Its Official: Rudy Gay to Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,865 | Props total: 9191 9191
 Rubix said:
I mean..wh..damn...i just..can't





and before the dumb muthafu*kas go and bombard me with bullsh*t, let's get this clear. this isn't about ed davis or calderon..this isn't even about rudy gay the person..the whole thing with this sh*t is that rudy makes 16 million a year and we just paid derozan 10 mill a year, landry fu*ken field 6.6 mill a year and have ross (who was called "untouchable") waiting to get some damn playing time..and then we have alan anderson who has been SOLID for us (our best wing player right now ) we basically paid for a player to play a position thats logjammed with sh*tty players and bad contracts and we just added ANOTHER mediocre wing with a bad contract.


how does this make any sort of fu*ken sense to any raptor fan? this reeks of the jermaine oneal trade. what the fu*k kind of plan is colangelo following? i mean..for fu*ks sake..i would rather take a chance on a player like josh smith who you know, can actually impact the game from both ends of the floor.

yay..hooray we got rid of calderon. so fu*ken what. his contract was over at the end of the season anyways. i just dont get this trade. whatever though..the same people loving this deal were the same ones that loved the jermaine oneal deal and the turkoglu signing. go figure.


fire colangelo already. im fu*ken done.
I see what you're saying but if BC held out on granting DD the extension and signing Fields, wouldn't you say this trade made sense?

lol I hate to argue in hypotheticals but I'd much rather over pay for a fringe all-star than overpay for a bunch of middling mid-tier talents.

I'm on the fence... but he is the best player on our roster.
 5 years ago '05        #102
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
Like they couldn't have completed this trade before this jackass hit the game winner on us


























 5 years ago '04        #103
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Rubix said:
I mean..wh..damn...i just..can't





and before the dumb muthafu*kas go and bombard me with bullsh*t, let's get this clear. this isn't about ed davis or calderon..this isn't even about rudy gay the person..the whole thing with this sh*t is that rudy makes 16 million a year and we just paid derozan 10 mill a year, landry fu*ken field 6.6 mill a year and have ross (who was called "untouchable") waiting to get some damn playing time..and then we have alan anderson who has been SOLID for us (our best wing player right now ) we basically paid for a player to play a position thats logjammed with sh*tty players and bad contracts and we just added ANOTHER mediocre wing with a bad contract.


how does this make any sort of fu*ken sense to any raptor fan? this reeks of the jermaine oneal trade. what the fu*k kind of plan is colangelo following? i mean..for fu*ks sake..i would rather take a chance on a player like josh smith who you know, can actually impact the game from both ends of the floor.

yay..hooray we got rid of calderon. so fu*ken what. his contract was over at the end of the season anyways. i just dont get this trade. whatever though..the same people loving this deal were the same ones that loved the jermaine oneal deal and the turkoglu signing. go figure.


fire colangelo already. im fu*ken done.
So be done.

How can you even compare this to the JO trade? JO was over 30, on bum knee's... Rudy is 26 and is in his prime...

And what, you would rather let Calderon walk for nothing? Atleast we got something back for him...

Let's wait and see how this plays out... I have a feeling more trades will go down...
 5 years ago '07        #104
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Aslong as DD or Bargs are on their way out next I won't complain, but until then fu*k this.
 5 years ago '09        #105
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862
space
avatar space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
Gay about to be nice in toronto.....

who takes the place of prince in detriot??
 01-30-2013, 05:33 PM         #106
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
I mean..wh..damn...i just..can't





and before the dumb muthafu*kas go and bombard me with bullsh*t, let's get this clear. this isn't about ed davis or calderon..this isn't even about rudy gay the person..the whole thing with this sh*t is that rudy makes 16 million a year and we just paid derozan 10 mill a year, landry fu*ken field 6.6 mill a year and have ross (who was called "untouchable") waiting to get some damn playing time..and then we have alan anderson who has been SOLID for us (our best wing player right now ) we basically paid for a player to play a position thats logjammed with sh*tty players and bad contracts and we just added ANOTHER mediocre wing with a bad contract.


how does this make any sort of fu*ken sense to any raptor fan? this reeks of the jermaine oneal trade. what the fu*k kind of plan is colangelo following? i mean..for fu*ks sake..i would rather take a chance on a player like josh smith who you know, can actually impact the game from both ends of the floor.

yay..hooray we got rid of calderon. so fu*ken what. his contract was over at the end of the season anyways. i just dont get this trade. whatever though..the same people loving this deal were the same ones that loved the jermaine oneal deal and the turkoglu signing. go figure.


fire colangelo already. im fu*ken done.


 SHootar said:
this. BC has absolutely no f*cking clue what he's doing. seriously. f*ck.


i like gay as a player. but this makes no sense. we got derozan and ross. not only that, ed was startin to look like a player. gay seems to have reached his ceiling, and might even be regressing. i don't see the reasoning for this type of deal..
I think most likely it was a job saving move. He acquired a B level name with a A level potential scoring game. The deal was horrendous but hey he saved his backside for the time-being!


Last edited by Jackson High; 01-30-2013 at 05:35 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #107
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Darkdrone said:
Oh quit your bi*ching. We finally have an all star level SF and you want to criticise it?
when jermaine oneal got traded:

"oh quit your bi*ching. we finally have an all star center to play next to bosh"

when turkoglu got signed:

"this is the biggest signing for the raptors ever. we won!"

n*gga shut the fu*k up and stay in your lane. stupid a.ss n*gga never even entered a raptor thread once and now you claiming? gtfo lame.
 5 years ago '04        #108
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

[pic - click to view]



Peace out Jose.
 5 years ago '12        #109
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,798 | Props total: 18425 18425
Pistons won this deal. I have no idea what Toronto wants with Gay with Ross and DeRozan there.
 5 years ago '05        #110
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 311 311
Toronto going to be pretty thin tonight againt atlanta, probably going to be seeing alot of quicy acy and Aaron Gray
 5 years ago '06        #111
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
no question gay is the best player on our roster.


BUT, given that he makes quite a lot of money, is the difference between Gay and Derozan, really worth Ed Davis and trading an expiring deal??


we just resigned DD, and his numbers are pretty much on par with Gay's and he seems to be getting better, not worse. Gay may have hit his ceiling and is getting pain much more.


this isn't taking us anywhere...very small upgrade and we lose a nice young big that really hasn't scratched the surface yet..
 5 years ago '07        #112
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 MichaelKnight said:
Derozan
Gay
Ross

Dunk fest up in tdot
Lob City West vs Lob City East Friday.
 5 years ago '04        #113
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Rubix said:
when jermaine oneal got traded:

"oh quit your bi*ching. we finally have an all star center to play next to bosh"

when turkoglu got signed:

"this is the biggest signing for the raptors ever. we won!"

n*gga shut the fu*k up and stay in your lane. stupid a.ss n*gga never even entered a raptor thread once and now you claiming? gtfo lame.
Once again, you can't compare the JO trade to this at all, completely different players and circumstances.

The Turkoglu thing was a pure fu*k up, who knew he would suck this bad in Toronto? He took a major dive in play, whatever.

All im saying, is wait before u get all uppity about it.
 5 years ago '12        #114
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,798 | Props total: 18425 18425
 Tiko377 said:
Gay about to be nice in toronto.....

who takes the place of prince in detriot??
Kyle Singler would be my guess. But Frank has to start Drummond now we can make a playoff run with this squad. I think the starting 5 would be Drummond, Monroe, Singler, Knight and Calderon.

Thats not bad.
 01-30-2013, 05:35 PM         #115
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
when jermaine oneal got traded:

"oh quit your bi*ching. we finally have an all star center to play next to bosh"

when turkoglu got signed:

"this is the biggest signing for the raptors ever. we won!"

n*gga shut the fu*k up and stay in your lane. stupid a.ss n*gga never even entered a raptor thread once and now you claiming? gtfo lame.
You on your period n*gga?

 5 years ago '05        #116
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Russ369 said:
So be done.

How can you even compare this to the JO trade? JO was over 30, on bum knee's... Rudy is 26 and is in his prime...

And what, you would rather let Calderon walk for nothing? Atleast we got something back for him...

Let's wait and see how this plays out... I have a feeling more trades will go down...
rudy's prime is shooting 40% from the field and averaging 17 points per game?


did i say i would rather let calderon walk for nothing? the fu*k is wrong with you idiots. didn't i numerously throw out trade scenarios involving calderon? granger is to be had. josh smith is to be had. paul millsap is to be had. even pau gasol is to be had. there are players in every team that could be traded for and we chose to take the most expensive one that is the least productive.

we couldve traded derozan and our pick to the thunder for harden at the beginning of the year. if we did that, and made this trade, sure fine i can dig it. but if you couldnt comprehend what i said the first time, let me spell it out for u again - we just traded for a player thats going to play a position that we already have big money invested in and his contract is sh*tty as fu*k. i mean, at least use calderon to UNLOAD derozans or bargnanis contract for fu*ksake.
 5 years ago '04        #117
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
despite his terrible shooting % this season, the Grizzlies just fu*ked whatever chance they had of winning it all


absolutely moron decision
 5 years ago '05        #118
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Darkdrone said:
You on your period n*gga?

yeah, you got me there.


the fu*k outta here with your stale a.ss comebacks you fu*ken chimp.
 5 years ago '08        #119
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,865 | Props total: 9191 9191
Jose Calderon is crying I didn't like him but he was an ultimate pro in his time here.
 5 years ago '06        #120
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i think this deal all comes down to ed davis and what he turns into. they must not think he's going to amount to sh*t, and to be truthful, i just haven't watched enough full raps games since he's been here to make an a.ssessment, but what i have seen looks solid (if he beefs up a bit/or plays with a real centre). he looks like he can turn into a nice piece (not a 1-2 guy by any means).

either way, this must mean that derozan is on the block.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy