Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
15 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
not trying to make this into a racial thing.... but if she was twice as fat but black y'all would be saying she's skinny, just saying.
 5 years ago '09        #62
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
BX hates three things,God ,Fat people and black girls,I'll never understand that!
 5 years ago '04        #63
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
how tall is she? cuz that tv looks huge :hillwhoa:

and them t*tties
 01-31-2013, 10:38 PM         #64
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We all have done fat girls drunk I had one Friday and still ashamed ha but they give good head...boo yaaa but it wasn't my fault I was drunk and she grabbed the D
 01-31-2013, 11:06 PM         #65
iRoLLsTiPrOs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
NO PULL OUT
^rotflmfao! Greezy a.ss nicca! bi*ch'll come outta pregnancy lookin like honey boo boo.

Seriously though,

If u was fat and could throw on some make-up(wear a mask), some Spanx(shapewear aka slimming undergarments), a push-up bra and a fit and still have half of the niccas that see u wanting to smash then u might disagree with society's perception of ur size too. Society giving you all these damn ways to hide the fact that you could use a little more exercise, a better diet and some sun is the reason why we got so many confused fat hoes now. This chick is so confused she made a "not-so-silent" film about it!!! A big girl that KNOW she look good dont gotta do all that.

But one thing you will never escape is the truth. They aint considered BBW's for no reason. Fat people know when they're fat. If a fat person say I'm not overweight they are in denial or flat out lying. there is no help for them. Gotta be honest with urself about ur heath instead of trying to disprove what everyone already KNOW.

The girl is pretty, got some nice size t*tties, thick thighs and the audacity to make the video and put it out...I fux wit that. And shes right being big dont mean ur not beautiful, but her drive and energy is misguided. If she put that same amount of drive and energy towards a healthier lifestyle there wouldnt be no thread.

We can all appreciate a women wit curves but we also all know when a chick is a few cupcakes away!!!...either gain the self dicipline and control it takes to diet and exercise and be happy or STFU!!!

All in all I'd smash but I'd def strap up I aint poppin off in no fat hoes
 5 years ago '04        #66
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
this dumb bi*ch looks pretty decent and if she bought herself some running shoes and got up in the gym for a year (at least) then she would be very presentable. why embrace all that big is beautiful bullsh*t when she knows deep down inside that she'd feel better at a smaller size
 01-31-2013, 11:19 PM         #67
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C'mere girl, lemme get you pregnant.
 5 years ago '07        #68
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
bi*ch is ugly, not because she's fat, but because she has to cake on make-up and look like a wh0ore to be deemed as beautiful. she shouldn't be the role model for big women, but she could be a spokesperson for fat wh0ore magazine.
 5 years ago '10        #69
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
Dem t*ts look juicy as fu*k

Id smash , aint even gon lie to yal
 5 years ago '04        #70
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
She send me that number and yall wont see the gut anymore cause I'd make her burn calories!
 02-01-2013, 12:19 AM         #71
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a good looking woman right there... a little tummy aint bad at all. she also got big t*ts and a nice face. id definetly hit that.

Also for all of you saying shes fat, isn't this the same group of people who were posting 200 plus lb black women with a.sses soo big and full of cellulite it looks like someone shot some buckshot at their thighs and a.ss??? you motherfu*kas never cease to amaze me on this forum....
 02-01-2013, 02:50 AM         #72
WMYakballzWM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like girls that dont try to be all crazy with there body, usually those are the girls that you dont wanna date because they are very materialistic.
 5 years ago '11        #73
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
Scoop that ice cream allllllll day. Ill al Scratch that fa real
 5 years ago '11        #74
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,481 | Props total: 6343 6343
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
if she think she look good then so be it fu*k it she a female n*ggaz should jus let females think wat they want in all reality
girl think a lot of stupid sh*t though. I swear man some of the sh*t i see on twitter
 5 years ago '05        #75
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 SacTown said:
dem tittys look mad juicy
 sillyboy25 said:
Dem t*ts look juicy as fu*k
stop copying me bruh

and stop lookin at my baby's juicy tittys
 5 years ago '04        #76
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
smash on site.numerous times.i love these type of women especially down here in the south.if she were to have a shirt on she could hide that fat pretty well and it would be another story right now.
 5 years ago '12        #77
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 kold107 said:
not society that thinks your fat, the BMI charts tells us your fat, look at the fold in the stomach, fold in stomach=fat person
 5 years ago '12        #78
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 Games Addict said:
fat is fat... this whole big is beautiful movement needs to end. Big isn't beautiful. Big is a clogged artery and a trip to the ER after a heart attack...

Instead of having these people content with their fat, they should try to lose weight.
 5 years ago '04        #79
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
Nothing wrong with a chubby girl. Now them fat sloppy bi*ches can stay where they're at
 02-01-2013, 06:51 AM         #80
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmABeast said:
not trying to make this into a racial thing.... but if she was twice as fat but black y'all would be saying she's skinny, just saying.

You kidding me? Lots of black dudes love chubby white girls. Totally off base. I'm one of the rare white dudes that likes chubbier or thicker girls too, regardless of race. But I know for a fact your point don't hold, those dudes just like skinner women period. Also, most dudes I seen on her are speaking on strictly health grounds, which is a completely different story.

With that said, I just watched all I could of her video supporting Mitt Romney and jesus christ — talk about retarded. Now I see why she didn't talk in the first video with the flash cards I'd still fu*k her though, but only because she's got a pretty face and some nice t*ts. Smash and dash because listening to her for longer than one minute is too long.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy