Its Official: Rudy Gay to Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #241
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
that timezone sh*t had me
 5 years ago '04        #242
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
ehh i dont like this deal for the pistons.
 5 years ago '04        #243
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Chris culliver does not approve
 5 years ago '08        #244
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Aurora said:
Living in Toronto must be sh*t, he'll request to gtfo of there soon...
:ohhellnonas:

coming from a dude that probably never been here

where you from b
 5 years ago '11        #245
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Montreal sh*ts all over Toronto.
 01-31-2013, 10:14 AM         #246
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
writer of the article is obviously a hater and never watched memphis play. gay is a baller. he might miss most of his shots but he always makes game winners.
This pus*y still talking? go sit down somewhere n*gga
 01-31-2013, 10:14 AM         #247
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:
Montreal sh*ts all over Toronto.
As someone who's been to both... you kinda right. I still like Toronto though, but Montreal is dope. Even though they do hate English speaking folks some what there. But it's whatever.
 5 years ago '04        #248
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #249
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 Matrix said:
The last player from our championship team is gone now. You will be missed, Tay.
omg I am so fu*kin sad...

why Joe D..... why????
 01-31-2013, 12:26 PM         #250
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

They'll ignore you and talk about his 40% watch
 5 years ago '10        #251
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

That's actually my only concern who do we go to in crunch time. But Gay was a ball stopper and the ball moves a lot better when he wasn't on the floor.
 5 years ago '04        #252
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
They'll ignore you and talk about his 40% watch

Of course they will, its boxden. They stick to their per-conditioned narratives, and that's that. Why spit facts? Facts don't mean sh*t on Boxden.
 5 years ago '07        #253
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,529 | Props total: 15082 15082
 Russ369 said:
Of course they will, its boxden. They stick to their per-conditioned narratives, and that's that. Why spit facts? Facts don't mean sh*t on Boxden.
this one aspect of the game

would you take gay over wade
 5 years ago '05        #254
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Russ369 said:
this f*ggot posts stats about game winners, ignores EVERYTHING else and then talks about "facts."
 5 years ago '10        #255
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 Russ369 said:
So ignoring his shooting percentage in the other 47 minutes isn't facts
 5 years ago '04        #256
space
space
 Rubix said:
this f*ggot posts stats about game winners, ignores EVERYTHING else and then talks about "facts."
I don't ignore them, you're the one ignoring the intangibles and looking purely at the advanced stats. Advanced stats don't account for a lot of things like the coaches system, the situation, motivation, etc.

A change of scenery will do well for him. Ask a Grizz fan, Rudy might take the most shots on the team, but he's not naturally the first option on the team. They try and get Gasol/Z-Bo going, if they don't do well, Rudy is forced upon to create.

All im saying, is let the situation play out a bit before u get all gay all gay about it!
 5 years ago '04        #257
space
space
 kingjab7542 said:
So ignoring his shooting percentage in the other 47 minutes isn't facts
Not ignoring it, I know his numbers are down...

Im bring it up because the Raps needed a closer, and we got one... Whats so hard to understand about that? Our problem wasn't that we were getting blown out every game, no... We are close and f!ght against almost EVERY team... We just needed that last guy to come in and secure us a win. Hopefully he's the one...
 5 years ago '05        #258
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Russ369 said:
I don't ignore them, you're the one ignoring the intangibles and looking purely at the advanced stats. Advanced stats don't account for a lot of things like the coaches system, the situation, motivation, etc.

A change of scenery will do well for him. Ask a Grizz fan, Rudy might take the most shots on the team, but he's not naturally the first option on the team. They try and get Gasol/Z-Bo going, if they don't do well, Rudy is forced upon to create.

All im saying, is let the situation play out a bit before u get all gay all gay about it!
what grizz fans? the ones saying "good riddance?" most of the grizz fans on this site support him being moved. the only person that's riding for him is not even a grizzly fan. he's a rudy gay fan () and he calls himself "smoovedude" () its obvious that n*gga is a sweet a.ss f*ggot with a hard on for gay. rocking a gay jersey is his way of coming out without fully coming out.

but like i said numerous times, ill only be fine with this trade if bargnani or derozan is moved. i cant imagine the offense with all 3 of them on the floor.
 5 years ago '04        #259
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Rubix said:
what grizz fans? the ones saying "good riddance?" most of the grizz fans on this site support him being moved. the only person that's riding for him is not even a grizzly fan. he's a rudy gay fan () and he calls himself "smoovedude" () its obvious that n*gga is a sweet a.ss f*ggot with a hard on for gay. rocking a gay jersey is his way of coming out without fully coming out.

but like i said numerous times, ill only be fine with this trade if bargnani or derozan is moved. i cant imagine the offense with all 3 of them on the floor.
Add another Grizzlies fan thats saying "good riddance" to Rudy Gay leaving

Fact of the matter is he was getting paid 16.5 mil a year, and he's 37 million on the books for the next two years. He averages 17 on 40% shooting and 6 rebs, and take many ill-advised shots. He's overpaid, and while I would have took the money too (his only defense, because dumb a.ss Heisley paid him), he's not worth his contract, and never has been. If he was making 10 mil or less, I could see, but not what he makes now.

And these so-called "fans" that are mad he's leaving, remember we made our longest playoff run with Gay out for the season.
 01-31-2013, 01:13 PM         #260
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:

I guarantee this n*gga softall the stale a.ss jokes and shouting dont cover how soft you are pus*y but it dont worry though, its the internet so im sure you feel good with a cosign huh

Anywho...all fans tend to take the bad and make good of it....now he barely moved the ball but with zbo out most of the year last year he lead them to their best winning% ever and played the exact same n*gga percentages are down but stats are nearly the same and he keep shoutin the same thing bra just shut the hell up
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy