna sound unbelievable.... i would. sh*t. not that nicki aint s3xy and famous...but yea... i had me a few bad joints and after bout 3-4 months 3 things happen... ya get tired of their bullsh*t, you see her badder/as attractive friends and wanna fu*k, you get tired of them period. 10 years of the same pus*y is a hard feat..esp when you aint married.
 5 years ago '04        #22
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$4,184 | Props total: 1051 1051
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i mean.. and i know this is gonna sound unbelievable.... i would. sh*t. not that nicki aint s3xy and famous...but yea... i had me a few bad joints and after bout 3-4 months 3 things happen... ya get tired of their bullsh*t, you see her badder/as attractive friends and wanna fu*k, you get tired of them period. 10 years of the same pus*y is a hard feat..esp when you aint married.
i agree!...its plenty of bad bi*ches out there..but on sum real sh*t...aint no tellin wat Nicki was doing to this man behind closed doors or hell in public...we jus recently saw a vid of wayne saying he would fu*k the sh*t outta her right in front of dude..str8 up disrespect! n she didn't tell wayne to chill or no sh*t...and she the bread winner so she prolly treat him like a bi*ch...only such much u can take b4 u b like fu*k dis bi*ch!
 5 years ago '12        #23
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,194 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Denise4975 said:
Apparently YOU are the clueless one. Enjoy your d!ck falling off.

Frustrated by your own ignorance, I see.

Filthy, STD-laden prostitutes > Nicki Minaj.
If you've been the victim of your partner choosing a wh0ore over you, then some simple algebra in the above equation should enlighten you and answer your question.
 5 years ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,386 | Props total: 7030 7030
rather have that minaj money>>>>>beauty a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14675 14675
 Lil Biz said:
i agree!...its plenty of bad bi*ches out there..but on sum real sh*t...aint no tellin wat Nicki was doing to this man behind closed doors or hell in public...we jus recently saw a vid of wayne saying he would fu*k the sh*t outta her right in front of dude..str8 up disrespect! n she didn't tell wayne to chill or no sh*t...and she the bread winner so she prolly treat him like a bi*ch...only such much u can take b4 u b like fu*k dis bi*ch!


[pic - click to view]




 5 years ago '07        #26
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 1570 1570
 Tyrant Noir said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #27
HipHopFactz 454 heat pts454
space
avatar space
space
$31,921 | Props total: 43284 43284
Guess he wanted to feel what a real big a.ss feels like as oppose to one madeout of cement
 01-31-2013, 12:56 PM         #28
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Frustrated by your own ignorance, I see.

Filthy, STD-laden prostitutes > Nicki Minaj.
If you've been the victim of your partner choosing a wh0ore over you, then some simple algebra in the above equation should enlighten you and answer your question.
You're funny. I make better life choices then that to get with any questionable man. I am a strong, educated, independent woman so I have never had the displeasure of getting chosen over some skank.

But in a way you are right to a degree. Any disease infested wh0ore is a hell of a lot better than Nicki Minaj's ugly a.ss.
 01-31-2013, 05:35 PM         #29
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Denise4975 said:
You're funny. I make better life choices then that to get with any questionable man. I am a strong, educated, independent woman so I have never had the displeasure of getting chosen over some skank.

But in a way you are right to a degree. Any disease infested wh0ore is a hell of a lot better than Nicki Minaj's ugly a.ss.
you sound bitter and alone
 01-31-2013, 05:38 PM         #30
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Denise4975 said:
Honestly fellas. Why do guys wanna fu*k hoes that suck d!ck and fu*k for a living?

why would you not want to
 01-31-2013, 05:40 PM         #31
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Denise4975 said:
You're funny. I make better life choices then that to get with any questionable man. I am a strong, educated, independent woman so I have never had the displeasure of getting chosen over some skank.

But in a way you are right to a degree. Any disease infested wh0ore is a hell of a lot better than Nicki Minaj's ugly a.ss.
What you want a prize for being educated and independent? Plenty of people are that and play it off like its some kind of accomplishment.
 5 years ago '11        #32
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,248 | Props total: 646 646
 Denise4975 said:
You're funny. I make better life choices then that to get with any questionable man. I am a strong, educated, independent woman so I have never had the displeasure of getting chosen over some skank.

But in a way you are right to a degree. Any disease infested wh0ore is a hell of a lot better than Nicki Minaj's ugly a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #33
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 342 342
Safaree is not her fu*king boyfriend you tards
 5 years ago '11        #34
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Denise4975 said:
Honestly fellas. Why do guys wanna fu*k hoes that suck d!ck and fu*k for a living?

Saw this and agreed
 YI-Drizzy said:
most bi*ches do
Saw this and agreed MUCH more
 5 years ago '12        #35
TheThreadLord 1777 heat pts1777 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,837 | Props total: 3743 3743
she must be terrible in the bedroom:nickyahh:
 01-31-2013, 05:59 PM         #36
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Radio Raheem said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #37
big jeffrey 
space
avatar space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 382 382
Originally Posted by Lil Biz View Post

i agree!...its plenty of bad bi*ches out there..but on sum real sh*t...aint no tellin wat Nicki was doing to this man behind closed doors or hell in public...we jus recently saw a vid of wayne saying he would fu*k the sh*t outta her right in front of dude..str8 up disrespect! n she didn't tell wayne to chill or no sh*t...and she the bread winner so she prolly treat him like a bi*ch...only such much u can take b4 u b like fu*k dis bi*ch!



Where is this vid?
 01-31-2013, 06:10 PM         #38
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ some of you clowns with small d!ck syndrome.
 01-31-2013, 06:28 PM         #39
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PowerBar Ernie said:
are your that clueless
someone need to have a std, or to be politically correct, an sti test, to see what s3xually transmitter infections he has lmao...realize...anyone who has that amount of $ n will pay it, they'll fu*k...lol...smh, you're obviously not well to do...


on another serious note, nicki minaj ugly as fu*k.
 5 years ago '04        #40
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,481 | Props total: 4405 4405
 Denise4975 said:
Honestly fellas. Why do guys wanna fu*k hoes that suck d!ck and fu*k for a living?

 YI-Drizzy said:
All bi*ches do
fixed - and if you don't think so you pretty much ain't never fu*ked in yo life
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
281 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Drake- Iím Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy