Jan 30 - Math Teacher With No Clothes On Tweets Nasty Pictures While Smoking Joints

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2013, 11:26 AM         #101
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she fu*ked up by putting that sh*t on twitter, as for the marijuana thing as other on this thread posted which i completely forget its legal for them in colorado.

as for the photos being racy.... i myself dont think so, but the comments she put if she avoided that she could have kept her job. you all know their going to fire her a.ss.

on another note, i wouldnt mind taping that a.ss !!
 01-31-2013, 11:44 AM         #102
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
same thing im thinking. i mean, was she doing dirt at the school?? sh*t like this is fu*ked up cuz although your job is that of a teacher, you're only at work during the day. what you do after hours is no ones business. the country k!lls me with the i have to represent what i do 24 hours a day and i'm a teacher, or a janitor. not everyone's job should be that fu*king serious. again, as long as she wasn't doing sh*t on the job, didn't feel up no kids, the kids are actually successful in her class and are passing their grades, i don't give a fu*k what she does after school. that's her business.
yea i know its fu*ked up but it happens... Schools and companies can do it because they say that the pictures are defacing their image. This one chick that was with a group of us that went on spring break last year was so afraid to get in front of a camera and was constantly telling us not to put pics with her on facebook because she could get fired if a coworker saw them.

i guess she works for a fortune 500 company n a few of her coworkers have been fired from pics of them partying on the internet
 5 years ago '06        #103
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
she seems fun and legit...plus shes good at math so i know her knowledge is on point
 01-31-2013, 12:10 PM         #104
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #105
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
why the fu*k wasnt she in my high school
 5 years ago '07        #107
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16183 16183
yea teachers are not lookin to teach nowadays..they lookin for a paycheck... but aye she would have my undivided attention lol
 01-31-2013, 01:07 PM         #108
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a dirty wh0ore
 01-31-2013, 01:18 PM         #109
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #110
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[video - click to view]

01-31-2013, 01:26 PM         #111
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Perm said:

[pic - click to view]

#expressyourself

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #112
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,287 | Props total: 22192 22192
She didn't do anything that was illegal. She just makes poor decisions to broadcast the sh!t in social media. I can't even call her immature because thats the same stuff I was doing at 23, but she's not smart for leaving it out in the open. I had people from work on my fb and one of them commented on pics I had with guns and liquor out, knew it was time to take the pics down.

She'll be okay. She's a half-decent looking white girl in America. She'll do a Hustler spread, a low selling pr0n, and she'll be on Dr.Phil in 3 years crying about it.
 5 years ago '12        #113
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 beeboywhoo said:
bi*ch said this joint got her to do the handstand

she a modern day

[pic - click to view]

wtf
 5 years ago '05        #114
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 noverum said:
An absolutely just dismissal.
She lacks the proper character to be a competent babysitter of a teenager, let alone a mentor to entire classes of kids. Most of the students she's responsible for aren't entrusted with a drivers licence, let alone the right to drink alcohol or involve themselves in politics; but she's deserving of leniency because - according to some posters here - they're fit and mature enough to remain impervious to the destructive influence of an irresponsibly erratic teacher who's very job is to nurture their intellect? What nonsense.
and you know all that because of pictures she took? how is anything she did destructive? one of my teachers held his wife hostage by gunpoint. never tweeted any "nasty pictures". that's destructive. she didn't do anything a normal ditsy a.ss 23 year-old broad would do. damn sure nothing I would be fearful as a parent, if she's doing her job..

idk if y'all went to private school or something but my experiences with teachers is absolutely different. I had four different teachers each semester, so one with a messed up personal life did nothing to me. sh*t my freshman latin teacher who was in her 20s used to come in class hungover as fu*k and used to wear a see-through dress where everybody could see her thong, and I was damn sure "impervious to her destructive influence". Maybe all of this is completely wrong but that's life. Our public education system is all bad and this broad at all isn't the only "villain", if she even is one. If she was doing her job well and not bullsh*ttin around, I don't see the big deal.
 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM         #115
thelittleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When being a twitter honey >>> being employed happens.
 5 years ago '04        #116
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
average white stoner chick and now an unemployed one at that. this thread has 7 pages already? man yall some sad sacks on here lol
 5 years ago '04        #117
LP3000 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
when these high schools gonna learn they cant be hiring b*tches under 30 anymore too much of this sh*t happening nowadays
 5 years ago '06        #118
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch woulda got pimped in my era by a student and nobody would knew while still being a teacher
 5 years ago '04        #119
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
That half nekkid handstand though!
 5 years ago '09        #120
Damien2321 
space
space
$507 | Props total: 95 95
She drinking all my seeds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago