Big Girls Beautiful??

most viewed right now
 51
Drake- Iím Upset
304 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-30-2013, 07:04 PM         #1
12962 pageviews
138 comments


Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Girls Beautiful??
 

 

[video - click to view]


Okay a few things....

To me there is NOTHING worse in the world than a fat bi-ch who "thinks" she looks good. This girl in the video is pretty and all, and its great to see someone so comfortable in their skin. Not talking about her. I am talking about the fat wh0ore we all know that is disgusting who thinks she is a size 2 and that all men want them. sh-t just isn't a good look. Oh and if anyone hates on them, automatically the "hater" is jealous. image

Anyways, what do the fellas think about this girl? Smash or pass? image

While some of you will say nah, I know some of you would.

138 comments for "Big Girls Beautiful??"

 5 years ago '06        #2
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1784 1784
Shes actually on the prettier side for a chubby chick...she doesnt have any dimples that typicall chubby chicks all have in their thighs and a.ss...her skin is smooth and shes got a nice tan going.

She does need to lose that belly though...im sorry but yes that is fat. Same thing applies to her fatty arms. She has to potential to have an amazing body if she drops a few pounds.

This is not the message we need to be sending out...that it's ok to be overweight. No, it's no acceptable and it's certainly nothing to be proud of. But id still smash it...this is the type of chick where you have few beer first and you're good to go


Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 01-30-2013 at 07:36 PM..
 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM         #3
Denise4975  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
Shes actually on the prettier side for a chubby chick...she doesnt have any dimples that typicall chubby chicks all have in their thighs and a.ss...her skin is smooth and shes got a nice tan going.

She does need to lose that belly though...im sorry but yes that is fat. Same thing applies to her fatty arms. She has to potential to have an amazing body if she drops a few pounds.

This is not the message we need to be sending out...that it's ok to be overweight. No, it's no acceptable and it's certainly nothing to be proud of. But id still smash it...this is the type of chick where you have few beer first and you're good to go
Yeah she is pretty for her size but I was talking more about the fat girls who think they look good when in reality they are disgusting.
 5 years ago '04        #4
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,381 | Props total: 7021 7021
 Denise4975 said:


Okay a few things....

To me there is NOTHING worse in the world than a fat bi-ch who "thinks" she looks good. This girl in the video is pretty and all, and its great to see someone so comfortable in their skin. Not talking about her. I am talking about the fat wh0ore we all know that is disgusting who thinks she is a size 2 and that all men want them. sh-t just isn't a good look. Oh and if anyone hates on them, automatically the "hater" is jealous.

Anyways, what do the fellas think about this girl? Smash or pass?

While some of you will say nah, I know some of you would.
if she think she look good then so be it fu*k it she a female n*ggaz should jus let females think wat they want in all reality
 5 years ago '05        #5
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,183 | Props total: 21487 21487
love these kind of women
 5 years ago '12        #6
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 11279 11279
does she turn around in the video?
 5 years ago '10        #7
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
She's still fat either way you look at it, but you can be fat and beautiful.
 5 years ago '11        #8
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,877 | Props total: 5342 5342
Wrong section
 5 years ago '04        #9
EmpTClip 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$594 | Props total: 375 375
So what is she trying to say?

I didnt read the cards i was staring at that MOOSE Knuckle
 01-31-2013, 05:18 AM         #10
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She is still fat, needs to hit the gym.
 5 years ago '04        #11
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,518 | Props total: 767 767
yall dumb as fu*k she aint hot at all and had a breakdown online about being fat... lame and trying to dress her face up but end up looking fake


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #12
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5647 5647
she look good to me ... but these kinda bi*ches need to stop making these kinda videos. stop crying and complaining about what 'society' thinks.
 5 years ago '05        #13
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,495 | Props total: 2141 2141
whats all this real sh*t have to do with you being a lil fat...lose a few pounds and you''ll be aight







agreed grape..folks may too much attention to what others think of them
 5 years ago '11        #14
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$4,697 | Props total: 1246 1246
why she ain't open her fu*k'n mouth? fu*k those notecards..

those t*tties though

that 50" HDTV though

but yeah.. she's FAT.. but not OVERWEIGHT.. it wouldn't take much to burn that fat, just a month or two of cardio.. the thing is, REAL women DO have curves, but they should be at the hips, not at the belly..
 01-31-2013, 01:00 PM         #15
Denise4975  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VicDutch said:

that 50" HDTV though
 01-31-2013, 01:01 PM         #16
Denise4975  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:
she look good to me ... but these kinda bi*ches need to stop making these kinda videos. stop crying and complaining about what 'society' thinks.
 PhrozenMenace said:
whats all this real sh*t have to do with you being a lil fat...lose a few pounds and you''ll be aight

agreed grape..folks may too much attention to what others think of them
 5 years ago '10        #17
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
If she's healthy then I don't see why it matters. Being slightly overweight (and the scale for that is bullsh*t btw because there are many variables) is fine.

IMO if you you feel you need to lose weight because you are unhealthy then lose the weight.
 5 years ago '05        #18
Ron Swanson 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$34,121 | Props total: 38179 38179
i have seen this girl before, and for some reason i always wanted to smash eventho she had that lil chubb on her.... she carries it well, and she is prolly fun as hell in bed for a night or 2.... she got any b00ty at all???
 5 years ago '11        #19
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 1322 1322
id hit it but id prolly treat her like sh*t and deny i smashed
 01-31-2013, 02:50 PM         #20
pamilco_playa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we can't get an a.ss shot? :nasmad:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy