Gunplay declares Rozay is "unfu-kwitable" after attempted drive by

most viewed right now
 93
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,872 | Props total: 13666 13666
 RubbahBandMayn said:
This n*gga high as hell
 5 years ago '10        #62
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
oh when nas does it, its just a character in his raps? so its cool when nas took the man's last name and made it his alias and made multiple songs & videos about drug trafficking huh


[pic - click to view]



i mean yeah, nas didnt make himself look like pablo, but then again its kinda hard to transform to a fat colombian when u a regular lookin black dude from queens
your blowing this out of proportion

nas is a humble dood that took on a persona in his raps, nas wrote songs and left it at that

ross on the other hand tried so hard to convince people this is what he lives on an everyday basis, in and out of the studio....on and off camera

ross is hip-hops adam west, the first time I ever seen ross out of character is because of this shooting
 01-31-2013, 10:31 AM         #63
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
your blowing this out of portion

nas is a humble dood that took on a persona in his raps, nas wrote songs and left it at that

ross on the other hand tried so hard to convince people this is what he lives on an everyday basis, in and out of the studio....on and off camera

ross is hip-hops adam west, the first time I ever seen ross out of character is because of this shooting
 5 years ago '10        #64
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 kiddrocay said:
your blowing this out of portion

nas is a humble dood that took on a persona in his raps, nas wrote songs and left it at that

ross on the other hand tried so hard to convince people this is what he lives on an everyday basis, in and out of the studio....on and off camera

ross is hip-hops adam west, the first time I ever seen ross out of character is because of this shooting
blowing it out portion huh?

u mean like u dudes who take every damn line from ross literally?

"he dont know pablo!"

"pablo dont owe him favors!"

lmaooo u n*ggas is somethin else man
 5 years ago '10        #65
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
blowing it out portion huh?

u mean like u dudes who take every damn line from ross literally?

"he dont know pablo!"

"pablo dont owe him favors!"

lmaooo u n*ggas is somethin else man
ross himself and others believed that knew the real pablo

so how are we something else by not feeding into it while people did

ricky aka


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #66
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 kiddrocay said:
ross himself and others believed that knew the real pablo

so how are we something else by not feeding into it while people did
:ohhellnonas:

oh when nas does it, its just good storytelling. he's just "in character"

ross does it, we gonna break down every single line and claim he really believes pablo owed him 100 favors

another day of excuses & hypocrisy from BX. i love it
 5 years ago '10        #67
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
:ohhellnonas:

oh when nas does it, its just good storytelling. he's just "in character"

ross does it, we gonna break down every single line and claim he really believes pablo owed him 100 favors

another day of excuses & hypocrisy from BX. i love it
"quick quick quick back into to character"


aint no excuses being thrown out, nas was storytelling in his rhymes

ross was rhyming and then outside of the studio faking it, one thing I will credit him for is the ability to manipulate people into believing he was what he said

see the difference between me and ross stans is that I dont believe everything that comes out of a rappers mouth

but by your logic Im guessing its ok to believe everything that adam west said
 5 years ago '10        #68
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 kiddrocay said:
"quick quick quick back into to character"


aint no excuses being thrown out, nas was storytelling in his rhymes

ross was rhyming and then outside of the studio faking it, one thing I will credit him for is the ability to manipulate people into believing he was what he said

see the difference between me and ross stans is that I dont believe everything that comes out of a rappers mouth

but by your logic Im guessing its ok to believe everything that adam west said
wall of excuses like i said...cut it out

i see this everyday on here
 5 years ago '10        #69
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
wall of excuses like i said...cut it out

i see this everyday on here
its ok

when you grasp the difference between hugh jackman and adam west youll understand
 5 years ago '10        #70
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
i dont need your repetitive references over & over

i know how it works on BX. make excuses for your favorite rapper, and sh*t on the rapper u despise

its quite simple
 5 years ago '10        #71
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
i dont need your repetitive references over & over

i know how it works on BX. make excuses for your favorite rapper, and sh*t on the rapper u despise

its quite simple
I wouldnt be excusing nas if he did the same ish, I wouldnt be criticizing adam west if it was just rap music to him and his stans

but thats not the case here

I mean nas said "he ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an a.ssassin", you gonna get mad at me for analyzing that line like ross pablo line and saying its completely false?

yeah
 5 years ago '10        #72
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 kiddrocay said:
I wouldnt be excusing nas if he did the same ish, I wouldnt be criticizing adam west if it was just rap music to him and his stans

but thats not the case here

I mean nas said "he ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an a.ssassin", you gonna get mad at me for analyzing that line like ross pablo line and saying its completely false?

yeah
anybody who took that pablo line literally is a damn fool. period

who the fu*k really believed ross was serious when he said he knew norega? maybe u should stop questioning ross and evaluate your IQ
 5 years ago '10        #73
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
anybody who took that pablo line literally is a damn fool. period

who the fu*k really believed ross was serious when he said he knew norega? maybe u should stop questioning ross and evaluate your IQ
who knows who ross knew at that time? he was bold enough to say he owed him a 100 favors but this wayyyyyyyyyyy before he got caught up

but of course I dont take everything a rapper says out of context but rappers like ross dont leave the character hes portraying just in their rhymes
 5 years ago '04        #74
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 5 years ago '10        #75
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 kiddrocay said:
who knows who ross knew at that time? he was bold enough to say he owed him a 100 favors but this wayyyyyyyyyyy before he got caught up

but of course I dont take everything a rapper says out of context but rappers like ross dont leave the character hes portraying just in their rhymes
yall really exaggerate things

ross talks boss sh*t cause he calls himself a boss, in which he is. he is the boss of his company. he came up from the dirt and made a successful brand like a boss. and he stood his ground against extortin a.ss GD's like a man. whats the big deal here?

i never seen him acting like a drug lord during interviews

i never seen him acting as if he had to cut an interview short becuz pablo was calling him for a meeting

so where is all this "extra" kingpin activity that got u so irritated?
 5 years ago '10        #76
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
yall really exaggerate things

ross talks boss sh*t cause he calls himself a boss, in which he is. he is the boss of his company. he came up from the dirt and made a successful brand like a boss. and he stood his ground against extortin a.ss GD's like a man. whats the big deal here?

i never seen him acting like a drug lord during interviews

i never seen him acting as if he had to cut an interview short becuz pablo was calling him for a meeting

so where is all this "extra" kingpin activity that got u so irritated?
is this guy serious
 5 years ago '10        #77
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
in other words, u cant provide facts to back your claims

everybody claims ross dont know how to get outta character, well where is all this footage of ross being all extra with the kingpin image? no interviews of him acting like he is an active drug lord? no youtube footage of his extra-ness?

sound like yall just poppin if u ask me
 5 years ago '10        #78
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
in other words, u cant provide facts to back your claims

everybody claims ross dont know how to get outta character, well where is all this footage of ross being all extra with the kingpin image? no interviews of him acting like he is an active drug lord? no youtube footage of his extra-ness?

sound like yall just poppin if u ask me
we cant provide facts or is it youre just stannin and acting oblivious

cant be stanning because even his stans would tell you ross acts hard in everything, nah im not just reading this here

must be sleep
 5 years ago '10        #79
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
u said HE NEVER STEPS OUT OF HIS KINGPIN IMAGE. These are YOUR words:

ross on the other hand tried so hard to convince people this is what he lives on an everyday basis, in and out of the studio....on and off camera
All im askin for is footage of him being in drug dealer character like he is an active drug lord

tellin everybody you wont be extorted is acting hard? telling people ur a boss when ur the boss of a multi-million dollar brand is acting hard? standing up for yourself is acting hard?

this is hiphop right? u n*ggas see a dude speaking his mind and it got your panties in a bunch? LOL!
 5 years ago '10        #80
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 DATKIDD121 said:
u said HE NEVER STEPS OUT OF HIS KINGPIN IMAGE. These are YOUR words:



All im askin for is footage of him being in drug dealer character like he is an active drug lord

tellin everybody you wont be extorted is acting hard? telling people ur a boss when ur the boss of a multi-million dollar brand is acting hard? standing up for yourself is acting hard?

this is hiphop right? u n*ggas see a dude speaking his mind and it got your panties in a bunch? LOL!
first your claims of asking footage thats everywhere on the internet cant be life

second hes been calling himself boss before maybach music so you cut that middle ish out

third he canceled his tour when that GD ish popped off

fourth this is a step beyond stanning, this is just being stupid and oblivious

you and adam west can go save the city together, boy wonder
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy