Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
17 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3194 3194
 KayGee said:
A deal for the Memphis Grizzlies to send Rudy Gay to the Toronto Raptors has been agreed upon, according to sources.

The Raptors will send out Jose Calderon and Ed Davis for Gay and Hamed Haddadi.

The Pistons will acquire Calderon, with the Grizzlies receiving Tayshaun Prince and Austin Daye.

The Grizzlies will also receive a second round pick from the Raptors
Its Detroits pick, not ours.

Raptors won, I don't know how anyone can say otherwise...

Didn't trade a 1st, kept Ross... Got rid of an expiring vet and a dime-a-dozen PF who is a copy of one we already have (Amir Johnson)

5 years ago '05        #82
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 412 412
 Gremlin said:
Ross...
DeRozan
Gay..

Lob City...
I hope lowry can throw the lob...
 5 years ago '12        #83
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,211 | Props total: 2819 2819
 Gremlin said:
Ross...
DeRozan
Gay..

Lob City...
 5 years ago '05        #84
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Russ369 said:

Didn't trade a 1st, kept Ross... Got rid of an expiring vet and a dime-a-dozen PF who is a copy of one we already have (Amir Johnson)

Got this from realgm

pretty sure its our 2nd rounder.
 01-30-2013, 04:26 PM         #85
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Do you even watch enough Raptor games to know anything besides what the boxscore says?

So anyways, this is likely the final framework:

MEM: Daye, Prince, Davis, DET 2nd

TOR: Gay, Haddadi

DET: Calderon
That's actually cute, the internet boxscore a.ssumption.

Laughable to be honest.

But I've said enough in here, enjoy the trade
 5 years ago '10        #86
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
The last player from our championship team is gone now. You will be missed, Tay.
 5 years ago '05        #87
Rubix 
space
space
$8,703 | Props total: 1364 1364
I mean..wh..damn...i just..can't

and before the dumb muthafu*kas go and bombard me with bullsh*t, let's get this clear. this isn't about ed davis or calderon..this isn't even about rudy gay the person..the whole thing with this sh*t is that rudy makes 16 million a year and we just paid derozan 10 mill a year, landry fu*ken field 6.6 mill a year and have ross (who was called "untouchable") waiting to get some damn playing time..and then we have alan anderson who has been SOLID for us (our best wing player right now ) we basically paid for a player to play a position thats logjammed with sh*tty players and bad contracts and we just added ANOTHER mediocre wing with a bad contract.

how does this make any sort of fu*ken sense to any raptor fan? this reeks of the jermaine oneal trade. what the fu*k kind of plan is colangelo following? i mean..for fu*ks sake..i would rather take a chance on a player like josh smith who you know, can actually impact the game from both ends of the floor.

yay..hooray we got rid of calderon. so fu*ken what. his contract was over at the end of the season anyways. i just dont get this trade. whatever though..the same people loving this deal were the same ones that loved the jermaine oneal deal and the turkoglu signing. go figure.

fire colangelo already. im fu*ken done.
 5 years ago '11        #88
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Russ369 said:

Because Rudy Gay isn't actually that good? Just because you guys didn't lose doesn't mean you guys won.
 5 years ago '06        #89
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,499 | Props total: 2119 2119
 J_Rey said:
wonder what the raptors are doing you draft a small foward that high in ross and you resign derozan it dont match up they'll need to make another move unless they can all play together
this. BC has absolutely no f*cking clue what he's doing. seriously. f*ck.

i like gay as a player. but this makes no sense. we got derozan and ross. not only that, ed was startin to look like a player. gay seems to have reached his ceiling, and might even be regressing. i don't see the reasoning for this type of deal..
 5 years ago '11        #90
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,252 | Props total: 420 420
Greg Monroe and Andre with Calderon

BK off the bench

Lob City Detroit
 01-30-2013, 04:30 PM         #91
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:

and before the dumb muthafu*kas go and bombard me with bullsh*t, let's get this clear. this isn't about ed davis or calderon..this isn't even about rudy gay the person..the whole thing with this sh*t is that rudy makes 16 million a year and we just paid derozan 10 mill a year, landry fu*ken field 6.6 mill a year and have ross (who was called "untouchable") waiting to get some damn playing time..and then we have alan anderson who has been SOLID for us (our best wing player right now ) we basically paid for a player to play a position thats logjammed with sh*tty players and bad contracts and we just added ANOTHER mediocre wing with a bad contract.

how does this make any sort of fu*ken sense to any raptor fan? this reeks of the jermaine oneal trade. what the fu*k kind of plan is colangelo following? i mean..for fu*ks sake..i would rather take a chance on a player like josh smith who you know, can actually impact the game from both ends of the floor.

yay..hooray we got rid of calderon. so fu*ken what. his contract was over at the end of the season anyways. i just dont get this trade. whatever though..the same people loving this deal were the same ones that loved the jermaine oneal deal and the turkoglu signing. go figure.

Oh quit your bi*ching. We finally have an all star level SF and you want to criticise it? Who is our current SF and how does he compare to Rudy Gay?

I will wait.

Last edited by Drone; 01-30-2013 at 04:33 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #92
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 12993 12993
 Rubix said:

I see what you're saying but if BC held out on granting DD the extension and signing Fields, wouldn't you say this trade made sense?

lol I hate to argue in hypotheticals but I'd much rather over pay for a fringe all-star than overpay for a bunch of middling mid-tier talents.

I'm on the fence... but he is the best player on our roster.
 5 years ago '05        #93
Panopticon 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,956 | Props total: 12423 12423
Like they couldn't have completed this trade before this jackass hit the game winner on us

5 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 Rubix said:

So be done.

How can you even compare this to the JO trade? JO was over 30, on bum knee's... Rudy is 26 and is in his prime...

And what, you would rather let Calderon walk for nothing? Atleast we got something back for him...

Let's wait and see how this plays out... I have a feeling more trades will go down...
 5 years ago '07        #95
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Aslong as DD or Bargs are on their way out next I won't complain, but until then fu*k this.
 5 years ago '09        #96
Tiko377 1914 heat pts1914
space
space
$16,050 | Props total: 10318 10318
Gay about to be nice in toronto.....

who takes the place of prince in detriot??
 01-30-2013, 04:33 PM         #97
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:

SHootar said:
this. BC has absolutely no f*cking clue what he's doing. seriously. f*ck.

i like gay as a player. but this makes no sense. we got derozan and ross. not only that, ed was startin to look like a player. gay seems to have reached his ceiling, and might even be regressing. i don't see the reasoning for this type of deal..
I think most likely it was a job saving move. He acquired a B level name with a A level potential scoring game. The deal was horrendous but hey he saved his backside for the time-being!

Last edited by Jackson High; 01-30-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #98
Rubix 
space
space
$8,703 | Props total: 1364 1364
 Darkdrone said:
Oh quit your bi*ching. We finally have an all star level SF and you want to criticise it?
when jermaine oneal got traded:

"oh quit your bi*ching. we finally have an all star center to play next to bosh"

when turkoglu got signed:

"this is the biggest signing for the raptors ever. we won!"

n*gga shut the fu*k up and stay in your lane. stupid a.ss n*gga never even entered a raptor thread once and now you claiming? gtfo lame.
 5 years ago '04        #99
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Peace out Jose.
 5 years ago '05        #100
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
Toronto going to be pretty thin tonight againt atlanta, probably going to be seeing alot of quicy acy and Aaron Gray
Home      

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
12 comments
2 days ago