most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #41
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: "Allegedly"... Lil Gus' last song.

not judging lil homie but when you crossin n*ggas on sum foul sh*t, death is to be expected. Peace to lil homie

AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Damn, Lil Cain just came off a jolst last year & Diesel Cain was locked up a couple weeks ago. Boy was bout 2 do his thang 4 da city after Gates. They try'n 2 lay 1 on Young Ready 2. Y'all need 2 check dat Lou Cain(out now) & Luca Brasi Story(Kevin Gates) drop'n 2mar.

"Eat dat ham 4 Dhat Fam & RIP Lil Wne." -Mista

I been fu*kin with the Bow Ent movement for sum years now, Jus now fu*kin with Lee Banks. He put on for BR properly as well. I got my cousins on that Ready Both Ways and bout to fu*k the city up wit it.

BangEm904 said:
Damn it seem like bein a rapper from louisiana end up 3 ways
1.Havin 2 k!ll a n*gga
2.Bein k!lled
3.Doin a prison bid smh

And do any BR n*ggaz kno da story wit mista cain and lil phat? heard a few things but i really dont kno
Real rap n*ggas in the boot caught in the crossfire of hateful a.ss n*ggas and devilish a.ss whitefolks, not a good place. Mista's involvement in Phat's death is already known but it will be all in the open real soon.

SiqkWidaPen said:
i havent heard much about cain and phat

but i do know cain and ready have been beefing with foxx for a min

cain and ready really bout that life doe
"Do like your sister taught ya, and pop that pus*y twice"
Ready had me with that sh*t

Young Ready was in the news a few months ago but not on his own doing. Sum n*ggas tied up sum n*gga and beat THE sh*t out of him tryna get him to tell where Ready's click house was at. They let him go tho
 5 years ago '12        #42
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,246 | Props total: 8441 8441
Real rap n*ggas in the boot caught in the crossfire of hateful a.ss n*ggas and devilish a.ss whitefolks, not a good place. Mista's involvement in Phat's death is already known but it will be all in the open real soon.

Young Ready was in the news a few months ago but not on his own doing. Sum n*ggas tied up sum n*gga and beat THE sh*t out of him tryna get him to tell where Ready's click house was at. They let him go tho[/QUOTE]

Damn, shyt crazy. I heard shyt bout mista puttin change on phat but i really dont kno BR street politics. heard bout ol boy who got tied up, kidnapped n shot up bout young ready. BR aint no joke
 5 years ago '06        #43
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 BluCupShawty said:
not judging lil homie but when you crossin n*ggas on sum foul sh*t, death is to be expected. Peace to lil homie

I been fu*kin with the Bow Ent movement for sum years now, Jus now fu*kin with Lee Banks. He put on for BR properly as well. I got my cousins on that Ready Both Ways and bout to fu*k the city up wit it.

Young Ready was in the news a few months ago but not on his own doing. Sum n*ggas tied up sum n*gga and beat THE sh*t out of him tryna get him to tell where Ready's click house was at. They let him go tho
Pimp'n Says: I don't know bout Mista be'n involved but dem people got Chad. They had Ready behind 'I'm Solid'.
 5 years ago '04        #44
troy187 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$990 | Props total: 111 111
Pretty Lady Pregnant Its A Boy Damnn Pops Will Miss Em n*gga Had My Name In His Mouth n*gga Pop Wne In Em - #FREEMISTA
 02-01-2013, 07:45 AM         #45
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is the guy he's locked up for k!lling now (Jordan Key) a rapper? or he k!lled a random dude too?
 5 years ago '05        #46
CartelFamill 56 heat pts56
space
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 1997 1997
n*ggas Goin' War in the B.R. and Then Rappin' about it lol
 02-01-2013, 09:14 AM         #47
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #48
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: I don't know bout Mista be'n involved but dem people got Chad. They had Ready behind 'I'm Solid'.
BINGO! How u think Mista got implicated in this? His "homie" got caught and there you have it
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1357 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bait,Marvel and Puma dropping a limited Black Panther shoe
3 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy