Gunplay declares Rozay is "unfu-kwitable" after attempted drive by

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
thepoeticgoblin 
space
space
space
$355 | Props total: 8 8
One thing I never understood is why you are considered fake for losing a fist f!ght, or getting jumped.

Yeah, I think MMG are posers and clowns but I won't say that somebody is "fake" for losing a fu*king f!ght. It can happen to anyone. You win some, you lose some.

Yes, gangsta rappers lie a lot, but you can't expect them to be superman and be invincible in a ring, the booth and the drug game? Even Budden became "fake" for getting punched once for sticking to his opinion. 6 on 1, now Budden is fake despite not eving being a gangsta rapper.

My point? You nerds sure do have high demands of your rappers.
 5 years ago '10        #42
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,687 | Props total: 4569 4569
 thepoeticgoblin said:
One thing I never understood is why you are considered fake for losing a fist f!ght, or getting jumped.

Yeah, I think MMG are posers and clowns but I won't say that somebody is "fake" for losing a fu*king f!ght. It can happen to anyone. You win some, you lose some.

Yes, gangsta rappers lie a lot, but you can't expect them to be superman and be invincible in a ring, the booth and the drug game? Even Budden became "fake" for getting punched once for sticking to his opinion. 6 on 1, now Budden is fake despite not eving being a gangsta rapper.

My point? You nerds sure do have high demands of your rappers.
you think mmg are poser because of the f!ght, where the fu*k you been

so ross lied about being a c.o., on top of this he stole another mans identity

he was so tough on cameras and the microphone until someone fired some warning shots now that ish flew out of the window

meek mill spends most of his yelling on twitter

wale.......... ugh well hes just wale

gunplay.... tell him to leave that white alone

and everyone else..............who knows them?

man some of yall are just wrapped up in these rappers pockets and material items

i dont understand how you can be so in love with rappers who talk ish about yall?

corporate america is winning though black zombies everywhere
 5 years ago '04        #43
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Stillhyphy said:
Bro...........get out of your bubble, forreal. Im not the biggest ross fan at all, but at the same time im not about to sit here and judge another man I dont even know based of a couple incidents like you internet nerds do. You dont know his life Yal call him fake because of ONLY what you see on the internet. Gunplay got dropped and got JUMPED....big fu*kin deal? I know plenty of people like that. You call him a fake gangster...........give me some proof of that, you cant because you only know what youve heard on the INTERNET
 DATKIDD121 said:
"see my cousin's brother who went to school with my baby mama's brother said........."

i'm good......... i know what i know. will let yall bi*ch n*ggas keep worshipping these fake n*ggas who continue to catch L's on a monthly basis. you zombie a.ss n*ggas are pathetic.
 5 years ago '10        #44
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 kiddrocay said:
you think mmg are poser because of the f!ght, where the fu*k you been

he was so tough on cameras and the microphone until someone fired some warning shots now that ish flew out of the window

man some of yall are just wrapped up in these rappers pockets and material items

i dont understand how you can be so in love with rappers who talk ish about yall?

5 years ago '10        #45
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
 marcchrome said:
i'm good......... i know what i know. will let yall bi*ch n*ggas keep worshipping these fake n*ggas who continue to catch L's on a monthly basis. you zombie a.ss n*ggas are pathetic.
or maybe some of us just wanna enjoy good music instead of gossipin with our cousin's brother n law's uncle's friend about some rapper's personal life from 15 years ago

u got your heart invested in this i see
 5 years ago '04        #46
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
you think mmg are poser because of the f!ght, where the fu*k you been?????

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said:
I mad and you care about the next mans pockets and materials

you prolly run around bragging about how much money he has and what kind of cars he drives
 5 years ago '10        #48
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
I mad and you care about the next mans pockets and materials

you prolly run around bragging about how much money he has and what kind of cars he drives
"I mad"

and u made this a.ssumption because?? please enlighten me cause i never brought any of that up

LOL yall n*ggas so emotional
 5 years ago '10        #49
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said:
"I mad"

and u made this a.ssumption because?? please enlighten me cause i never brought any of that up

LOL yall n*ggas so emotional
because its general with the same emotional n*ggas who are quick to defend a rapper because of status

yet we are the most emotional ones when yall n*ggas catch feelings because some of these rappers are criticized

guy A "man ross makes the same song"

guy B "shut up man he got this and this and this and goes out with this, man you just hating"

guy B is ready to f!ght guy A and ish

black fu*king zombies
 5 years ago '04        #50
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
a toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the 2013's new definition of a gangster...............

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #51
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
because its general with the same emotional n*ggas who are quick to defend a rapper because of status

yet we are the most emotional ones when yall n*ggas catch feelings because some of these rappers are criticized

guy A "man ross makes the same song"

guy B "shut up man he got this and this and this and goes out with this, man you just hating"

guy B is ready to f!ght guy A and ish

black fu*king zombies
point those fingers at somebody else. literally nothin in your post applies to me.
 5 years ago '10        #52
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
speaking of stealing identities, i notice u got nas in your avy

mr "escobar" himself

remember when nas was pablo jr? making videos acting like a mobster? rapping about plugs in delaware hookin him up with quarter ki's?

remember when he was making songs with the firm about sellin drugs?

Nasir jones, aka mr. escobar, the drug trafficer
 5 years ago '10        #53
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 marcchrome said:
a toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the 2013's new definition of a gangster...............

imo its not about being gangster, its about talking ish outside of your rap songs like you really about it and then when some one test ya you run with ya tail in between ya legs

and the min you say something, here comes darth ross's star troopers ready to die for the cause
 5 years ago '08        #54
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 44wade said:
they missed dummy.
they aint miss, it was just a bunch of bare foot haitan n*ggas tryin out the ratchet. they let that n*gga know he can be touched.
 5 years ago '10        #55
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
If more rappers come out the woodwork saying such foolishness then Im gonna have to believe this is another facade by Ralse
 5 years ago '10        #56
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said:
speaking of stealing identities, i notice u got nas in your avy

mr "escobar" himself

remember when nas was pablo jr? making videos acting like a mobster? rapping about plugs in delaware hookin him up with quarter ki's?

remember when he was making songs with the firm about sellin drugs?

Nasir jones, aka mr. escobar, the drug trafficer
a persona he took on in his music, a character in his raps

ross on the other hand basically stole another mans govertment issued ish, even grew a beard to look like him

rozay really thought he was rick ross
 01-31-2013, 10:17 AM         #57
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
the excuses for these rappers are amazing

everyone lets just accept it because the min you start to criticize something you are hating

we should accept the fact that this fat fu*k was walking around with his head hail high thinking he was an actual mob boss until someone shot that ego of his down and now hes lil bi*ch...but if you say something youre hating

entertainment never had critics, matter fact every entertainer in history in every art should be accepted as just S rank and have no criticism but those people are hating

next time I visit a art museum and hear someone criticizing a piece of work Im just gonna walk up to him and call him a hater

after all with the logic of some of yall on this site everything is perfect
It's STILL remedial as fu*k to say "Rick is a cop" as if NO ONE already knows his past history as of now ? Why is being brought up 5 years later tho ? People are lacking in vocab very hard in here
 5 years ago '07        #58
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5906 5906
This n*gga high as hell
 5 years ago '10        #59
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 X-NINE said:
It's STILL remedial as fu*k to say "Rick is a cop" as if NO ONE already knows his past history as of now ? Why is being brought up 5 years later tho ? People are lacking in vocab very hard in here
because its a legit argument that some people cant stand and even with his past they still tried so hard to prove he actually what he raps about see how people still get mad at it when its brought up

yall get on us the critics when we understand its just rap music, the die hard fans and the rappers themselves dont seem to understand that
 5 years ago '10        #60
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
a persona he took on in his music, a character in his raps

ross on the other hand basically stole another mans govertment issued ish, even grew a beard to look like him

rozay really thought he was rick ross
oh when nas does it, its just a character in his raps? so its cool when nas took the man's last name and made it his alias and made multiple songs & videos about drug trafficking huh

[pic - click to view]

i mean yeah, nas didnt make himself look like pablo, but then again its kinda hard to transform to a fat colombian when u a regular lookin black dude from queens
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy