Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
196 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
193 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-30-2013, 04:57 PM         #121
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
damn..
Ed is taking this sh*t real hard......its gonna be sad moving him considering what he brought to this team.
 5 years ago '04        #122
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,381 | Props total: 7024 7024
i dont get how its gonna help these two teams derozan = rudy
 5 years ago '05        #123
Rubix 
space
space
$8,704 | Props total: 1373 1373
i feel bad for ed. dude was playing solid ball for us now he has to go back up a loaded front court. and this is how we treat players in toronto. if u challenge bargnani or calderons spot, you're gone. dont matter if you play defense or rebound. dont fu*k with those two.
 5 years ago '12        #124
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,212 | Props total: 2820 2820
 m-f said:
Lob City West vs Lob City East Friday.
 5 years ago '06        #125
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 2123 2123
i was behind the JV pick, even the ross pick. i was behind the lowry signing. i think rubix was behind some of those things too? but point is, BC has made many more bad moves than good, and lots of times he tries to band-aid situations (marion/JO/turkey, etc), and right now, we a long ways away from serious contention. just don't get getting rid of young up and comer, for a wing who's marginally better than a much younger version in DD. if he trades DD for a nice piece fine. but if ed davis keeps developing and turns into a nice starting big, sheeeeittt...
 5 years ago '05        #126
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,397 | Props total: 1875 1875
 luv4music said:
despite his terrible shooting % this season, the Grizzlies just fu*ked whatever chance they had of winning it all

absolutely moron decision
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. This trade sucks for the Grizz. They traded away depth in Speights and now one of their main guys in Gay.

Grizzlies
  • Despite Gay having a down year, why would they gut their core? They're having a great season so far, and IMHO, this year's as good a year as any for them to make a run.
  • Prince is solid, but it remains to be seen what sort of impact he'll have in the short run.

Raptors
  • They needed Gay. Losing Calderon and Davis was a bless in the sky, anyway, since the PG situation between him and Lowry wasn't making Lowry happy and they had too many frontcourt players.

Pistons/Mavs
  • They both really need a PG. Mavs should really trade VC away, IMHO. He's a spot up shooter these days and Calderon can fill that role if he really wanted to off the bench.
  • Pistons also need a true facilitator. I can see them putting Knight at the 2 since he's trigger happy. Prince goes but then you have some other solid players like Singler or Drummond that can step up in a starter's role.

Last edited by Left Hook; 01-30-2013 at 05:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #127
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
 Rubix said:
n*gga please. you rocked a "craptor" avi for the longest. had "raptorslost" at your title. make numerous threads whining and sh*t about how bad the franchise is. have you ever seen that from me? everything i "hate" on i provide reason for. n*gga is it my fault that all these moves are fu*ken retarded? oh hold up, i forgot we're a perennial playoff team and we consistently challenge for the nba title.

stupid a.ss dyslexic muthafu*kas acting as if im always finding a negative in a great situation. this is toronto raptor basketball. we fu*ken suck for a reason you dummies.
And I never said I disagree with you, all im saying is just wait it out... Rudy Gay is an impact player, he wins games, makes tough shots... We don't have that right now, Ed Davis helps us but half of the time he's on the bench in the 4th anyway... We've lost like what? 10-12 games this season by giving up 4th quarter leads? Why? Cuz we didn't have a closer...

Just wait it out and see if its good or not... Like I said, its likely another move will probably be made...
 01-30-2013, 05:00 PM         #128
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
You gave up an expiring for a guy who has two more years left on his deal after this one. He has never been an all star player, and you are paying him star money. Best case scenario for the raptors, he helps them take boston's spot and a beatdown by miami.

And even if that happens, you guys still lose because BC probably gets to keep his job AND you guys would still owe OKC a lottery pick in a draft in 2014 instead of what appears to be a weak draft this year. And ed davis isn't a scrub.

LOL...A BROOKLYN NETS FANS TALKING ABOUT OVERPAID SECOND TIER STARS??? YOU HAVE A COUPLE ON YOUR TEAM fu*k BOY
 5 years ago '05        #129
Rubix 
space
space
 SHootar said:
i was behind the JV pick, even the ross pick. i was behind the lowry signing. i think rubix was behind some of those things too? but point is, BC has made many more bad moves than good, and lots of times he tries to band-aid situations (marion/JO/turkey, etc), and right now, we a long ways away from serious contention. just don't get getting rid of young up and comer, for a wing who's marginally better than a much younger version in DD. if he trades DD for a nice piece fine. but if ed davis keeps developing and turns into a nice starting big, sheeeeittt...
yeah i was behind all of those same moves.

when BC tries to hit homeruns, he fu*ken face plants. this is obviously a job saving move. something he can spin to get an extension..."look at all the talent we have here. give them a year or two and the nba will see how athletic and exciting these guys are. they all like each other but _____ injury or not playing up to their potential is what is hampering our hopes of an nba championship"

that snake oil salesman would probably slip in a "and it all comes back down to garbjosas leg injury" somewhere in his speech and rap fans, media and upper management will be back to blowing him.
 5 years ago '09        #130
Tiko377 1914 heat pts1914
space
space
$16,054 | Props total: 10322 10322
Raptors should trade bargani's bum a.ss next
 5 years ago '11        #131
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 surreyjack said:
LOL...A BROOKLYN NETS FANS TALKING ABOUT OVERPAID SECOND TIER STARS??? YOU HAVE A COUPLE ON YOUR TEAM fu*k BOY
So what you are saying is that i am an expert when it comes to watching overpaid second tier stars and am qualified to point one out?
 5 years ago '05        #132
Rubix 
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
Raptors should trade bargani's bum a.ss next
bargnani for pau and ill be happy.

our cap is fu*ked anyways. might as well go all in.
 5 years ago '06        #133
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 2123 2123
bargnani for ed davis!! lmaoo
 5 years ago '98        #134
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 4289 4289
Yeahhhh boyyyyyyyyyyy
 5 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 Rubix said:
bargnani for pau and ill be happy.

our cap is fu*ked anyways. might as well go all in.
 5 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 SHootar said:
bargnani for ed davis!! lmaoo
 5 years ago '10        #137
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$6,508 | Props total: 1494 1494
 KayGee said:
I hope lowry can throw the lob...
Huge disappointment on my fantasy this year and cannot stay healthy for sh*t

Last edited by Rawfury; 01-30-2013 at 07:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 Rawfury said:
Huge disappointment on my fantasy this year and cannot stay health for sh*t
He's got his starting job back, his numbers are gonna skyrocket
 5 years ago '12        #139
foolie02 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 702 702
RUDYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 5 years ago '05        #140
Rubix 
space
space
 Russ369 said:
his deal is shorter than bargnanis and he's a million times better.

nevermind. you only like senseless moves.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
38 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
411 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
75 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Losoís Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy