Jan 30 - Teen girl who performed at president’s inaugural events shot on Chicago’s South Side

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
RIP to ole girl but i love murda murda k!ll k!ll sh*t.....buss a mothafu*ka head n watch his blood flow down the drain....gets my d!ck hard man i love violence
 5 years ago '11        #22
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 ezduzit said:
i see what you did there....Marshall...John Marshall law school in Chicago...

or did you mean Martial?
I mustve hit the wrong word on my tablet lol
 5 years ago '11        #23
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Yooo I just dig some number crunching .. More people have died in Chicago since 2001 (Approx 6000++ ) then Iraqi Freedom + Afghanistan wars combined ( US casualties )

WTF !!!

And Capital Hill wants to talk and debate over Gays , and Amnesty of illegals . This fake Anti Gun movement is a sham ......

No one there cares about real issues. Its all for political points .
 5 years ago '11        #24
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
Was planning on packing up everything and moving to Chicago within 3 months from now, I don't think I'm gonna do it now (even though I was planning on living in a non-hood area)
 5 years ago '07        #25
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30306 30306
lock that place the fuk down!!!

6pm curfew... shot on sight if you break it.

No more fu*king games.... these n*ggas wanna act like animals, then cage them the fuk up
 5 years ago '10        #26
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4379 4379
them ngeros in chicago are under a spell
 01-30-2013, 08:10 PM         #27
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a whole lot of cowardly sh*t goin on in that town
 01-30-2013, 08:11 PM         #28
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what exactly Rahm is doin to better the situation over there
 01-30-2013, 08:20 PM         #29
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
this is why i cant support respect people who listen to rappers who big up this kinda shyt.... got these little kids thinking it's okay to do this
Name one respected MC who 'big ups' shooting a 15 year old girl to death.
 01-30-2013, 08:26 PM         #30
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
Yooo I just dig some number crunching .. More people have died in Chicago since 2001 (Approx 6000++ ) then Iraqi Freedom + Afghanistan wars combined ( US casualties )

WTF !!!

And Capital Hill wants to talk and debate over Gays , and Amnesty of illegals . This fake Anti Gun movement is a sham ......

No one there cares about real issues. Its all for political points .

I did some research in school a while back bout violent crime in NYC back in the '90s.

There were something like 3,500-4,000 homicides in NYC in 1990. Yeah one year, 365 days. 10 murders per day, every day. NYC cleaned their act up a little bit, but Chicago seems to be hittin rock bottom right bout now.
 5 years ago '07        #31
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,202 | Props total: 19845 19845
 Bob Sacamano said:
I wonder what exactly Rahm is doin to better the situation over there
Rahm is a d!ckhead.
 5 years ago '04        #32
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I remember (and I'm pretty sure other 80s kids in here do too who may have lived in rough areas growing up) when muthafuhkas would take their neighborhoods back from lunatic a.ss n*ggas. I grew up in the South Bronx and the drug dealing, little gang f!ghts, few shootings/stabbings here and there were always looked at by the older folks as us just eliminating ourselves. lol Thats why I always bring up that movie Original Gangstas in these type of threads because people really stood up and fought back when all that sh*t spilled over into other people's lives. I mean, it wasnt EXACTLY like the movie of course but people really had no fear back then. That respect factor would always find its way back to the folks who were just living their lives and going on about their business.
I don't want to believe that these kids are that fuhked up. n*ggas have to wanna live for something. All that rah rah shoot em up sh*t is beyond tired at this point. You bringing attention to your hood for all the wrong reasons.
 5 years ago '12        #33
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 stogz said:

No more fu*king games.... these n*ggas wanna act like animals, then cage them the fuk up

Bob Sacamano said:
I did some research in school a while back bout violent crime in NYC back in the '90s.

There were something like 3,500-4,000 homicides in NYC in 1990. Yeah one year, 365 days. 10 murders per day, every day. NYC cleaned their act up a little bit, but Chicago seems to be hittin rock bottom right bout now.
That sh*t is fu*kin crazy, I do remember hearing about Ny being that bad in the 80s and 90s. Chiicago used to hit 800 - 1000+ in the 90s..so they aint at rock bottom
 5 years ago '12        #34
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
 stogz said:

Call a State of Emergency, bring in some National Guards. I can dig that. Noting is going to change unless something drastic happens.
 5 years ago '12        #35
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
R.i.p
 5 years ago '07        #36
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
wtf

these dudes in Chicago are just asking for Marshall Law
 5 years ago '05        #37
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12542 12542
I'm thoroughly disgusted in my city.. Giving us Chicago men a black eye. Use to be a place where influential black men would be. From Jazz artist to Farrakhan to Jesse Jackson to Obama, now these fu*king hoodlums are making us look bad, Chicago was founded by a black man( Jean Baptiste pointe DuSable).. Wouldn't be suprised if we saw freaking tanks roaming the streetson the southside.

[pic - click to view]

Maybe some of my chicago people can vouch but I've seen one of these in the sky a couple times the last 2 months, can't remember exactly when though. I'd like to think it was for Obama election but you never know.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-30-2013 at 10:35 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #38
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17052 17052
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I remember (and I'm pretty sure other 80s kids in here do too who may have lived in rough areas growing up) when muthafuhkas would take their neighborhoods back from lunatic a.ss n*ggas. I grew up in the South Bronx and the drug dealing, little gang f!ghts, few shootings/stabbings here and there were always looked at by the older folks as us just eliminating ourselves. lol Thats why I always bring up that movie Original Gangstas in these type of threads because people really stood up and fought back when all that sh*t spilled over into other people's lives. I mean, it wasnt EXACTLY like the movie of course but people really had no fear back then. That respect factor would always find its way back to the folks who were just living their lives and going on about their business.
I don't want to believe that these kids are that fuhked up. n*ggas have to wanna live for something. All that rah rah shoot em up sh*t is beyond tired at this point. You bringing attention to your hood for all the wrong reasons.
Cosign this powerful post
 5 years ago '10        #39
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
and people post gifs of florida getting cut off the map.....
 5 years ago '11        #40
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
implement the martial law in the whole southside

young n*ggas/high schoolers + guns = bad combination

Last edited by keejee; 01-30-2013 at 10:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy