Rick Ross Hires 24-Hour Armed Security After Drive-By Shooting

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 The S-Word said:
...Yet he clowned 50 and called him 'a parody' for having security?

"...See, I go where these other N!ggas can't go, 200 thousand dollars' worth of jewels on."

Karma's a b!tch. In a Maybach.
yup yup
 01-30-2013, 09:56 PM         #122
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not only does jay have security, but his wife and child have security. they're like the damn Obama's. And Jay isn't even poppin off at the mouth like Ross seems to do, but I don't know their lives.

Security or not, I know I'm not driving around in the hood in a phantom without n*ggas with guns with me. If I want those dudes to be my friends, then I'd be paying to have my friends sent to some kind of special training courses with LEGAL firearms.
 01-30-2013, 10:46 PM         #123
AshlynMonRollUp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DATKIDD121 said:
rap fans bout to have a field day with this. but lets not forget, my boy Pac did the same sh*t. Pac had walkie talkies, security, the whole 9

yall clown until sh*t get real and happens to u. we're just fans spectating

True talk... Sh*t be all fun and games until someone gets shot or k!lled...Could be a stunt, but either way, this guy is definitely a front.

This is the same guy that said "Iím not the type of n*gga that you bump into at a 7-11 and just pull your pistol on him.. and do what the fu*k you want to do. n*ggas like me, you gotta get permission homie! :diddyw tf:
 5 years ago '07        #124
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
what fool would put their life on the line for that moron?
 5 years ago '11        #125
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
Gone be another rapper dead for popping off at the mouth with sh*t he shouldn't have said.
 5 years ago '04        #126
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 DATKIDD121 said:
rap fans bout to have a field day with this. but lets not forget, my boy Pac did the same sh*t. Pac had walkie talkies, security, the whole 9

People will clown in this thread, but like Big said "I don't wish death on nobody cause ain't no coming back from that."
 5 years ago '06        #127
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
n*ggas k!llin other n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #128
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
Pac & This situation is very contrasting, yall reaching for any kind of relevance now.
First Fif now Pac?! ROOOOOFFFFFFLLL
 5 years ago '12        #129
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 DATKIDD121 said:

Is Ross telling u what to type thru a walkie talkie?? And shut up. Pac and Ross are totally different. Pac was an ACTIVIST who I believe just happened to rap. He used to speak out against a crooked government so u have to kno that they didn't want Pac alive. He even wanted to start his own political party. To war wit the govt, u gotta do what Pac did....and he shot 2 COPS???? Come on! now look at Ross... Thinkin he's a real mafia boss. Taking his lyrics to serious, not being humble at all, sayin he got k!llers everywhere, trying to portray the character he created in his music, and it finally caught up wit him. Remember, tupac was himself...ain't nobody makin no "rick Ross back, rick Ross back"
 5 years ago '12        #130
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 pa_general said:
I forgot Boxden users are the biggest thugs on the planet...like if they were shot at and had money they wouldn't hire a full security detail...lol.
Look at how Ross carries himself...."I handle mine like a k!lla"... WHEN???? When are his lyrics gonna come to pass?? He believes he really is john gotti!! But the real Teflon don had real mobsters, real enforcers, real k!llers, real extortion. U can't go about sayin "these ain't just raps, these r factual events, fu*k rap and fu*k rappers, my lines are truth!!! Test me and see, fu*k awards and fu*k a Mic, my songs arent false" so many times before ur nuts are tested. Albert Anastasia? Teflon don? This sh*ts just outta line!! The thing about these REAL MOBSTERS was that if they boy got chain snatched or tested, someone was dead in 45 minutes or a business was burned. Mmg ain't nun but a bunch of victims. Dead bodies ain't comin up from them. Rick Ross the false boss lost
 5 years ago '12        #131
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
What kinda dumb sh*t is this
Ur talkin about how Ross says he can get n*ggas k!lled and how he got choppers n the car and ain't scared of sh*t? And how he declares himself a MADE MAN?? POPPI CHULO?? Or how he claims he is good everywhere but got shot at and hit the deck in his own state? Or or u could be talkin bout his so called goons not doing anything bout anything? Where is gunplays haitians? Where is meek mills philly n*ggas? Don't panic my a.ss, this n*gga ran his car into a god damn ihop panicking. I think pitbull has more pull in fl than rick Ross. We seen pitbull slap a n*gga on stage for throwin money at him.
 5 years ago '05        #132
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
Originally Posted by HipHopFactz
Lol@ i hate ross

I dont know what Ross was suppose to do, he should never been dolo in a car in the first place, with all that is going on around him as of lates. What this situation has shown us is that Ross doesnt have a 1000 k!llers in every state.

The reason why people fu*ked with 2pac and clown Ross is we can see who is a big fraud, as people we can see Pac had some heart and didnt HIDE his PAST and blame it on photoshops etc...

Pac was named after a revolutionary

Ross decides to name himself after a Snitch drug dealer - who doesnt even respect him

Then on top of that dude turns out to be a CO who locks up crimnals and then instead of owning up and saying "yo u got me", he blame it on photoshop

And after all this he is still running his mouth and now gets shot at and his 1000 k!llers are nowhere to be seen

Now ur mad at folks for clowning,, Ross is the gift that keeps giving

Man for the most part hip hop is the blame. Come on now does dude really have to be a k!ller? Man some of yall put so much into this stuff. Ross did not help his case at all I understand this. But the culture is part blame. Nobody is a real k!ller out here man it is all to makes money just like anything else.

People do things to survive they turn to drugs/violence or whatever. It is a choice. But I am not understanding do you people want to see the man dead? All over rap music? You don't like Ross whatever. He lied yep he did so have a lot of other people. Hip hop is music
 5 years ago '13        #133
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38335 38335
 Quddus said:
Man for the most part hip hop is the blame. Come on now does dude really have to be a k!ller? Man some of yall put so much into this stuff. Ross did not help his case at all I understand this. But the culture is part blame. Nobody is a real k!ller out here man it is all to makes money just like anything else.

People do things to survive they turn to drugs/violence or whatever. It is a choice. But I am not understanding do you people want to see the man dead? All over rap music? You don't like Ross whatever. He lied yep he did so have a lot of other people. Hip hop is music
Ofcourse i dont want to see him k!lled thus i agree with him hiring secuirty, i appluad him.

You know Rozay will never learn though, he will come back now and act like he is untoucable, mokneez this and mokeez that, and run his mouth, so u have to ask urself if u keep baiiting the lions and the lions come and get you, who is to blame the lions or the dude teasing them.

If Ross was a real man, he would denounce the violence and come out on some peace sh*t, he's 37 years old, he had made his millios, he needs to drop the character sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #134
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 HipHopFactz said:
Ofcourse i dont want to see him k!lled thus i agree with him hiring secuirty, i appluad him.

You know Rozay will never learn though, he will come back now and act like he is untoucable, mokneez this and mokeez that, and run his mouth, so u have to ask urself if u keep baiiting the lions and the lions come and get you, who is to blame the lions or the dude teasing them.

If Ross was a real man, he would denounce the violence and come out on some peace sh*t, he's 37 years old, he had made his millios, he needs to drop the character sh*t
/Thread
 5 years ago '04        #135
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,066 | Props total: 1553 1553
Can't even blame ross at this point prices on his head somebody wants to get paid
 5 years ago '05        #136
JoNu 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 432 432
 unknown mutant said:
Article says, Bullet holes are shown on the car.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^ pics of two different cars. Top pic is a Rolls, bottom pic is a '06 Charger. Look at the rims

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #137
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said:
man cut it out. Pac was my n*gga but stop makin excuses. what u think pac was doin when they was bussin at him in Vegas? he was runnin to the backseat, not playin superman. he was able to reach for his tool in the NYC shooting because he wasnt in a car being sprayed at in traffic. those are 2 completely different situations

And pac had security AND vehicles trailing him and still got hit. like 8ball said:

"u got all the latest guns, u got 80 n*ggas witcha
but if n*ggas wanna hit ya, best believe they'll getcha"

seems like a lotta yall just hate ross
Ok, and rick Ross acts like he can't b touched, that's the thing. And he's a liar. How the fu*k u a n*gga sellin that many kilos, round that many k!llers, got that many guns, go to every hood in America and was a co....but u just now realizing how real sh*t gets? Tf outta here. Pac was a real man. He wasn't actin like he was frank lucas. With all the sh*t Ross talks u would not expect is to slide that easy. Be honest, if u listen to boosie, u think this woulda happened to him and sh*t not get done?? Ross needs to humble himself.
 5 years ago '12        #138
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said:
what kinda fairy tale world yall live in where bosses never get attacked? and im talkin bout the real REAL bosses
And what real bosses don't have guns on deck for this typa sh*t? Most bosses already don't go anywhere without enforcers, nor drive, they get driven. What boss has to lie bout his life to sell records? He ain't a boss boss.... He's a ceo. Only boss he is is meek mill and omarions boss. Nothin boss boss about Ricky. Mmg equals man made gimmicks! Period
 5 years ago '12        #139
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 unknown mutant said:
^^^^^ eh try again sir. 50 has had security since GRODT while wearing bulletproof vests. 50 thinks he a bad mf, just like Ross does. they are quite similar in SOME of their fakeness
Yea but even 50s enemies will tell u that 50 was no bi*ch and that he got down in the streets. Also, he had a reason to carry a gun and bulletproof sh*t. Didn't diddy say he pointed a gun at him outta paranoia? Ross so far has backed NOTHING he said up. 50 called him out sooooooo many times to do somethin. hell, Ross ain't even send n*ggas out to hit!! 50 always tests his enemies nuts. Ross just makes excuses using large words and Shakespeare algorithmic phrases
 01-31-2013, 05:05 PM         #140
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sweet lord.
some of you in here are showing your age or either fu*king idiots.

almost every comment is essentially "oh, but rapper X did that" and dont even have the decency to fact check out of fear that you will poke holes in your own argument
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now