Gunplay declares Rozay is "unfu-kwitable" after attempted drive by

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
6308 pageviews
103 comments

44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11399 11399
Gunplay declares Rozay is "unfu-kwitable" after attempted drive by

Gunplay Spoke With Rick Ross Following Drive-By Shooting, Says He's "Good"
by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ
posted January 30, 2013 at 4:30PM EST | 36 comments

Exclusive: Gunplay confirms that Rick Ross is in good spirits following an attempt on his life.

Rick Ross faced a life-threatening situation earlier this week after crashing his Rolls Royce into a building following a drive-by. While the Maybach Music Group honcho is yet to break his silence on the matter, Gunplay confirms that he's in good spirits and says that he's "unfu-kwitable."

In an exclusive interview with HipHopDX, Don Logan said that he spoke with Ricky Rozay on the phone and that the situation didn't faze him. "He good, he good. Rozay is good, man. Heís unfu-kwitable, man. Itís the untouchable Maybach, man. You donít understand. Itís for real, for real, though," he said.

Reports indicated that Ross had hired 24-hour security to protect him following in the incident, but Gunplay says he's heard nothing of the sort. "Nah, I donít know about details like that. I know my dog good, though," he said.

Early on Monday morning, Ross crashed his car after an unidentified gunman or gunmen fired rounds at his vehicle. Pusha T said that his mix engineer, who the two share, confirmed that Ross is doing well, while "Freeway" Ricky Ross told HipHopDX that he's "not surprised" the shooting occurred.

Gunplay is currently on limited house arrest where he can only travel for shows. He most recently released his Cops N Robbers mixtape, and is planning to drop his Def Jam debut Medellin following a court date on February 25th.

[pic - click to view]

Gunplay Spoke With Rick Ross Following Drive-By Shooting, Says He's "Good" | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

103 comments for "Gunplay declares Rozay is "unfu-kwitable" after attempted drive by"

5 years ago '09        #2
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
the drive by means just the opposite

goddam rawse stans/affiliates are the stupidest ppl on earth
 5 years ago '12        #3
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
 JewsusChrist said:
the drive by means just the opposite

goddam rawse stans/affiliates are the stupidest ppl on earth
they missed dummy.
 5 years ago '12        #4
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
Ross needs to just walk around with gunplay and a couple dade county n*ggas and he'll be good. fu*k wastin money on security
 5 years ago '11        #5
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Stillhyphy said:
Ross needs to just walk around with gunplay and a couple dade county n*ggas and he'll be good. fu*k wastin money on security

but dem boys are legally allowed to carry a gun and to shoot (kill) the shiit out of any threats tho

Last edited by keejee; 01-30-2013 at 09:49 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #6
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I like Rick Ross's music but I hate his fans.
 5 years ago '04        #7
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6480 6480
 44wade said:
they missed dummy.
that doesn't mean he is unfukwitable that just mean them muthafu*kas need to go to the range
 5 years ago '12        #8
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 keejee said:
but dem boys are legally allowed to carry a gun and to shoot (kill) the shiit out of any threats tho
True
 5 years ago '11        #9
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 44wade said:
they missed dummy.
thats on them ...he still got caught slippin..n*gga lucky thats all..had it been a n*gga with some aim we be talking about something different
 5 years ago '12        #10
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I like Rick Ross's music but I hate his fans.
Funny you say that.

I like his music.

I hate all bi*ch a.ss f*ggits who post that negative hoe sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #11
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
god damn 44wade I use to think wayne stans were the worst when it came to fake rapper vs hip-hop critics ish but you ross stans take it to another level

un-fu*kwitable?

do you think ross is feeling lek that because last we heard is that hes kind of scared knowing someone is actually out to get him lol
 5 years ago '04        #12
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11408 11408
 Stillhyphy said:
is this a joke?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

this is who you would hire for security?

5 years ago '10        #13
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 skillahmang said:
is this a joke?

nah hes better off hiring dipset aka "everything disrespectful has been done to us"
 5 years ago '12        #14
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 skillahmang said:
is this a joke?

This proves your point...how? That sh*t can happen to ANYbody. It happened to Suge and everybody knows what type of dude he is internet nerd judging another man based of internet videos he sees
 5 years ago '08        #15
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
That's a good way to get your boy in a body bag.
 5 years ago '07        #16
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Ross next album gotta be on some Biggfie Ready to Die sh*t
this gonne put him in a zone musically
 01-31-2013, 12:09 AM         #17
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
god damn 44wade I use to think wayne stans were the worst when it came to fake rapper vs hip-hop critics ish but you ross stans take it to another level

un-fu*kwitable?

do you think ross is feeling lek that because last we heard is that hes kind of scared knowing someone is actually out to get him lol
wayne put in work tho, real n*ggas know what it is

had VL Mike scared to say his name on wax
 5 years ago '04        #18
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 skillahmang said:
is this a joke?

5 years ago '04        #19
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
.... a junky n*gga

Stillhyphy said:
This proves your point...how? That sh*t can happen to ANYbody. It happened to Suge and everybody knows what type of dude he is internet nerd judging another man based of internet videos he sees

dude wake the fu*k up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf is wrong with you n*ggas nowadays?????? you are defending a n*gga who lied about being a CO and took on a fake gangster persona.... a junky n*gga who got his chain snatched after being beat the fu*k up TWICE!!!!!!! these dudes stay catchin' L's and persist on continuing to front on how they think they are built like that and you buy into that bullsh*t?????????????
 5 years ago '12        #20
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 marcchrome said:
.... a junky n*gga

dude wake the fu*k up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf is wrong with you n*ggas nowadays?????? you are defending a n*gga who lied about being a CO and took on a fake gangster persona.... a junky n*gga who got his chain snatched after being beat the fu*k up TWICE!!!!!!! these dudes stay catchin' L's and persist on continuing to front on how they think they are built like that and you buy into that bullsh*t?????????????
Bro...........get out of your bubble, forreal. Im not the biggest ross fan at all, but at the same time im not about to sit here and judge another man I dont even know based of a couple incidents like you internet nerds do. You dont know his life Yal call him fake because of ONLY what you see on the internet. Gunplay got dropped and got JUMPED....big fu*kin deal? I know plenty of people like that. You call him a fake gangster...........give me some proof of that, you cant because you only know what youve heard on the INTERNET
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy