Colin Cowerd alludes to Kobe possibly being on PED's :whoa:

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,103 | Props total: 5468 5468
Yet he didnt mention how quickly Peyton Manning recovered from his injury.
 5 years ago '12        #62
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,760 | Props total: 22144 22144
 Dray said:
fu*k outta here kobe's facial features has not changed one bit.

meanwhile I have been a bit @ lebron jawline etc..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,662 | Props total: 4191 4191
colins my dude but he in LA he needs to chill
 01-30-2013, 10:02 PM         #64
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bron on that HGH doe. I mean remember when he got that malignant sh*t removed from his jaw back in like summer '09

it was somethin that people on HGH get

highly suspect

as for Colin Cowerd dude is an idiot
 5 years ago '05        #65
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 598 598
Kobe did blood doping/fusion to cure his knee because it was legal in Europe. He event told A Rod to do it.
 5 years ago '06        #66
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 tonio25 said:
PED's aint gon make ya jumper wet! Aint like Kobe jumping out the gym so wtf is he talking about?
Magnets will though.

5 years ago '08        #67
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 cledee23 said:
ped use in basketball doesn't help you much, basketball is the one sport, if you don't know how to score, shoot, dribble, post up, what good is taking steroids, hgh, ect., for. Ped use doesn't improve your shot.
The truth is once you get in shape for the season, you're in shape, the brunt of the work is in preseason. One would use a little spray or cream two weeks before workouts when starting runs & light lifting, that's how most basketball players use it. It's more hindrance than help during the season, contrary to popular belief basketball is very much an endurance sport, carrying extra weight doesn't help in the deep stretches of games.

Explosiveness & a quick first step means jack sh*t if you don't know where the rim is.

The reason why id believe LBJ is roided before Kobe is because that is a huge part of his game--1 move, 2 steps to the basket, dunk.

Kobe, maybe after an injury, might have used it to rehab an injury. But I don't think he should get any of the same public shaming that everyone else has gotten (rightfully or wrongfully so). KB legitimately is one of the hardest working athletes in the world, nothing should ever take that away. Hate & envy is a bi*ch.

I'm not even a Kobe Stan & I'm pissed off this guy even suggested some sh*t like that. It says no matter how much hard work you put in or how many awards you win, all the world needs is a dirty snitch or a piece of paper with someone's name & your whole career can be taken away. It's sad.

X2- for Ray Lewis.
 5 years ago '10        #68
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Two02x3 said:
He got prp injections. They spin blood around in your knee to make it feel better.

The reality is that while he has a history of knee injuries, none of them have been too serious. Nothing reconstructive as far as I know. Plus, he stays in the gym. Not just shooting, but actually weights and exercise. All those snatches, deads, squats....dudes lower body is built and even though he's old he still has retained a good amount of explosiveness. Diet is on point too. Sure, he could be on peds but I look at it as a guy who just works hard to preserve his body and stay in shape. Jordan was the same and lebron seems to be following suit
This.

This guys conditioning is off the chain. His style of play requires ruthless determination and a lot of hard work. Much easier said than done and not a lot of players these days can do what he does.

That's not to take anything away from other great players, but geez, just look at him on the court. His facial expression just reflects his love and desire to play and win.
 01-31-2013, 12:33 AM         #69
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if Kobe did use PED's still doesn't add up to this L he took

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #70
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,521 | Props total: 10852 10852
 QB Eagles said:
Yet he didnt mention how quickly Peyton Manning recovered from his injury.
he actually has during the summer
 5 years ago '05        #71
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 tonio25 said:
PED's aint gon make ya jumper wet! Aint like Kobe jumping out the gym so wtf is he talking about?
Yeah, but PED's gives you that endurance from game to game that a man his age wouldn't normally have to continue with that wet jump shot. It's not gonna make him better, just more consistent at his age. I honestly don't think he's on it though. You can't just insinuate that for every great athlete. Colin's an as*hole for this one.
 5 years ago '08        #72
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
Let me tell you guys something! Steroids will not make you have heart or make a shot!! Or be clutch!! Thats it thats all!! I remember seeing Kobe at UCLA working out back when he first came into the league! When Shaq, Eddie, Nick and Horry was out partying this nikka was in the gym working! This is really getting out of hand!
 01-31-2013, 01:43 AM         #73
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't put it past anyone, even Kobe.
 5 years ago '10        #74
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 Aleandroid said:
i believe every athelete currently playing pretty much any sport is on something so if it came out it wouldnt surprise me
THIS. with all the nutrients and ability to scientifically generate something to enhance performance... sh*t, even the olympic games committee says that theyre testing technology is outdated with every month that goes by because of all the new sh*t that is coming out that isnt just made to beat the test but to be better than the stuff before it.

its a money making machine (sports) why would you think itd be any different?

you have ur views on the money making government.. u just dont want to admit it cuz "sports are pure and true and make me happy"

fck outta here
 5 years ago '07        #75
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,441 | Props total: 2218 2218
Basketball aint football...kobe has played like this every year..when was the last time NBA player ot tested positive for PEDs??
 5 years ago '04        #76
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Kobe's a G. He's on all those perfomance enhancers. HGH, steroids, IGF-1, deer antlers, aloe vera supplement, DHEA, 21-methyl-rapeinorado, esterified-swagzone.
 5 years ago '05        #77
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 illini10fan said:
yall even thinking kobe has done sh*t like that..i could understand if he got crazy big in the league like someone
lance armstrong used PED's
 5 years ago '07        #78
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
Deer antler spray
 5 years ago '04        #79
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
Cowherd the God
 5 years ago '10        #80
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
wouldn't be surprise
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy