Nicki Minajís boyfriend accused of cheating on her with a p0rn star

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
 r.burgundy said:
her a.ss is real,she got tit implants recently tho
he's talking bout her cakes over nicki fake cakes
 5 years ago '04        #22
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Kontrast0 said:
If nicki was my bi*ch i wouldnt cheat on her
i mean.. and i know this is gonna sound unbelievable.... i would. sh*t. not that nicki aint s3xy and famous...but yea... i had me a few bad joints and after bout 3-4 months 3 things happen... ya get tired of their bullsh*t, you see her badder/as attractive friends and wanna fu*k, you get tired of them period. 10 years of the same pus*y is a hard feat..esp when you aint married.
 5 years ago '04        #23
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i mean.. and i know this is gonna sound unbelievable.... i would. sh*t. not that nicki aint s3xy and famous...but yea... i had me a few bad joints and after bout 3-4 months 3 things happen... ya get tired of their bullsh*t, you see her badder/as attractive friends and wanna fu*k, you get tired of them period. 10 years of the same pus*y is a hard feat..esp when you aint married.
i agree!...its plenty of bad bi*ches out there..but on sum real sh*t...aint no tellin wat Nicki was doing to this man behind closed doors or hell in public...we jus recently saw a vid of wayne saying he would fu*k the sh*t outta her right in front of dude..str8 up disrespect! n she didn't tell wayne to chill or no sh*t...and she the bread winner so she prolly treat him like a bi*ch...only such much u can take b4 u b like fu*k dis bi*ch!
 5 years ago '12        #24
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Denise4975 said:
Apparently YOU are the clueless one. Enjoy your d!ck falling off.

Frustrated by your own ignorance, I see.

Filthy, STD-laden prostitutes > Nicki Minaj.
If you've been the victim of your partner choosing a wh0ore over you, then some simple algebra in the above equation should enlighten you and answer your question.
 5 years ago '04        #25
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
rather have that minaj money>>>>>beauty a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #26
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Lil Biz said:
i agree!...its plenty of bad bi*ches out there..but on sum real sh*t...aint no tellin wat Nicki was doing to this man behind closed doors or hell in public...we jus recently saw a vid of wayne saying he would fu*k the sh*t outta her right in front of dude..str8 up disrespect! n she didn't tell wayne to chill or no sh*t...and she the bread winner so she prolly treat him like a bi*ch...only such much u can take b4 u b like fu*k dis bi*ch!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #27
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Tyrant Noir said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #28
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38453 38453
Guess he wanted to feel what a real big a.ss feels like as oppose to one madeout of cement
 01-31-2013, 01:56 PM         #29
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Frustrated by your own ignorance, I see.

Filthy, STD-laden prostitutes > Nicki Minaj.
If you've been the victim of your partner choosing a wh0ore over you, then some simple algebra in the above equation should enlighten you and answer your question.
You're funny. I make better life choices then that to get with any questionable man. I am a strong, educated, independent woman so I have never had the displeasure of getting chosen over some skank.

But in a way you are right to a degree. Any disease infested wh0ore is a hell of a lot better than Nicki Minaj's ugly a.ss.
 01-31-2013, 06:35 PM         #30
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Denise4975 said:
You're funny. I make better life choices then that to get with any questionable man. I am a strong, educated, independent woman so I have never had the displeasure of getting chosen over some skank.

But in a way you are right to a degree. Any disease infested wh0ore is a hell of a lot better than Nicki Minaj's ugly a.ss.
you sound bitter and alone
 01-31-2013, 06:38 PM         #31
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Denise4975 said:
Honestly fellas. Why do guys wanna fu*k hoes that suck d!ck and fu*k for a living?

why would you not want to
 01-31-2013, 06:40 PM         #32
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Denise4975 said:

What you want a prize for being educated and independent? Plenty of people are that and play it off like its some kind of accomplishment.
 5 years ago '11        #33
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 480 480
 Denise4975 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #34
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
Safaree is not her fu*king boyfriend you tards
 5 years ago '11        #35
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Denise4975 said:
Honestly fellas. Why do guys wanna fu*k hoes that suck d!ck and fu*k for a living?

Saw this and agreed
 YI-Drizzy said:
most bi*ches do
Saw this and agreed MUCH more
 5 years ago '12        #36
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776 OP
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
she must be terrible in the bedroom
 01-31-2013, 06:59 PM         #37
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Radio Raheem said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #38
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
Originally Posted by Lil Biz View Post

Where is this vid?
 01-31-2013, 07:10 PM         #39
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ some of you clowns with small d!ck syndrome.
 01-31-2013, 07:28 PM         #40
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PowerBar Ernie said:
are your that clueless
someone need to have a std, or to be politically correct, an sti test, to see what s3xually transmitter infections he has lmao...realize...anyone who has that amount of $ n will pay it, they'll fu*k...lol...smh, you're obviously not well to do...

on another serious note, nicki minaj ugly as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy