Its Official: Rudy Gay to Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Tay finally of of Detwoit
 01-30-2013, 05:42 PM         #122
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
despite his terrible shooting % this season, the Grizzlies just fu*ked whatever chance they had of winning it all

absolutely moron decision
The only reason I give Memphis half a win is the fact that for the past month and a half it's been rumored that they don't see their team capable of winning it all so they're gonna trade Rudy and/or Zach.

They've already done the first (which falls into their rebuilding plan I guess), now we have to see if they do the second.
 01-30-2013, 05:43 PM         #123
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
yeah, you got me there.

the fu*k outta here with your stale a.ss comebacks you fu*ken chimp.
This f*ggot has a stick up his a.ss and only loves to spit out negatives. Go fu*k yourself and your stupid trade scenarios.

Always that one retarded prick who loves to spit out nonsense and complain about everything. Gtfo and go sit in the corner and wallow in your own misery c*nt. If you don't like the trade then go write a letter to Colangelo so he can throw in the trash.

5 years ago '11        #124
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
 luv4music said:
despite his terrible shooting % this season, the Grizzlies just fu*ked whatever chance they had of winning it all

Word Memphis is buggin
 5 years ago '04        #125
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Darkdrone said:
This f*ggot has a stick up his a.ss and only loves to spit out negatives. Go fu*k yourself and your stupid trade scenarios.

Always that one retarded prick who loves to spit out nonsense and complain about everything. Gtfo and go sit in the corner and wallow in your own misery c*nt. If you don't like the trade then go write a letter to Colangelo so he can throw in the trash.

Honestly Rubix, u always hate on everything man... And u say ur a realest, ok.. but u go too far with ur negativity its draining...
 5 years ago '05        #126
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
How does every team lose in a three team deal?
 5 years ago '05        #127
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 Russ369 said:
Once again, you can't compare the JO trade to this at all, completely different players and circumstances.

The Turkoglu thing was a pure fu*k up, who knew he would suck this bad in Toronto? He took a major dive in play, whatever.

All im saying, is wait before u get all uppity about it.

what do you mean "who knew?" if i pointed that sh*t out when it happened, other people did to. i dont get paid for this sh*t. colangelo does and he fu*ked us over time and time again. turkoglu was a volume shooter in orlando but benefited from a low post presence. we didnt have that in toronto when we signed him. it was obvious. he was a lazy piece of sh*t that ate pizza before every game. this dated back to his days in sacremento and one of the reasons popovich gave him the boot in san antonio. the signs were there.

Im comparing this JO sh*t to this in the sense that its an expensive move for nothing but a "name brand" player. from a basketball standpoint, it doesnt make sense. from a financial standpoint - it doesnt make sense. you guys are just enamored by the name.

im just saying..if derozan or bargnani are moved then yeah this move is whatever to me. but the fact that they're both still here..i dont know....just gonna seem like a lot of broken rims, losing and bad attitudes. one of the two need to bounce but im hoping both of them do.
 5 years ago '04        #128
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
i think griz make out not bad u get davis n prince,
raps man we got to wait and see what other mnoves are made if this is it then we know colengalo is gone and this might be another fail by him

det finally get a pg who can pass monroe n drummond and to put up some nice numbers and det got some solid defenders around him

and grizz get daye really not bad for them they get 2 princes'

Last edited by armstrong boy; 01-30-2013 at 06:09 PM..
 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM         #129
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Honestly Rubix, u always hate on everything man... And u say ur a realest, ok.. but u go too far with ur negativity its draining...
He's no worse than a Celtics fan or a Knicks fan.

He's seen that team along with you guys have a nice couple of years then hit the sh*tter for several.

He wants to see his team do good & is reluctant to get behind them when they have a history of making asinine decisions.

This deal honestly doesn't look good & from his last couple of posts he's saying a lot of truth.

Sounds like he isn't drinking the kool-aid.
 5 years ago '05        #130
Rubix 
space
space
 Russ369 said:
n*gga please. you rocked a "craptor" avi for the longest. had "raptorslost" at your title. make numerous threads whining and sh*t about how bad the franchise is. have you ever seen that from me? everything i "hate" on i provide reason for. n*gga is it my fault that all these moves are fu*ken retarded? oh hold up, i forgot we're a perennial playoff team and we consistently challenge for the nba title.

stupid a.ss dyslexic muthafu*kas acting as if im always finding a negative in a great situation. this is toronto raptor basketball. we fu*ken suck for a reason you dummies.
 5 years ago '08        #131
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272

Not even mad. Completely happy with what we got for this n*gga.
 5 years ago '04        #132
space
space
Robby Kalland ‏@RKalland
That was surreal never seen a guy get traded before. Ed went upstairs to the Hawks exec. office w/ Raptors brass. (cont'd)

Robby Kalland ‏@RKalland
...Ed came down the stairs and ripped his shirt off and stormed into locker room. Came out about 10 mins. later, dressed w/ towel on head.

Robby Kalland ‏@RKalland
And beats headphones in hand...HE WAS TOO SAD TO EVEN LISTEN TO MUSIC!!! #HugEdDavis
damn..
 01-30-2013, 05:57 PM         #133
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
damn..
Ed is taking this sh*t real hard......its gonna be sad moving him considering what he brought to this team.
 5 years ago '04        #134
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
i dont get how its gonna help these two teams derozan = rudy
 5 years ago '05        #135
Rubix 
space
space
i feel bad for ed. dude was playing solid ball for us now he has to go back up a loaded front court. and this is how we treat players in toronto. if u challenge bargnani or calderons spot, you're gone. dont matter if you play defense or rebound. dont fu*k with those two.
 5 years ago '12        #136
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,015 | Props total: 2754 2754
 m-f said:
Lob City West vs Lob City East Friday.
 5 years ago '06        #137
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i was behind the JV pick, even the ross pick. i was behind the lowry signing. i think rubix was behind some of those things too? but point is, BC has made many more bad moves than good, and lots of times he tries to band-aid situations (marion/JO/turkey, etc), and right now, we a long ways away from serious contention. just don't get getting rid of young up and comer, for a wing who's marginally better than a much younger version in DD. if he trades DD for a nice piece fine. but if ed davis keeps developing and turns into a nice starting big, sheeeeittt...
 5 years ago '05        #138
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1690 1690
 luv4music said:

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. This trade sucks for the Grizz. They traded away depth in Speights and now one of their main guys in Gay.

Grizzlies
  • Despite Gay having a down year, why would they gut their core? They're having a great season so far, and IMHO, this year's as good a year as any for them to make a run.
  • Prince is solid, but it remains to be seen what sort of impact he'll have in the short run.

Raptors
  • They needed Gay. Losing Calderon and Davis was a bless in the sky, anyway, since the PG situation between him and Lowry wasn't making Lowry happy and they had too many frontcourt players.

Pistons/Mavs
  • They both really need a PG. Mavs should really trade VC away, IMHO. He's a spot up shooter these days and Calderon can fill that role if he really wanted to off the bench.
  • Pistons also need a true facilitator. I can see them putting Knight at the 2 since he's trigger happy. Prince goes but then you have some other solid players like Singler or Drummond that can step up in a starter's role.

Last edited by Left Hook; 01-30-2013 at 06:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 Rubix said:
n*gga please. you rocked a "craptor" avi for the longest. had "raptorslost" at your title. make numerous threads whining and sh*t about how bad the franchise is. have you ever seen that from me? everything i "hate" on i provide reason for. n*gga is it my fault that all these moves are fu*ken retarded? oh hold up, i forgot we're a perennial playoff team and we consistently challenge for the nba title.

stupid a.ss dyslexic muthafu*kas acting as if im always finding a negative in a great situation. this is toronto raptor basketball. we fu*ken suck for a reason you dummies.
And I never said I disagree with you, all im saying is just wait it out... Rudy Gay is an impact player, he wins games, makes tough shots... We don't have that right now, Ed Davis helps us but half of the time he's on the bench in the 4th anyway... We've lost like what? 10-12 games this season by giving up 4th quarter leads? Why? Cuz we didn't have a closer...

Just wait it out and see if its good or not... Like I said, its likely another move will probably be made...
 01-30-2013, 06:00 PM         #140
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
You gave up an expiring for a guy who has two more years left on his deal after this one. He has never been an all star player, and you are paying him star money. Best case scenario for the raptors, he helps them take boston's spot and a beatdown by miami.

And even if that happens, you guys still lose because BC probably gets to keep his job AND you guys would still owe OKC a lottery pick in a draft in 2014 instead of what appears to be a weak draft this year. And ed davis isn't a scrub.

LOL...A BROOKLYN NETS FANS TALKING ABOUT OVERPAID SECOND TIER STARS??? YOU HAVE A COUPLE ON YOUR TEAM fu*k BOY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy